Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Hime

15 minutes ago, 1nfineon said:

For the CH auctions, the bids are public? could we have more info about this, We need to make a strategic against the Adena buyers.

Servers are live and this information is now available if you login.

There is no listed maximum bid.
Bids are partially concealed: Players can check which clans bid on which hall and when they placed that bid, but not what the bid is.

Auction Ends: 02/02/2019 07 Hour

111.3 million

Eagles pulled off a stunning win over the Patriots, 41-33, for their first championship in history. The Nielsen company says viewership was down from last year's audience of 111.3 million. The all-time record for Super Bowl viewing was 114.4 million for the Seattle-New England game in 2015.7 days ago

How many people watched the Super Bowl in 2018? - CBS News

So, I'd say it was fairly foolish to put the first siege on SuperBowl Sunday.  Enjoy it with over half the population sitting it out.

2 hours ago, BadCrab said:

Servers are live and this information is now available if you login.

There is no listed maximum bid.
Bids are partially concealed: Players can check which clans bid on which hall and when they placed that bid, but not what the bid is.

Auction Ends: 02/02/2019 07 Hour

@Hime as per the info;

"The auction period lasts for two weeks"

Can we confirm when the auction ends please?

15 hours ago, TrOLLv2 said:

@Hime as per the info;

"The auction period lasts for two weeks"

Can we confirm when the auction ends please?

Hello, if my logic serves me right and from information we get, I understand it like this:

As @Hime post here: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/11028-clan-hall-bids-till-what-time-tomorrow/?tab=comments#comment-82360

This time shows you when the posibbility for permanent clan hall bid end for us.

The 2 weeks mentioned here:

https://www.lineage2.com/news/clan-hall-auctions

Its time when winning bids for permanent Clan Hall will be announced to us.

TLDR: You can put bids for permanent Clan Hall just for time which @Hime post in topic from first link, in 2 weeks clan hall winners will be announced. This is how i understand it.

2 hours ago, Bloody said:

TLDR: You can put bids for permanent Clan Hall just for time which @Hime post in topic from first link, in 2 weeks clan hall winners will be announced. This is how i understand it.

Or maybe putting bid is limited on date and next two weeks u can ++ your bids

• L2 Team

We had a mix-up in the event server setting files for the XP/SP +50% boost event. The setting for Adena Drop and Item Drop +50% is also present with XP/SP, but we will not be removing it from the boost event. Enjoy!

25 minutes ago, Juji said:

We had a mix-up in the event server setting files for the XP/SP +50% boost event. The setting for Adena Drop and Item Drop +50% is also present with XP/SP, but we will not be removing it from the boost event. Enjoy!

I have not been getting the the 50% exp/sp bonus on any of my characters, only my VIP bonus and scrolls/runes.  Are you saying no one was because adena/drop was boosted by mistake, and after the Maintenence the xp/sp will be working? @Juji

• L2 Team
10 minutes ago, drex said:

I have not been getting the the 50% exp/sp bonus on any of my characters, only my VIP bonus and scrolls/runes.  Are you saying no one was because adena/drop was boosted by mistake, and after the Maintenence the xp/sp will be working? @Juji

The XP/SP +50% is an increase to the base value, not the bonus you receive.

39 minutes ago, Juji said:

Should just keep the adena/drop permanently, would be perfect, thanks hah

2 hours ago, Juji said:

I'm really happy for this "mistake", now its worth killing mobs with nograde quest equipments. :)
Is this effect spoil rate as well? Because general, without any event modifiers, there are some craft key mats that has the same rate as normal drop and spoil. Thx

On 31/1/2019 at 8:05 PM, Juji said:

I had an extremely freedom and pleasure because of your mistake, and I'm sure I'm not the only one dreaming with set this adena drop as default, cause It's the first time I can use body to mind using bsps and still earning profit. 100k each 1-2h i guess it's a fair profit, and letting us use L2store anyway to increase it. 
Anyway, It seems to be a nice candy, and ppl is less "hating" in forums, so it's a nice effect, even when ppl is not logic enough to say THANK YOU for this increased rate WE ALL THANK. I'would like if you check this as a test of L2 store profit in the case of increasing Adena rates.
Permanent or not, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for letting me obtain enough profit for get all amulets and almost getting karmian set at lvl 48 <3

On 1/31/2019 at 2:05 PM, Juji said:

Maybe after the boost week ends make adena drop 25% permanent??? i think it will be enough to make people less mad about rates if not happy!Please consider that!

On 31/1/2019 at 4:05 PM, Juji said:

PLEASE! take a look at the other comments... listen to the community juji we love this game... keep the adena like this please please

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived