Auto-locking new accons and unlock

STiBa

@Hime @Juji

Hello my dears GMs, 

I believe that u know very well systems like clans/CPs work in game. I have rly big patience and i understand if u LOCKING acconts if people create more accs in short time or make similar emails. I understand all of it. I dont understand one thing. 

I give u example with my problem:

I created 4 acconts on AQ before than i go sleep. 

I created email: [content moderated]

I made on all accs lvl1 and i gone sleep. Next day i came and i saw that all acc are locked. I understand, your system had suspicon, its ok. I wrote on your mail and i asked you, if u could unlock and why did u do it. 

I got anwers on all accs, that you want date where city i created acconts and date of birthay. All is ok. I answered your people. 3 of 4 accs are unlocked. BUT last accont is banned forever. Can u tell me like this is possible? 4 same accs/ 4 same problem and your team have difficul solution?

I absolutly dont understand like 1 of 4 chars lvl 1 with few seconds in game can be so big problem that one of your people wrote me this:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have reviewed this account and found it participating in, or directly associated to, high risk or malicious behavior. In an effort to maintain a safe and fun environment for all of our players, this account has been closed and is ineligible to be reopened for any reason, under any circumstance.

The decision to close this account is final. As such, any further replies or new support tickets regarding this account or issue may not receive a response.

Regards,

Sokka
NCSOFT Support Team

This is very offending for common player like me. I still believe that it wasnt random that most of accs were normaly unlocked and i rly hope that u help me and fix this problem which more players have with it.

I know about it very well. If u create more accs, your accs are locked. Its NCWest protect versus botters probably.

If u read it again, i dont understand it, why  MOST ACCS ARE LOCKED and ONE IS BANNED. Same terms, same problem, so i wait same solution. 

Btw. 1PC = 3 activ windows. U can play more chars, log and log out them from this PC and me, like probably most of people use to playing next old pc or notebook on buffers/traders.

@Juji Can do u make some time on meeting with your team? Its again and again. Same like part with your people which didnt know different rules between normal server and Classic and they refund +++ weapons when people wrote them tickes.

Now, most of your people talk normaly, if your system locked acconts, your people w/o problem normal acconts unlocked like example @Elle , because we created new acc, lvl1 and there wasnt reason hold it locked.

Elle (Lineage 2)

Jan 20, 12:56 PST

Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we looked into your issue.

It appears this account was caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing this account, I have decided to remove the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again.

Also, I appreciate your concern for the status of your clan-mates accounts. However, please understand that we will not be able to provide any information about another player's account, due to privacy reasons. Rest assured that our customer support team will perform a fair and thorough review of all appeals received.

They can submit or update their help request ticket.

Regards,

Elle
NCSOFT Support Team

But this guy Sokka dont care about nothing, just fast solve a lots of acconts, block block block it all and adios. No specific answer with reason, just giving like robot mechanic answers and ruin next and next accs.

Sokka (NCSOFT)

Jan 24, 04:31 PST

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have reviewed this account and found it participating in, or directly associated to, high risk or malicious behavior. In an effort to maintain a safe and fun environment for all of our players, this account has been closed and is ineligible to be reopened for any reason, under any circumstance.

The decision to close this account is final. As such, any further replies or new support tickets regarding this account or issue may not receive a response.

Regards,

Sokka
NCSOFT Support Team

Man i hope everything will be ok, but the think is that juji and hime might not be able to help u since this might not be their jobs (account job block unblock inspect etc) try make a 5th account char 1 and see what will happen! if they block u and never unblock it again it might be what @Aliaksandr said if they block but unblock then wtf? :D if they never block it then wtf again xD

Archived