Sign in to follow this  
GrannyChill

Granny lost her chill

GrannyChill    9

I would like to officially apologize to the forum members I argued with about fighting to keep hunting areas.

Much as I HATE having a pk point, my main now does.  2 of them.

I can put up with a lot, but when I'm working my butt off trying to lvl 2 chars, (a crafter and a support), I find it quite irritating to have someone repeatedly stealing the last hit and grabbing the nearly non-existent mat drops, as well as leaching xp.  I lost my cool and smashed the little elfen brat.  Twice, because she came back about an hour after the first time.

Guess I'm going to find out how costly cleaning pk points is...

Edited by GrannyChill
spelling

Kakos    0

@GrannyChill its about 55k a pk point, depending where you buy the B gemstones, as giran holds the cheapest price for them. Then its just killing mobs until you finish collecting 50 crumbs.

GrannyChill    9

I have no idea what rp has to do with anything.

Thanks Kakos for the response.  Ouch! that's a bite out of the funds!  Obviously things are different now, does the quest still start at Hardins, or have they changed that too?

mixa    346
23 hours ago, GrannyChill said:

I would like to officially apologize to the forum members I argued with about fighting to keep hunting areas.

Much as I HATE having a pk point, my main now does.  2 of them.

I can put up with a lot, but when I'm working my butt off trying to lvl 2 chars, (a crafter and a support), I find it quite irritating to have someone repeatedly stealing the last hit and grabbing the nearly non-existent mat drops, as well as leaching xp.  I lost my cool and smashed the little elfen brat.  Twice, because she came back about an hour after the first time.

Guess I'm going to find out how costly cleaning pk points is...

You're taking virtual things way to seriously...

GrannyChill    9
1 hour ago, mixa said:

You're taking virtual things way to seriously...

Seriously?   Oh sweetie, the whole thing is just meant to give people a little chuckle, nothing serious about it!