Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 9 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Chef Monkey’s Tuna Hunt will continue for the next two weeks.
  • Gludio Castle siege registration will open after the maintenance. The first siege will start on Sunday, February 3 at 8 p.m. server time. Additional castle siege information will be available tomorrow.
  • Permanent Clan Halls auctions will begin tomorrow. Provisional Clan Halls auctions will open on February 8. Clan Hall details can be found here.
  • XP/SP/Item Drop/Adena Drop +50% Boost event will start for two weeks.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Stop crying, last week was Australian Open, this week is Superbowl, next week gonna be somthing else. Its up to you if you choose to play a game or watch a match, nobody force you to do either of that. Its really hard to be a GM on this server, players are moaning for everything. First its bots and adena sellers, which are banned in hundreds a month, but never could be erased for good. Just give a look how bot companies works (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek0XQedeqPA). You ban 10 of their characters, they create a new one in a second, they are paid for it.

2 hours ago, Warendo said:

Stop crying, last week was Australian Open, this week is Superbowl, next week gonna be somthing else. Its up to you if you choose to play a game or watch a match, nobody force you to do either of that. Its really hard to be a GM on this server, players are moaning for everything. First its bots and adena sellers, which are banned in hundreds a month, but never could be erased for good. Just give a look how bot companies works (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek0XQedeqPA). You ban 10 of their characters, they create a new one in a second, they are paid for it.

OK Juji, why dont you log into your real acct now.

3 hours ago, Zariguella said:

hihi, some1 can tell me which is "server time" ? PST? Im playing in GMT+1, so i just wanna know "My siege's time".

Thank you in advance!

In which server are you playing? Because each server uses a different timezone as reference for server time. 

Example: If you are playing on Giran Server the siege will start at 8 pm (GMT+1) because Giran Server uses the GMT+1 timezone as time server reference.

If you play in every other server check the timezone it uses (that info its stated between parenthesis next to the server name) and do the math.

19 minutes ago, Morteliom said:

In which server are you playing? Because each server uses a different timezone as reference for server time. 

Example: If you are playing on Giran Server the siege will start at 8 pm (GMT+1) because Giran Server uses the GMT+1 timezone as time server reference.

If you play in every other server check the timezone it uses (that info its stated between parenthesis next to the server name) and do the math.

Hi, yea, im playing @ Giran.

So you already answered me, Thank you!

I'm fairly new to the game so I'm curious if its worth boosting through levels. I mean, I understand that it saves a considerable amount of time you'd spend grinding exp and it can be a useful bonus if you want to level boxes or alts. But is it worth it if you're just leveling your main? After all, the less time you spend grinding, the less adena you earn and you need it for gear. Does getting to second class change faster and then leveling further justify the adena missed out on from rushing levels 20-40?

5 hours ago, Warendo said:

rofl imagine comparing the Australian Open to the Superbowl. HAHAHA

12 minutes ago, Gulu said:
  • XP/SP +50% Boost event will start for two weeks.

will the above class with any other boost (Scroll/Fruit/Food/Ruin etc...) or it stands alone ?

thanks

It's a base bonus. It will stack with every xp pot/bonus/rune

The question is does she mean that the XP boost will be active for two full weeks?  Or does that mean that it will be active for the next two WEEKENDS?  No one can tell, because these people can't even keep their shiit straight...

Point in case:

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 9 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1

This makes no sense.. 4 a.m. PST is 7 a.m. EST... there isn't 5 fukin hours difference... I mean does ANYONE even proofread these "official" notes???

No wonder this "NA" server threw up it's first major event... a castle siege on the same day and roughly the same time as the Super Bowl... NA my ass... just stop the bullshiit and call it a fukin SA server. 

It really just shows how out of touch these people who run this thing are imho.

But... thanks for the XP anyway ;)

Archived