best buff set up for feohs

n0nserviam

i'd like to create this topic to show you the best buff set up for feohs, i hope you will find it useful 

You can see that using preawakening buffs giving better stats than lvl5 melodies, only thing that is less is mp and cp.So i will explain the buffs below.Note that you need to be careful not to overbuff yourself, i suggest to learn all buff expanding skills if you decide to use preawakening buffs.

Buffs from shilien saint,warcryer and used blessed body and blessed soul from improved pet which are same with prophet's skills 

Skill 1048 1.jpg Blessed Soul - Prophet Increases Max MP by 10% for 20 min..
Skill 1045 1.jpg Blessed Body - Prophet

Increases Max HP by 10% for 20 min..

Skill 1009 3.jpg Chant of Shielding 3 buff 139 0 67 0 - Increases all party members' P. Def. by 15% for 20 min.
Skill 1006 3.jpg Chant of Fire 3 buff 188 0 96 0 - Increases all party members' M. Def. by 30% for 20 min.
Skill 1002 3.jpg Chant of Flame 3 buff 204 0 105 0 - Increases all party members' Casting Spd. by 30% for 20 min.

Skill 1059 3.jpg Empower 3 buff 48 0 96 400 - Increases M. Atk. by 75% for 20 min..
Skill 1303 2.jpg Wild Magic 2 buff 65 0 711 400 - For 20 min., increases by 20 the damage rate of magic.
Skill 1268 4.jpg Vampiric Rage 4 buff 67 0 748 400 - For 20 min., has a chance of recovering 9% of the damage inflicted on the enemy as HP.
Skill 1357 1.jpg Prophecy of Wind 1 buff 72 0 3000 400 -

For 5 min., a powerful spirit acts to increase a party member's Max HP by 20%, Critical Rate by 20%, magic damage by 20%, P. Atk. by 10%, P. Def. by 20%, Atk. Spd. by 20%, M. Atk. by 20%, M. Def. by 20%, Casting Spd. by 20%, and Debuff Resistance by 10%. Decreases Speed by 20%. Has a chance of recovering 5% of physical damage inflicted on the enemy as HP. Consumes 10 Spirit Ore

what about chant of magnus? is it good?

i have overlord i think its complement the wizards overall but with chant of magnus will get 10% more m.atk

magic damage by 20%

is it magic critical damage or normal magic damage?

all 3 prophecies have the same vague buff description but really i havent check em out yet

@dddf to your first question, you can't use chant of magnus together with prophecy of wind or any other of the two prophecies. Chant of magnus indeed has 10% more mattack compared to pow and also gives more mp but pow is much better as it gives 20% more magic damage. To your question about magic damage, the 20% applys both on normal and critical damage

thanks, thats clear thing up

just want to ask afew more things regarding preawaken buffs. I see sonata's effect corresponding to dances and songs. so for feoh its better or not in term of pve to use dances rather than iss sonata? because by dropping sonata we can get afew more other classes buff like inspector's and cat queen buff's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sorry necro old topic but I made some tests and found out PoW do not add magic crit rate like the PoWater or CoV

I always thought prominence magic damage is referring to magic crit rate and magic crit damage.

but it all will become obsolete when new update because they will remove all classes pre-awaken skills.

Archived