Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, January 31, 2018

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for an unscheduled maintenance beginning Thursday, January 31, 2018 at 11:30 a.m. PST / 2:30 p.m. EST / 20:30 GMT+1 for approximately 1 hour.

With this maintenance:

• Address a crash issue with Auctioneer NPC.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Hime pinned this topic
  • L2 Team
2 minutes ago, zikeano said:

on Twitter it says "Currently logged in [#LineageII] servers will be unaffected. ETA is 1 hour." so are we getting kicked or not?

This is for the Live servers only. The Classic Servers will need to be down to implement the fix.

Hello,

Im member of LastKingdom Clan

We play on an official lineage server, many of us contribute to NCSOFT by purchasing items by l2store, we are faithful to NCSOFT, the whole clan is excited about the clan hall, the bet was made, without having another auction in competition, and it turns out that are we the only clan that ran out of CH due to a server anomaly? We demanded our clan hall in Giran. Please, a serious company like NCSOFT can not be having bad times for its faithful lineage players.

LastKingdom Clan - Fons member

9 minutes ago, DarkBlade said:

@Hime @Juji

We bid yesterday at the correct hour, but today we dont have CH. Now we have to wait 1 month for a server negligence ????? need a solution right now for that

we are the only one  who did the Bid to that CH

NEED SOLUTION NOW.

Izphen, LastKingdom Member

Do you have clan lvl 5? If not I assume that bidding in giran/aden was stupid choice made by you which ended in not getting CH. News gave clear info that there are clan halls for clans with lvl 3, 4 and 5. Because halls in these two cities are for clan lvl 5 only.

2 minutes ago, Aikanaro said:

Do you have clan lvl 5? If not I assume that bidding in giran/aden was stupid choice made by you which ended in not getting CH. News gave clear info that there are clan halls for clans with lvl 3, 4 and 5. Because halls in these two cities are for clan lvl 5 only.

there is no clan is lvl 5 in server gludio, all of them but us have their CH delivered propely

11 hours ago, Aikanaro said:

Permanent Clan Halls

Clans that are level 2 and higher can also bid for a Permanent Clan Hall through the Auctioneer NPC in Giran, Gludio, or Aden. There are only 33 Permanent Clan Halls available, with each having a minimum bid. Clans can only bid on one Permanent Clan Hall and must have more than your bid amount in their Clan Warehouse. If you cancel your bid, there is a 10% cancellation fee taken from your bid amount. The auction period lasts for two weeks, and should you win the permanent clan hall auction, a weekly rent payment is required.

I think some other clan outbid you at the last second. See if other clan owns the CH now

5 hours ago, zle said:

Permanent Clan Halls

Clans that are level 2 and higher can also bid for a Permanent Clan Hall through the Auctioneer NPC in Giran, Gludio, or Aden. There are only 33 Permanent Clan Halls available, with each having a minimum bid. Clans can only bid on one Permanent Clan Hall and must have more than your bid amount in their Clan Warehouse. If you cancel your bid, there is a 10% cancellation fee taken from your bid amount. The auction period lasts for two weeks, and should you win the permanent clan hall auction, a weekly rent payment is required.

I think some other clan outbid you at the last second. See if other clan owns the CH now

there no other clan, the CH still empty, we still showing us biding, all the other clans get theirs CH and we are the only ones left there like we never did the bid in proper time, what really angers me is have no answer from the GM, i even make a ticket and nothing there too.

• L2 Team
23 hours ago, DarkBlade said:

@Hime @Juji

We bid yesterday at the correct hour, but today we dont have CH. Now we have to wait 1 month for a server negligence ????? need a solution right now for that

we are the only one  who did the Bid to that CH

NEED SOLUTION NOW.

Izphen, LastKingdom Member

5 hours ago, FalconFeanor said:

there no other clan, the CH still empty, we still showing us biding, all the other clans get theirs CH and we are the only ones left there like we never did the bid in proper time, what really angers me is have no answer from the GM, i even make a ticket and nothing there too.

I checked the logs on your bid and it registered 2 seconds after the clan hall auction officially closed, but you are still registered on the bid for the next auction round that is set to end on 2/7.

9 minutes ago, Juji said:

I checked the logs on your bid and it registered 2 seconds after the clan hall auction officially closed, but you are still registered on the bid for the next auction round that is set to end on 2/7.

I did it on time, but the server crash I even send the pic of the bid accepted in my ticket, is not my and my clan fault that after 15 years you still can handle a server properly. You left us out for 2 seconds? If is like that why the auctioneer allow me to go the bid? And why we have to pay for an error of the server? 

ticket: 23252852

1 hour ago, FalconFeanor said:

I did it on time, but the server crash I even send the pic of the bid accepted in my ticket, is not my and my clan fault that after 15 years you still can handle a server properly. You left us out for 2 seconds? If is like that why the auctioneer allow me to go the bid? And why we have to pay for an error of the server? 

ticket: 23252852

calm down bro or u will get banned chill take it easy 

3 hours ago, qtpi said:

I can confirm if you criticize "he who shall not be named" you can get your forum account suspended

yeah i know right :) and they take it seriusly ...so u should do it too mr @FalconFeanor so calm down take a break ..u can get something to drink to relax then come here with chill questions

Archived