Dedicated to my friend Xspawn

Pr1nce77

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Pr1nce77 said:

I would enjoy your little **s whenever i want no when you want! do you got it ? nice 9_9

xaxaxaxaxa here we go again....and when will you want? when you will have 7brooch brs party? xaxaxaxaxa and maybe 4dds to try finish fast? xaxaxaxaxa such a noob 

Ok...Pr-1nce you are so happy that you brought your best pt and finally won a pvp.....and that only because we had to play bleeped up so bad?........ok gz!!!! GFFF!!! But....why you left and did not stay for rematch?I mean if you are soooo goood....? i can tell you why.....check the video...it took you 2 min to kill as, while chaining brooch brs, taurus brs, normal brs, self protection skills, and self attack skills, while we used just 1 cs and maybe half of our skills only......cause yes we bleeped up! but seriously.....why it took you so many skills and so much time to kill a bleeped up pt? that is why you did not stay for more?You run out of skills against a bleeped up pt? Also when are we gonna see you fighting again? maybe around june? cause you last fought probably 2-3 months ago.

I hope we will be seeing you around more........or call as for pvp more often...like daily...np for as.

Cheers! hope to c u around again......but unfortunately musicgr and yubari have more balls than you mayn peppinio or fooz.....sad but true

the little princes talk about olys, the guy who in naia and chronos fight againts ppl with average gear and win by 1k difference with brooch br, top items, w/o say that most of the times he fail healer lose :D

the little princes talk about his 7v7 so happy,the first time that he win after so much time (even if the cowards nova bring 6ppl with brooch br)

advices to princess: next time u should bring at least 2 top geared nova boxes with brooch br, so u rotated the ppl, like use brooch br, leave party, and invite the next guy for next brooch br. thats ur style no ?

#FailNova #NOVACowards #NovaDieatBartz #WhereIsCamilla #TheBanManWillBack? #AnythingToSayEvey? #WhereisLuckySkyDiamonds? #EveyTheTopNOVALeader

4 minutes ago, Raven said:

Ok...Pr-1nce you are so happy that you brought your best pt and finally won a pvp.....and that only because we had to play bleeped up so bad?........ok gz!!!! GFFF!!! But....why you left and did not stay for rematch?I mean if you are soooo goood....? i can tell you why.....check the video...it took you 2 min to kill as, while chaining brooch brs, taurus brs, normal brs, self protection skills, and self attack skills, while we used just 1 cs and maybe half of our skills only......cause yes we bleeped up! but seriously.....why it took you so many skills and so much time to kill a bleeped up pt? that is why you did not stay for more?You run out of skills against a bleeped up pt? Also when are we gonna see you fighting again? maybe around june? cause you last fought probably 2-3 months ago.

I hope we will be seeing you around more........or call as for pvp more often...like daily...np for as.

Cheers! hope to c u around again......but unfortunately musicgr and yubari have more balls than you mayn peppinio or fooz.....sad but true

First, i want to congratulate you that you have the balls to admit that you loose. All the others try to make excuses 

Second, All that skills that you named its skills from our toons and you know it. We didnt borrowed gear as most of MS do in order to fight.

Third i fight when i have ppl with me to fight.

Fourth, the reason that we left was some ppl from our party start crying even before the fight that they need to leave the pc.

Finally, i am out every day i am killing your friends from MS and you know it/

4 minutes ago, BloodDark said:

the little princes talk about olys, the guy who in naia and chronos fight againts ppl with average gear and win by 1k difference with brooch br, top items, w/o say that most of the times he fail healer lose :D

the little princes talk about his 7v7 so happy,the first time that he win after so much time (even if the cowards nova bring 6ppl with brooch br)

advices to princess: next time u should bring at least 2 top geared nova boxes with brooch br, so u rotated the ppl, like use brooch br, leave party, and invite the next guy for next brooch br. thats ur style no ?

#FailNova #NOVACowards #NovaDieatBartz #WhereIsCamilla #TheBanManWillBack? #AnythingToSayEvey? #WhereisLuckySkyDiamonds? #EveyTheTopNOVALeader

log more account noob to make impression :D

50 minutes ago, Pr1nce77 said:

The MAX that was sign in order to attack rune ? xD 

NOVA, the clan that with MAX help still die harder

MAX the clan that with NOVA help, still die harder

but tell us, the last time that this happened, u guys make us a surprise, this time what will come ? Evey caster lv2 ? PepinoPotato caster lv3 ? VN buster lv2 ? happy bow lv3 ?

