Dedicated to my friend Xspawn

Pr1nce77

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have a dog in this fight ... well I can't help myself :D

It seems to me that pep killed them all but lio, then they got ressed and foozie killed them all again just for fun.

To Dust nice work m8. I still prefer mr Dudot but you're getting professional out there.

Gf all

Arranged pvp is 3 round nova 2 scared to continue to round 2 ? They had to go back to ch fast to hide ? Ow yes and but a new pc instead of l2 store items or mayby we can donate you some money if you beg for a few pennies . It’s funnny how ppl spend money on game and still there equipment is so bad . Prince : I have a character on lineage 2 costs 10k $ but my pc costs 300$ ! Sick addicted ppl on gambling . 

11 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

It was an arranged 7 vs 7, your nabs thought they can pvp us cause rown has valakas dagger lvl2 !!! are we ok now forum warrior ? we are good!!!

bro chill you won 1 match and you lost dozens...we are cp and can win any cp on the server...like I said was a good fight from your side, we made some mistakes and I hope for a rematch but you guys are too chickens to try it again, that's why you pr instead going for 2nd round...we are available any time for any fight, and we don't w8 to make the perfect party with 7brooch brs just to win a fight to cover the sadness for losing the siege so bad....nice try pr-1ncess77 siege is 2 days away, cant w8 to see you moping the floor along with fooz and pep again

1 hour ago, AiZeN said:

Living proof that you dont need to have top gears to compete against p2w players :P

Aizen you play a useless toon especially after the update. If you want more gear go and cry to your daddy Zureil to get more. Its not my fault that you dont have enough gear!!!  9_9

2 hours ago, xSpaWn said:

You won 1 and lost dozens of fights...I'm glad that you are happy for the first time.....

Exactly...even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

If you don't feed them a little, they'll starve and die off. (just like they did on Naia)

2 hours ago, xSpaWn said:

bro chill you won 1 match and you lost dozens...we are cp and can win any cp on the server...like I said was a good fight from your side, we made some mistakes and I hope for a rematch but you guys are too chickens to try it again, that's why you pr instead going for 2nd round...we are available any time for any fight, and we don't w8 to make the perfect party with 7brooch brs just to win a fight to cover the sadness for losing the siege so bad....nice try pr-1ncess77 siege is 2 days away, cant w8 to see you moping the floor along with fooz and pep again

First, i want you to give me 1 daddy and 1 valiant scrolls cause i waste them fighting with you cp 9_9

Second, what pvp to do with you again ? its a waste of time, next time i want a stronger party to fight.

Finally,lets see what its gonna happened in the next siege 9_9   

3 hours ago, KKKm said:

Arranged pvp is 3 round nova 2 scared to continue to round 2 ? They had to go back to ch fast to hide ? Ow yes and but a new pc instead of l2 store items or mayby we can donate you some money if you beg for a few pennies . It’s funnny how ppl spend money on game and still there equipment is so bad . Prince : I have a character on lineage 2 costs 10k $ but my pc costs 300$ ! Sick addicted ppl on gambling . 

Whatttttttt? XAAXXAAxaxaxaxaxaXAAXXAXA look random,my pc cost at least 1500 eu now days its 2 year pc i can give you details if you want random forum warrior. 

11 minutes ago, Pr1nce77 said:

First, i want you to give me 1 daddy and 1 valiant scrolls cause i waste them fighting with you cp 9_9

Second, what pvp to do with you again ? its a waste of time, next time i want a stronger party to fight.

lol you gather some randoms with 7brooch br to win my cp and you are so happy to brag about it? I guess you would never get your noob cp to fight cause you are all scrabs....btw its not my fault you didn't stay for 2nd round my chicken friend...ofc all your br and shirts and Taurus agathions have already been used...you didn't want to w8 the cd right? I see! this is nova tactics, win by luck 1 match and leave the fight just to remember your lucky win.....and what stronger party? every time my clan gets a strong party and trying get you for 7vs7 the only thing you say is "its survivor and masterchef time" or "I'm working tomorrow" .....you are nothing but excuses my chicken friend

25 minutes ago, Pr1nce77 said:

Aizen you play a useless toon especially after the update. If you want more gear go and cry to your daddy Zureil to get more. Its not my fault that you dont have enough gear!!!  9_9

lol there's no such thing as a useless toon in a hands of a good player any class will be a competent class as long as the player who plays it knows how to fully maximize the potential of that class jesus christ >_> Nah it will be unfair to you guys if Zureil geared me I mean if I have my own gears to use for oly even your best players will have no chance against me and I've proven that time and time again everytime I have the fully package borrowed gears that even you on your fully end game geared healer has 0 chance of beating me :) 

17 minutes ago, Pr1nce77 said:

Fight my CP next unless ofc you guys are scared :D I can't wait for this sunday's siege I mean the last siege you guys dissapointed me so much I mean that dime siege when I wasnt around you guys are all over the place bragging how Nova is the strongest and MS doesn't know how to PvP and shiit and last sunday at dime siege it only took us less than 20mins to take rune castle away from you like da fck son how anyone can lose rune castle in under 20mins you guys do know that Rune is the best castle to defend strategy wise right? I'm pretty sure you guys didn't know that considering that whoever leads you guys in sieges is just another knuckle head >_> 

7 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

lol you gather some randoms with 7brooch br to win my cp and you are so happy to brag about it? I guess you would never get your noob cp to fight cause you are all scrabs....btw its not my fault you didn't stay for 2nd round my chicken friend...ofc all your br and shirts and Taurus agathions have already been used...you didn't want to w8 the cd right? I see! this is nova tactics, win by luck 1 match and leave the fight just to remember your lucky win.....and what stronger party? every time my clan gets a strong party and trying get you for 7vs7 the only thing you say is "its survivor and masterchef time" or "I'm working tomorrow" .....you are nothing but excuses my chicken friend

Why are you still talking ? from the 2 min fight you was 1:30 down kissing the ground!!! :D

4 minutes ago, Pr1nce77 said:

Why are you still talking ? from the 2 min fight you was 1:30 down kissing the ground!!! :D

I can see a smile in your face for the first time after 3-4 months.....I'm happy for you! 

but siege is close, get  ready to leave that happiness away again...

3 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

lol there's no such thing as a useless toon in a hands of a good player any class will be a competent class as long as the player who plays it knows how to fully maximize the potential of that class jesus christ >_> Nah it will be unfair to you guys if Zureil geared me I mean if I have my own gears to use for oly even your best players will have no chance against me and I've proven that time and time again everytime I have the fully package borrowed gears that even you on your fully end game geared healer has 0 chance of beating me :) 

Fight CP next unless ofc you guys are scared :D I can't wait for this sunday's siege I mean the last siege you guys dissapointed me so much I mean that dime siege when I wasnt around you guys are all over the place bragging how Nova is the strongest and MS doesn't know how to PvP and shiit and last sunday at dime siege it only took us less than 20mins to take rune castle away from you like da fck son how anyone can lose rune castle in under 20mins you guys do know that Rune is the best castle to defend strategy wise right? I'm pretty sure you guys didn't know that considering that whoever leads you guys in sieges is just another knuckle head >_> 

Go Aizen ask zureil to gear you he has unlimited money. As it concerns the oly i have beat your toon eazy. As it concerns nuky we are 1-1 the last match doesnt count cause i got dc!!!

Also at oly i play with my gear not borrowed as you do.You like it or not gear is part of the game. 

3 minutes ago, Pr1nce77 said:

Go Aizen ask zureil to gear you he has unlimited money. As it concerns the oly i have beat your toon eazy. As it concerns nuky we are 1-1 the last match doesnt count cause i got dc!!!

Also at oly i play with my gear not borrowed as you do.You like it or not gear is part of the game. 

what 1-1 you talking about I lost to you once and I've beaten you multiple times out of common decency I didn't upload the fraps everytime I beat you as to not embarass you but say the word and I'll upload them all you know me I don't make bluffs :) so how bout that 7v7 then name the time and place :) 

4 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

what 1-1 you talking about I lost to you once and I've beaten you multiple times out of common decency I didn't upload the fraps everytime I beat you as to not embarass you but say the word and I'll upload them all you know me I don't make bluffs :) so how bout that 7v7 then name the time and place :) 

Sure Aizen go upload them, Dont worry you goona be the next who would cry :D

4 minutes ago, Pr1nce77 said:

Sure Aizen go upload them, Dont worry you goona be the next who would cry :D

So we making this 7v7? Don't worry much about me I love winning too much to just let someone like you guys beat my party :) so when are we making this 7v7 so everyone whose reading in this thread can watch as to how we humiliate a party with stage 2 dragon caster while having a party with 0 dragon weapons :D 

2 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

So we making this 7v7? Don't worry much about me I love winning too much to just let someone like you guys beat my party :) so when are we making this 7v7 so everyone whose reading in this thread can watch as to how we humiliate a party with stage 2 dragon caster while having a party with 0 dragon weapons :D 

XXAAXAXxaxxxxaxaxaxxaXXAAXAXXAXAXA sure Aizen ppl would see your propaganda and how much strong is the top partys of MS 1 by 1 

1 minute ago, Pr1nce77 said:

XXAAXAXxaxxxxaxaxaxxaXXAAXAXXAXAXA sure Aizen ppl would see your propaganda and how much strong is the top partys of MS 1 by 1 

no one cares about fckiing propaganda all I wanna know is when and where do you wanna have this 7v7 are you that much of a puzzy to answer the fckiing question? 

Archived