Hime

Login Server Will Be Unavailable For 1 Hour

Hime    766

Hi all,

Starting at 11:30 a.m. PST / 8:30 p.m. GMT+1, the login servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour. There will minimal impact to those logged in, and will not need to log out as we address an issue with Lineage II Classic.

52 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

Starting at 11:30 a.m. PST / 8:30 p.m. GMT+1, the login servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour. There will minimal impact to those logged in, and will not need to log out as we address an issue with Lineage II Classic.

Well I got logged out and cannot log back in. So what does "minimal impact" mean?

KissMyKnife    28
1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

just want to point out, i see no thread about this, so, after maintenance, on live server i see huge lag, and weird bugs, 1 of my friend was say this, he search on ah, and on weapon section he saw armors., and on armor he saw weapons.

So weird bug and huge lag on naia at least.

Edited by KissMyKnife

even when the live servers will have to pay the price of the problems of the classic servers? @Hime Is it possible that they make an independent launcher for the classic so they do not bother the community that play on the live servers ?? (as they do in Europe)