Nova + Max making a serious meeting, topic ? "we need open the wallet again"

LF OFFICIALCONFIRMATION: Nova will runaway from MS and will trasnfer to to other server ? like in the past ?

8 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

omg you moron i accept my defeat i said gf that you brought your randoms to win my cp....please answer me to this are you 10yo or 5yo??? i realy need an answer on this

When you admit your loose, you stop to talk but you talk like nab that you are!!! 9_9

Just now, Pr1nce77 said:

When you admit your loose, you stop to talk but you talk like nab that you are!!! 9_9

bro I'm not going to be like you? the words above is you, you are doing this....you have to show up in forums since 2017 in xmas....ive never seen you in forums since then you are so dumb bro get lost honestly

1 minute ago, Pr1nce77 said:

if you see them online all of them the same time and i would not come you can talk to me again 

more excuuuuuuuuuses....hahahahaha so you prefer the randoms instead of your CP hahahahaha....well done

4 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

bro I'm not going to be like you? the words above is you, you are doing this....you have to show up in forums since 2017 in xmas....ive never seen you in forums since then you are so dumb bro get lost honestly

Yes its true i am not forum warrior like you, i open the topic make some fun with you but you are so desperate to keep your propaganda up. 

But unfortunately for you the ppl are informed  about your propaganda 

20 minutes ago, Pr1nce77 said:

First, i want to congratulate you that you have the balls to admit that you loose. All the others try to make excuses 

Second, All that skills that you named its skills from our toons and you know it. We didnt borrowed gear as most of MS do in order to fight.

Third i fight when i have ppl with me to fight.

Fourth, the reason that we left was some ppl from our party start crying even before the fight that they need to leave the pc.

Finally, i am out every day i am killing your friends from MS and you know it/

First ,I did not see anyone saying you did not win that one ....lol! even a blind idiot can see that easy.....that was a big f.u.ckup from our side....that ofc not happens usually....and that is why you are so happy and talkative this time!

Second.... i did not say that you did not use your gears...at least this time lol !!! ofc the skills i named are skills from your toons....how could you use skills from other toons? i said that although we performed poorly (kindly saying), it took you 2 mins and you burned everything you had on your top geared toons to manage to kill as, when we did 1 party defensive skill (Celestial) and maybe half of our toons self skills. That is why you left...you were out of skills...dont tell me about crying...cause you called as for that 7vs7....out of the blue indead.... so you called as but then you had to go? lol....now you are making excuses......

Third.....no you dont fight when you have ppl to fight.(I attach a video for reference:

Finally, you are not out everyday.....you just go out when you watch from your camera toons isolated or lower geared and levels toons...that you can actually maybe kill with your end game geared toon.......(Yes in MS we have also that kind of toons.....we do not force them go to alt clans like 90% of our force after siege until next one). So keep in touch....dont hide again buddy..... xD

11 minutes ago, Raven said:

First ,I did not see anyone saying you did not win that one ....lol! even a blind idiot can see that easy.....that was a big f.u.ckup from our side....that ofc not happens usually....and that is why you are so happy and talkative this time!

Second.... i did not say that you did not use your gears...at least this time lol !!! ofc the skills i named are skills from your toons....how could you use skills from other toons? i said that although we performed poorly (kindly saying), it took you 2 mins and you burned everything you had on your top geared toons to manage to kill as, when we did 1 party defensive skill (Celestial) and maybe half of our toons self skills. That is why you left...you were out of skills...dont tell me about crying...cause you called as for that 7vs7....out of the blue indead.... so you called as but then you had to go? lol....now you are making excuses......

Third.....no you dont fight when you have ppl to fight.(I attach a video for reference:

Finally, you are not out everyday.....you just go out when you watch from your camera toons isolated or lower geared and levels toons...that you can actually maybe kill with your end game geared toon.......(Yes in MS we have also that kind of toons.....we do not force them go to alt clans like 90% of our force after siege until next one). So keep in touch....dont hide again buddy..... xD

At a moment i thought that you had some iQ but my bad 

You are showing a video that we was 5-6 ppl without second healer and you demand 7v7 while you had full stuck party.............ok! 

You are blaming us cause we use our skills and you not................................ok!

When you loose a fight you say gf and you dont try to found excuses in forum, you are waiting when you would have the change (If) to take a revenge,But you what are you doing ? The MS spirit..... you are coming in Forum and cry 

THIS IS THE MS GUYS  

12 minutes ago, Pr1nce77 said:

At a moment i thought that you had some iQ but my bad 

You are showing a video that we was 5-6 ppl without second healer and you demand 7v7 while you had full stuck party.............ok! 

You are blaming us cause we use our skills and you not................................ok!

When you loose a fight you say gf and you dont try to found excuses in forum, you are waiting when you would have the change (If) to take a revenge,But you what are you doing ? The MS spirit..... you are coming in Forum and cry 

THIS IS THE MS GUYS  

Well first of all.....before that video you were fighting just fine 7vs3.....that was not a problem then right? then we brought 7 ppl, and you started leaving the spot. (Check videos dialogs)

Second we offered to drop 2 so you are even.......you dodged that also (again check dialogs)

Third you always bring fully stack parties against weaker MS parties. That is the only way you go out of town.......where is your problem to fight when this happens to you? 

When we lost the fight we said gf. We did not claim any excuse about the fight, not then not here in the forums....i am just asking you why you left? Maybe cause you did not have any skills left cause you used all to kill a f.u.cked up performance of our pt? Yes that was our fault not using what we should, i said we f.u.cked up already and that is why we lost......no excuses.......I am just asking why YOU make excuses like "ppl already crying to leave" when we said one more round? The answer is you wasted all of your skills to kill such a poor performance of our pt ->2 min almost no defensives except a cs, yet your personal boost skills brooch brs taurus brs and normal brs had to be wasted.....that is why and you left and you know it....dont try to excuse anything.....we dont.

1 minute ago, Raven said:

Well first of all.....before that video you were fighting just fine 7vs3.....that was not a problem then right? then we brought 7 ppl, and you started leaving the spot. (Check videos dialogs)

Second we offered to drop 2 so you are even.......you dodged that also (again check dialogs)

Third you always bring fully stack parties against weaker MS parties. That is the only way you go out of town.......where is your problem to fight when this happens to you? 

When we lost the fight we said gf. We did not claim any excuse about the fight, not then not here in the forums....i am just asking you why you left? Maybe cause you did not have any skills left cause you used all to kill a f.u.cked up performance of our pt? Yes that was our fault not using what we should, i said we f.u.cked up already and that is why we lost......no excuses.......I am just asking why YOU make excuses like "ppl already crying to leave" when we said one more round? The answer is you wasted all of your skills to kill such a poor performance of our pt ->2 min almost no defensives except a cs, yet your personal boost skills brooch brs taurus brs and normal brs had to be wasted.....that is why and you left and you know it....dont try to excuse anything.....we dont.

Do you know the difference between gang and arrange pvp ? 

You was asking for 3v3 with toons that the pvp would never ends.

If you dont believe me i would not try to convince you its useless.

By the way we had 2 more brooch brs that we didnt used, just for your information.

At the end the arrange pvps are when one party would die its over not to fight until you would manage to win if so we would fight until tomorrow xD 

The first three sentences refer to the video if i understand correclty.....so what i said is that you "ganged " 7vs3, but when we brought 7, you started leaving instant, that is why you are 5 in the video. and never left safe zone even if we tell you that we can drop 2 to be even numbers or waited for you to bring 2 more (Your friend scoobz said later that he would come after he finishes altar, which he started 10 min before we come at hb, and he never showed....even after we stayed there another 30-40 min.I dont know how he needed 40-50 min to do altar....i do it in 15 when i solo it...boxing iss...and he had full pt...i saw his shouts earlier). By the way,.......the video is 10 min, but we stayed there more than 30 min....See? you dont fight as you said prince, and you dont leave town....unless you outnumber MS by far.gang , and generally have serious chances like 100% to win, as I said earlier.

So you tell me that in a party with 6/7 brooch brs, you were left with 2 and that is supposed to mean i am wrong when i said that you burned everything to kill a pt without defensives hitting for 2 min? Ok....and you talk about my IQ...... xDDDD

So the arranged pvps is 1 round? ok.....I will remember that next time.....I did not that there is such a rule.

P.S : We know with evidence, that you ppl are too afraid of losing crps that is why you are active on chat wars only. Dont make as post staff......

Archived