CHARACTER DOUBTS

JmGonzalez

Well the thing is... i manage to get 1,4 kk to equip my main character... that is a Palus Knight lvl 25... but people tell me that is convenient to create a wizard and box the PK, and that i have to create a Buff character to make the wizard stronger... the thing is i would like to be a BD or a Gladiator... but with all these advice i dont know anymore where to invest the 1,4 kk i have.
I already have a wiz lvl 20 and i have a dwarf lvl 22, both with the novice equip.. so what is your advice?
THX FOR READING. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

im a lvl 50 bd, and i box a prophet. the only thing i regret is not boxing an se. tbh, my ideal box set rn would be a bd, se, and prophet. or i might bring a bd, se or warcrayer. both work to me. the bd prophet set up is great minus the lack of mp which is wht the se is for. warcryer has less awesome buffs than the prophet, but it takes half as long to puff your party, especially if your with more than your two character.

33 minutes ago, naterist said:

im a lvl 50 bd, and i box a prophet. the only thing i regret is not boxing an se. tbh, my ideal box set rn would be a bd, se, and prophet. or i might bring a bd, se or warcrayer. both work to me. the bd prophet set up is great minus the lack of mp which is wht the se is for. warcryer has less awesome buffs than the prophet, but it takes half as long to puff your party, especially if your with more than your two character.

Then your recomendation is to.. have a PK and a cleric?

Archived