Forums

Dedicated to my friend Xspawn

Pr1nce77

Just now, AiZeN said:

no one cares about fckiing propaganda all I wanna know is when and where do you wanna have this 7v7 are you that much of a puzzy to answer the fckiing question? 

Very soon, are you anxious to kiss the ground like you friend Xspawn ? 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Pr1nce77 said:

Very soon, are you anxious to kiss the ground like you friend Xspawn ? 

No what I hate is people getting my hopes up and always fail to deliver like when you guys talk a lot of trash when I wasn't around so I was expecting you guys improved or whatsoever but then this past 2 sieges you were nothing but floor decorations

anyways if our 7v7 will be like the last time which is like what 5 months ago which is this one 

as a friend I advice save whatevers left of your dignity and avoid fighting against my pt :( 

6 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

No what I hate is people getting my hopes up and always fail to deliver like when you guys talk a lot of trash when I wasn't around so I was expecting you guys improved or whatsoever but then this past 2 sieges you were nothing but floor decorations

anyways if our 7v7 will be like the last time which is like what 5 months ago which is this one 

as a friend I advice save whatevers left of your dignity and avoid fighting against my pt :( 

Look your party my noob friend and stop that propaganda!!! Look how you and you Dad destroyed by NOVA

40 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

lol there's no such thing as a useless toon in a hands of a good player any class will be a competent class as long as the player who plays it knows how to fully maximize the potential of that class jesus christ >_> Nah it will be unfair to you guys if Zureil geared me I mean if I have my own gears to use for oly even your best players will have no chance against me and I've proven that time and time again everytime I have the fully package borrowed gears that even you on your fully end game geared healer has 0 chance of beating me :) 

Fight my CP next unless ofc you guys are scared :D I can't wait for this sunday's siege I mean the last siege you guys dissapointed me so much I mean that dime siege when I wasnt around you guys are all over the place bragging how Nova is the strongest and MS doesn't know how to PvP and shiit and last sunday at dime siege it only took us less than 20mins to take rune castle away from you like da fck son how anyone can lose rune castle in under 20mins you guys do know that Rune is the best castle to defend strategy wise right? I'm pretty sure you guys didn't know that considering that whoever leads you guys in sieges is just another knuckle head >_> 

41f302d87365a6ae98c0d4a9e53ed996.png

9 minutes ago, Pr1nce77 said:

41f302d87365a6ae98c0d4a9e53ed996.png

You talk too much and yet you're avoiding the simple question when and where are we gonna have this 7v7? I mean if we're gonna talk trash about how the mighty Nova really is 

You dont need to look anywhere....

Come on now when are we gonna do this 7v7 cause I'm pretty sure anyone whose reading this thread would wanna see whose the better player and god you know that when I'm motivated I'm almost impossible to beat :)

1 minute ago, AiZeN said:

You talk too much and yet you're avoiding the simple when and where are we gonna have this 7v7? I mean if we're gonna talk trash about how the mighty Nova really is 

You dont need to look anywhere....

Come on now when are we gonna do this 7v7 cause I'm pretty sure anyone whose reading this thread would wanna see whose the better player and god you know that when I'm motivated I'm almost impossible to beat :)

You are just Bla bla bla bla!!! :D

You took rune with 3 times more numbers than us, with the help of some ppl from freya and the help of DH.

Also the next target doesnt work at the dim server.Dont try to tell me that it was the same for you because you know that the targeting for the defensive side is the A and omega 

1 minute ago, Pr1nce77 said:

You are just Bla bla bla bla!!! :D

You took rune with 3 times more numbers than us, with the help of some ppl from freya and the help of DH.

Also the next target doesnt work at the dim server.Dont try to tell me that it was the same for you because you know that the targeting for the defensive side is the A and omega 

So let me get this straight Nova the mighty mouse Renovatio, the clan that is infamous and synonymous with the word Zerg is crying that MS has 3 times more numbers which you know that is total BS excuse lmao but regardless making that as an excuse like da fck son? help from DH and help from Freya people where's Max oh wait max was stupid enough to sign as attackers on your castle so don't blame that on us that your leadership and the leadership of your ally Max are both coconut brains lol. Next target is your excuse? It's the A and omega of the defensive side? God you dumb we took Rune in under 20mins meaning you knuckle heads has at least 1hr and 38mins to cast as attackers and us defenders so you're telling me even as attackers you guys are so incompetent to even win back Rune? I mean based on what you just said next target is not the same for attackers since for the defensive side it's the "A and Omega" whatever that dumb meaning behind means cause last time I check any great player can play without using next target :D 

