Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 1400 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Fortune Reading Game will be available for the next three weeks.
  • For the connection interruptions experienced last week, all players will receive (1) XP Rune III (Lv1-100+) 200% Pack (7-day) automatically inserted into the highest character on the account's Warehouse. You can use the Dimensional Merchant to move the unopened pack to another character on the account.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Thanks for the XP Rune, it's a nice gift, though I have a suggestion for the future gifts.

As many players on the live servers I don't really need xp. I need drops and adena - there is no point in leveling up if you can't enjoy high level locations because you can't afford expensive gear (no fun being one-shot by a mob or to deal close to 0 dmg as a DD)

I personally would prefer a 200% drop rune. I was affected by the connectivity issue and this resulted in me not being able to do instances which are my main source of adena/items income.

I think is very good to gift exp rune 200%. Not only for free players but for those who spend on the game. Those who pay cant play whitout those who dont pay.

i other way is good for sustaining alive the game. But this of gifting something interesting should be more often. 

btw. idm. if you played, or if you couldnt play. fact is that all the players who could still play and players needed to play took much longer to wait for another player. btw. i couldnt play also and my account was also after locked after this login probs.

21 hours ago, Hime said:
  • For the connection interruptions experienced last week, all players will receive (1) XP Rune III (Lv1-100+) 200% Pack (7-day) automatically inserted into the highest character on the account's Warehouse. You can use the Dimensional Merchant to move the unopened pack to another character on the account.

My thanks to the ''L2 Team'' for this pack. Reading all those replies about login issue's I think it's a good step to those who have experienced it the worst. :x

Good support work! ;)

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived