Forums

Clan Hall Auctions

Hime

From what @Hime wrote I get that the two week period worked since the very launch od the server but yesterday maintenance just enabled content for players that HAS WORKED in the background without people being able to access it. So this maintenance just happened to enable access to the content at the very last hours od the supposed two week period that we should have... Which brings us to conclusion that ncsoft is f*****g us and they does not give a damn about such bleepups...

1 hour ago, Aikanaro said:

From what @Hime wrote I get that the two week period worked since the very launch od the server but yesterday maintenance just enabled content for players that HAS WORKED in the background without people being able to access it. So this maintenance just happened to enable access to the content at the very last hours od the supposed two week period that we should have... Which brings us to conclusion that ncsoft is f*****g us and they does not give a damn about such bleepups...

It bothers me that ever problem that arises results in such angry (and, personally, I think untrue) accusations.  Still, in this case I can understand them.

@Himewas on an hour ago. @Jujiwas on two hours ago.  And they did not even respond to legitimate questions like the ones in this, and several other, threads.  They didn't even acknowledge the question and say they were looking into it.  They ignore it.  This is shameful and unprofessional customer (lack of) service.  Enough said.

On 31/1/2019 at 8:08 PM, Niebuhr said:

The question was: do you lose your bid, og you are not the highest bidder, and therefor, do not win a clan Hall?? 

And it really surprises me that the auction has ended, and that you write those timings, cause the official post CLEARLY States that the auction lasts for 14 days... you link to it Yourself in the topic post, But let me help you: 

Permanent Clan Halls

Clans that are level 2 and higher can also bid for a Permanent Clan Hall through the Auctioneer NPC in Giran, Gludio, or Aden. There are only 33 Permanent Clan Halls available, with each having a minimum bid. Clans can only bid on one Permanent Clan Hall and must have more than your bid amount in their Clan Warehouse. If you cancel your bid, there is a 10% cancellation fee taken from your bid amount. The auction period lasts for two weeks, and should you win the permanent clan hall auction, a weekly rent payment is required.

Are the official release note wrong?

I guess its a hard question, since you havent been able to come up with an answer of any sort since thursday.
Let me try in another way.

In the official release note,that this thread starts with, you write that the auction period last for 2 weeks. THERE IS NO OTHER TIMINGS IN THAT RELEASE NOTE ON THE OFFICIAL FORUM. Why has the auctions ended?

And are there any other things in the release notes, and in the rules that we can look away from? Since the official notices and what happens in reality is 2 very different things..

32 minutes ago, Pesmerga said:

Teleports and Buff in CH sux a lot , what is that maybe a bug ? can any GM check that in giran CH only 5 buffs and 2 teleports what is that ¿?

dude you need blood crystals to get more buffs, you get them in siege. 

This is BS!

Why say we have 14 DAYS to bid and then change it to 24 hours after the timer started?

Do you seriously hate the majority of your player base that much? It's one thing to lose a fair fight/auction, it's an entirely different thing to not even have a chance to step in the ring. 

Are you going to make it right, or at least acknowledge it? Or are you just hoping it blows over with little push back?

On 1/30/2019 at 5:46 PM, Hime said:

The Auctioneer can cancel the bid only during the Auction process. If you cancel the bid, only 90% of the bid amount will be returned to the clan warehouse.

I am sorry,but this doesn't answer my question. "If you loose the auction do you also loose your bid?All your money go to the server?"

• L2 Team

The remaining permanent Clan Halls available on Aden and Gludio will have their auctions end on February 7.

The end times are:

• Aden: Thursday, February 7 at 9 a.m server time
  • Gludio: Thursday, February 7 at 3 a.m. server time

Talking Island and Giran all have their permanent Clan Halls filled. We would also like to clarify an error on the news post that once a permanent Clan Hall goes up for auction the auction period is one week–not two weeks.

Provisional Clan Halls open up on Friday, February 8 and the auction period is two days.

5 hours ago, elari said:

I am sorry,but this doesn't answer my question. "If you loose the auction do you also loose your bid?All your money go to the server?"

You get your bid back at the end of the auction.

3 hours ago, Hime said:

The remaining permanent Clan Halls available on Aden and Gludio will have their auctions end on February 7.

The end times are:

• Aden: Thursday, February 7 at 9 a.m server time
  • Gludio: Thursday, February 7 at 3 a.m. server time

Talking Island and Giran all have their permanent Clan Halls filled. We would also like to clarify an error on the news post that once a permanent Clan Hall goes up for auction the auction period is one week–not two weeks.

Provisional Clan Halls open up on Friday, February 8 and the auction period is two days.

You your bid back at the end of the auction.

-10%

:)

On 1/31/2019 at 5:30 PM, Lawman said:

It bothers me that ever problem that arises results in such angry (and, personally, I think untrue) accusations.  Still, in this case I can understand them.

@Himewas on an hour ago. @Jujiwas on two hours ago.  And they did not even respond to legitimate questions like the ones in this, and several other, threads.  They didn't even acknowledge the question and say they were looking into it.  They ignore it.  This is shameful and unprofessional customer (lack of) service.  Enough said.

i gave up on them. completely. and quit the game.  c'est la vie..  they locked a thread and won't say why. they banned 2 clan members for no in-game infractions and won't respond to appeal tickets.  not responding in the forum to answer questions or address concerns is certainly not surprising.  the competence and ethics of this company are beyond below standard.  if they haven't developed ethics in 15 years they aren't going to.  i'm done.  y'all have fun..

6 hours ago, Itchy said:

i gave up on them. completely. and quit the game.  c'est la vie..  they locked a thread and won't say why. they banned 2 clan members for no in-game infractions and won't respond to appeal tickets.  not responding in the forum to answer questions or address concerns is certainly not surprising.  the competence and ethics of this company are beyond below standard.  if they haven't developed ethics in 15 years they aren't going to.  i'm done.  y'all have fun..

Sorry to see you go but I completely understand.  I asked privately about the locked account.  They did explain to me that any account that has a large number of comments that need to be moderated will be locked.  It made no sense since all the comments that needed to be moderated (at least all the ones I saw) were by one person.  Once they, and that person, were removed, I have no idea why the conversation among the rest of us could not have continued.  But at least I did get an answer.

I disagree about the ethics.  I've seen no evidence of ethical violations (such as the oft repeated claim that NCWest is in cahoots with the RMTs).  I hate to agree as to incompetence but perhaps you are right.  I do know they are severely understaffed.  Whether their terrible customer service (and it is terrible!) is due to incompetence, understaffing or a lack of caring doesn't matter much I suppose.  It's still terrible.

All the best to you.

On 2/7/2019 at 5:54 PM, Lawman said:

Can we get a clarification on this please, @Hime?  Is 10% taken from every bid or just the successful one?

What is to clarify, the 10% are taken only if you are successful in buying the CH or if you cancel your bid (mainly this is the reason for it).If you don't won the auction, you get ALL your adena bck (again, if you cancel before the end time, you do lose 10%).

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived