class after 99

Majdanozi

hello, 

im currently mage/summ which i use both same gear robe + retri. but which class is more usefull after 99, mostly pve dungeons farming etc to have mage/summ or archer/dagger. i rerolled once so i could make some adena and equip archer and dagger since they need different weapons and on mage summ i can use the same even for armor :)

i have dark elf mage/summ and want to open kamael archer/dagger i like the wing style xbow class 

thank you :)

Mage is top for big grinding partys due to the great AoE skills, stun ability and the snare trap. Your Summoner might be useful for the Single-PvE time.

Archer is also fine for grinding Partys, but if you ask me, most ppl will prefer an additional mage in their party. If you really want to choose the archer, go for Dark Elf Archer. Not Kamael. Dark Elfs are the OP-Race and most ppl will confirm that.

About the Dagger... hmm, forget this one for grinding partys. You have low defense but need to get in direct contact with the mass of monsters. It is fine for Raidbosses and welcome in such parties for the critical wound skill. But that's all. 

56 minutes ago, Skolex said:

Mage is top for big grinding partys due to the great AoE skills, stun ability and the snare trap. Your Summoner might be useful for the Single-PvE time.

Archer is also fine for grinding Partys, but if you ask me, most ppl will prefer an additional mage in their party. If you really want to choose the archer, go for Dark Elf Archer. Not Kamael. Dark Elfs are the OP-Race and most ppl will confirm that.

About the Dagger... hmm, forget this one for grinding partys. You have low defense but need to get in direct contact with the mass of monsters. It is fine for Raidbosses and welcome in such parties for the critical wound skill. But that's all. 

oh thnx for the kind answer :) yea im currently (strangely) mage/summ dark elf 89/98 and opened a kamael yul trickster/dual dagger wind rider. idk i liked the idea of wings ;p yea daggers are assassins i know they are good in 1v1 or 1vboss smth. summoners are lazy and boring sometimes just easy to grind in blasing swamp, rift95 easy with macro.

think ill keep what i got :)

regards

Archived