3 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

So let me get this straight Nova the mighty mouse Renovatio, the clan that is infamous and synonymous with the word Zerg is crying that MS has 3 times more numbers which you know that is total BS excuse lmao but regardless making that as an excuse like da fck son? help from DH and help from Freya people where's Max oh wait max was stupid enough to sign as attackers on your castle so don't blame that on us that your leadership and the leadership of your ally Max are both coconut brains lol. Next target is your excuse? It's the A and omega of the defensive side? God you dumb we took Rune in under 20mins meaning you knuckle heads has at least 1hr and 38mins to cast as attackers and us defenders so you're telling me even as attackers you guys are so incompetent to even win back Rune? I mean based on what you just said next target is not the same for attackers since for the defensive side it's the "A and Omega" whatever that dumb meaning behind means cause last time I check any great player can play without using next target :D 

You know what ? i would answer you if i believe you pretend that you are fool and you dont understand.But i would not cause you are a fool

12 minutes ago, Martinss said:

is ok lose one pvp... maybe u should post more vids like this :)

=/ love u always xSpAwNcRaP and ur 300kUSD CP.

well my friend you never came out of clan hall after this....its not my fault I don't have more vids....the difference with you and pr-1ncess77 is that you got rekt and ok you hide in clan hall till you quit, but pr-1ncess77 will stay in clan hall even if he won...lol

and ofc I'm not posting vids ganking xp groups just to brag I won a fight against an xp group of nova like pr-1ncess77 and dustpag do

I post clear pvp fights 7vs7 or sieges 

2 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

well my friend you never came out of clan hall after this....its not my fault I don't have more vids....the difference with you and pr-1ncess77 is that you got rekt and ok you hide in clan hall till you quit, but pr-1ncess77 will stay in clan hall even if he won...lol

Dead ppl still talking ? :D

By the way spaounako what happened with that mighty dragon dagger lvl2 ? It was able to kill only 1 ppl ? 

1 minute ago, xSpaWn said:

Lies and Lies, u not retard xSpaWnCrAp

Look my vids and ur vid. Look tank skills and setup and u will see, ur vid is older than my vids.

Try again loser.

4 minutes ago, Pr1nce77 said:

You know what ? i would answer you if i believe you pretend that you are fool and you dont understand.But i would not cause you are a fool

That's total BS and you know that you can't answer cause you're not bright enough to even come up with a good come back from what I just said I mean like seriously the next target is the A and Omega of the defending side in a siege what a load of horse shiit excuse you're making :D 

7 minutes ago, Martinss said:

Btw zuzu should appear here and talk about it =~

Players who quit cause they finally see the end is near for them shouldn't talk I mean this martins guy is the living proof of a martyr the guy even when he was a hero on tank wasn't allowed to be on any top pt that's why he stopped playing tank and geared up a feo and even then he wasn't still allowed to be on any top pt oh I forgot the reason Martins really quit is because Zu made his +10 shirt and finally got his rebirth skill and Martins has 0 chance of getting hero from Zu that's why to save face he decided that quitting will be better than be humiliated by Zu :D

13 minutes ago, Pr1nce77 said:

Dead ppl still talking ? :D

By the way spaounako what happened with that mighty dragon dagger lvl2 ? It was able to kill only 1 ppl ? 

pfff I'm tired talking to kids...btw yes he was able to kill 1

but he killed a lot back then https://gyazo.com/185b380df2c41ccce30f4f0df90a0543 and there https://gyazo.com/9c874445cf9c86e80e723d7213c1e5ca I can link several more pictures 1shoting a lot more than you can ever imagine

7 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

Players who quit cause they finally see the end is near for them shouldn't talk I mean this martins guy is the living proof of a martyr the guy even when he was a hero on tank wasn't allowed to be on any top pt that's why he stopped playing tank and geared up a feo and even then he wasn't still allowed to be on any top pt oh I forgot the reason Martins really quit is because Zu made his +10 shirt and finally got his rebirth skill and Martins has 0 chance of getting hero from Zu that's why to save face he decided that quitting will be better than be humiliated by Zu :D

I think u living in some kind of fantasyland my friend.

Is really a good point how zuzsu made his shirt +10 with 3-5 scrolls without event. I must say, he have a huge ballz to do it, or tons of money ofc.

btw maybe he did with like u did with ur shirt's right? we wanna know how u get some of these items untradeable. I dont know... mus think about it

I quit because no point in this game when u not in xSpaWn CP 300kUSD or not rich ofc.

Peace all.

LU xSpaWnCrAp

Archived