Forums

sumoner class recommendation

Aykanaro

Hello partners,

I have enough doubts about becoming a summoner but I do not know which race to choose (warlock, elemental summoner or phantom summoner) in principle it would be to leave it in Aden and do the quest of the dungeon because they told me that it does not need equipment and can kill only without boxes although I also have se and pp.
Other questions:

• What equipment do you use? (robe, light, heavy)
  • What weapon is better? (one of a wizard or one of a warrior)
  • Is it expensive to kill moobs for the cost of ss and bss?
  • Which of the 3 summoners is better in PVE and PVP? which of the 3 summoners is better in AOE?
  • What tattoos do you use?

Thank you all in advance and I hope you can recommend the best option.

P.D: I have a human wizard lvl 23 that could transform into warlock but I do not care if I have to start a character of zero.

Best summoner is phantom summoner.  You don't get recharge but don't need it anyway.

You want to use light armor for evasion.

If you can afford use a claymore for best damage. If not, use heavy sword.

Don't buy weapon SS and only buy beast SS from npc.  If you want to use SS on weapon then use Soulshots.

Best tattoos is to put all stats into MEN and remove stats from WIT and INT.  

Also remove CON and add it to DEX for more evasion.

Best PVP class is phantom summoner and best PVE is necromancer.

Hope this helps.

Sorry for my bad English.

13 hours ago, Pennystocks said:

Best summoner is phantom summoner.  You don't get recharge but don't need it anyway.

You want to use light armor for evasion.

If you can afford use a claymore for best damage. If not, use heavy sword.

Don't buy weapon SS and only buy beast SS from npc.  If you want to use SS on weapon then use Soulshots.

Best tattoos is to put all stats into MEN and remove stats from WIT and INT.  

Also remove CON and add it to DEX for more evasion.

Best PVP class is phantom summoner and best PVE is necromancer.

Hope this helps.

Sorry for my bad English.

Worst guide ever seen in my entire life

9 minutes ago, Aykanaro said:

Thanks for the answers. Who thinks the rest

doont listen to him he is trolling ( i hope he is)

Best PVE summoner is Elf - if u wanna use Mage staff and farm as mage or  Dark elf if u want to go full melee playstyle
Best PVP summoner is Elf by far and worst is  Dark elf
Set -  Robe if u go with mage playstyle or Light if u go with melee playstyle. ur End game set is BW light set regardless if u melee or mage.
Weapon - Dagger/Duals/ Blunt ( blunt is rly good if u got Othell rune for critical rate *will be released next month*)
and ofc mage staff if u go with the Mage playstyle
Beast Shots -  only 40+ and u will have really hard time . If u dont "play" the market and sell keymats/mats/drops its hardly possible or ur adena income will be 0  aka all adena will go into shots. ( maybe in Cruma or Enchanted valley will be OK cuz proof of blood worth a lot and adena drop is rly nice there.
AOE -   Elf > Dark elf .  Elf got aoe nuke while dark elf got aoe posion and corpse burst ( explode dead monsters) and i dont think warlock got anything for Aoe
Dyes - this is hard one.   i guess +WIT -MEN should be standart for both playstyles. if u go for Elf  and mage playstyle go for +INT aswell

• 2 weeks later...

Phantom summoner: Shines in melee: Shadows have a VR skill + high dmg. Never played it high enough to know how viable it is in PvP: It has a spark cubic though that can stun people.

Warlock: Viable for Melee and Nuke. You can melee with Kat, but you can also use Kai, which has much higher walking speed..slightly higher dmg and a dmg reflection shield.Top for PvP with cube of binding. Good For PvE and Top for PvP. 

Ele Summoner:

Shines in nuking:

With 40 you get an AoE unicorn which does serious dmg. A recharger (SE)  and a PP for buffs you can Solo AoE pull forever. Depending on mobs you need enough speed though (ww, zerk, maybe elven mitrhil for pull etc.). With my 40 Ele i tried it out at Lizardman soldiers. Pulling 2 areas of them. With beast Spiritshots they die within 3 hits. 
If you kill Mobs 1 by 1 you also have an overhit skill.

Dark Elves and Warlocks are very viable for PvE kills without any shots. Its slower, but its totally free of cost. Elves can make really good Adena by Solo AoEing.

Elven summoner is the best.  You can’t argue against that, no matter how hard you try, especially 3rd class change.  Plan ahead.  If you do not go ES, you will regret it and be envious of them.

Gear was mentioned before.  Cursed maingauche for weapon or mage weapon.  Light armor for PVP and mage set mostly for PVE.

On 1/27/2019 at 4:28 PM, zzzzzzzz said:

doont listen to him he is trolling ( i hope he is)

Best PVE summoner is Elf - if u wanna use Mage staff and farm as mage or  Dark elf if u want to go full melee playstyle
Best PVP summoner is Elf by far and worst is  Dark elf
Set -  Robe if u go with mage playstyle or Light if u go with melee playstyle. ur End game set is BW light set regardless if u melee or mage.
Weapon - Dagger/Duals/ Blunt ( blunt is rly good if u got Othell rune for critical rate *will be released next month*)
and ofc mage staff if u go with the Mage playstyle
Beast Shots -  only 40+ and u will have really hard time . If u dont "play" the market and sell keymats/mats/drops its hardly possible or ur adena income will be 0  aka all adena will go into shots. ( maybe in Cruma or Enchanted valley will be OK cuz proof of blood worth a lot and adena drop is rly nice there.
AOE -   Elf > Dark elf .  Elf got aoe nuke while dark elf got aoe posion and corpse burst ( explode dead monsters) and i dont think warlock got anything for Aoe
Dyes - this is hard one.   i guess +WIT -MEN should be standart for both playstyles. if u go for Elf  and mage playstyle go for +INT aswell

on which sense did you make that statement that the best pvp summoner is elf? based on what? and what makes you believe the worse is dark elf?

we can compare the races and more specifically the mystic classes of each race which the summoners classes are based on but then it will be like comparing sps vs sh vs sorc

As a matter of fact we should compare only the differences between summoners which are  cubics and summons skills

Phantom Summoner has stun cubic with high land rate probability which on pvp is really useful , even though phantom cubic is most probably bounded with pve however in pvp seems to be useful as well. On the other hand elemental summoner has life cubic which is useful and aqua cubic which does some dmg and if it lands it does dmg over time.

Lets see servitors, indeed Elemental summoner was really powerful with the AoE dmg that the ponies can do in PVP and PVE as well  however according to l2wiki it seems they added some sort of penalty during pvp (https://l2wiki.com/classic/Servitors#Elven Wizard • Elemental Summoner • Elemental Master) Another thing in PvE is that Soulless on corpse burst (does the same dmg as the aqual squirl of merrow). 

I dont even want to mention 3rd class summoners and what spectral master with nightshade can do during pvp, curse of shade = provoke + 10% decrease pdef/mdef to the enemy

30 minutes ago, Limerence said:

Elves on Classic are better as a race because of the WIT stat ... It makes a huge difference ... However you wanna look at it, there isn't a single point where a SM can top an EM .. Even with the pvp damage penalty .. 

So you are comparing races and based on your words  sps > sorc > sh ? There isn't a single point ? Tell me one point !  Nobody here made a proper comparison !!

2 skills difference on magus summon , aoe dmg which is nerfed , a lot according to complains I read on l2 eu , and the stun skill. SMls Nightshade is tank can heal you instantly with 900-1000 Hp per 2 sec , single and mass provoke decreasing pdef and mdef

Archived