Best server for a Newbie player PVE

kitkanat

Hi guys, I'm looking to play Lineage 2 to enjoy the PVE. I played at Ramona until they got together with Core and I ended up leaving it because the P2W was overwhelming. Now it's been a while and I'd like to play again but I don't know which server would be the best or where there are more people or more possibilities I have to have a good time (I just want PVE).

I doubt between Core or Tiat (EU) or Cronos or Naia (NA).

Where would it be easier to find a CP or guild where to play and have fun?

If you know any pirate server but that is reliable comment it too, but remember that what I want is only PVE with all the instances and events that has Lineage 2 current (which I think is excellent).

If you want to play the normal version of L2 (max lvl 110), join Naia. Should be your timezone. Cronos is dead. Naia shows at least some signs of life. 

If you want to play the classic version of L2 (max lvl 80 ?), join Giran. Seams like it's ok to be there and still most action of all classic servers. Also your timezone.

If you want to escape from P2W, don't play L2. But as you said that you mainly want to play PvE it should be ok for you. So if you are not aiming for the top-endgame-stuff, some play time and maybe a little money will give you a good time. 

Archived