Dedicated to my friend Xspawn

Pr1nce77

3 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

I still w8ing more vids with me xSpaWn =/

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

That's total BS and you know that you can't answer cause you're not bright enough to even come up with a good come back from what I just said I mean like seriously the next target is the A and Omega of the defending side in a siege what a load of horse shiit excuse you're making :D 

The ppl who defend in order to get a target need to click on the targets one by one while you running you think its the same when you have the next target ? We would see you at the Aden siege when the next target would work, you would see the difference and you gonna cry again for the mp gen.

By the way, it was a big disappoint for me to know that you are leading the sieges of MS and they are failing so bad. I thought that would be some other noob and you should had learn something from RS but you dont. Big disappointment really. 

11 minutes ago, Martinss said:

Lies and Lies, u not retard xSpaWnCrAp

Look my vids and ur vid. Look tank skills and setup and u will see, ur vid is older than my vids.

Try again loser.

bro you are fighting other groups instead of mine...wtf? and the crap player here is you obviously I tried many times to give you the opportunity for a rematch but you were qqing all the time

1 minute ago, Martinss said:

I still w8ing more vids with me xSpaWn =/

I don't have with you more vids bro...you weren't aloud to come out of clan hall and face my group nab...cant blame myself for your small memory 

4 minutes ago, Martinss said:

I think u living in some kind of fantasyland my friend.

Is really a good point how zuzsu made his shirt +10 with 3-5 scrolls without event. I must say, he have a huge ballz to do it, or tons of money ofc.

btw maybe he did with like u did with ur shirt's right? we wanna know how u get some of these items untradeable. I dont know... mus think about it

I quit because no point in this game when u not in xSpaWn CP 300kUSD or not rich ofc.

Peace all.

LU xSpaWnCrAp

lol bro you talk like you haven't spend a single peny for this game...not to mention the situation about buying toons etc etc how retarded can you be?

1 minute ago, Pr1nce77 said:

The ppl who defend in order to get a target need to click on the targets one by one while you running you think its the same when you have the next target ? We would see you at the Aden siege when the next target would work, you would see the difference and you gonna cry again for the mp gen.

By the way, it was a big disappoint for me to know that you are leading the sieges of MS and they are failing so bad. I thought that would be some other noob and you should had learn something from RS but you dont. Big disappointment really. 

doesn't look like failing to me and why do we have to attack you in Aden I mean we own Goddard and we own Rune castle on our box clan :D Why Nova can't attack us in our Castle oh wait the last time you tried to attack us in our castle you didn't even win one clash :D

19 minutes ago, Martinss said:

btw maybe he did with like u did with ur shirt's right? we wanna know how u get some of these items untradeable. I dont know... mus think about it

Hi martins bro. I made the same question over and over. I assume, at this point, that's an open secret how they get those untradable shirts 7+

About wallabi without top gear I may be wrong but he was caught while he was trying to sell a +18 elm ancient cloak for real money.

Btw former RS member vs former RS nab clan leader.

Wait lend me some popcorn martins :D

1 minute ago, Pr1nce77 said:

I told you soon you and your daddy wouls kissing the ground again. Do you want date and time OMG :D

Yes I need a date and time :) I want everyone to see how we're gonna humiliate and reap you apart :) 

Just now, Pr1nce77 said:

like this one ? go away joke that you think you are something :D

gamw to xristo you really think you're a better player than me oxi re pas kala re malaka? poso vlakas bori na ise? You're not even half of a player than I am lmao name the time and the date ma ti chalvas eisai esy! 

7 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

gamw to xristo you really think you're a better player than me oxi re pas kala re malaka? poso vlakas bori na ise? You're not even half of a player than I am lmao name the time and the date ma ti chalvas eisai esy! 

AXxaXAxaxaxxaxaAXXAXAaxa you are just a random.Your Greek need improvement even fabio talk better than you :D:D

41f302d87365a6ae98c0d4a9e53ed996.png

Just now, Pr1nce77 said:

AXxaXAxaxaxxaxaAXXAXAaxa you are just a random.Your Greek need improvement even fabio talk better than you :D:D

41f302d87365a6ae98c0d4a9e53ed996.png

Your gameplay needs improvement :D Aren't you embarrassed that you're afraid to 7v7 with a random like me :D

Just now, Pr1nce77 said:

Listen noob at every 7v7 i made i won, so go back to your cave now xD

And yet you're afraid to fight against me I mean come on you're better than that all I hear is an old man crying like a little girl that the reason they lost castle is because there's no next target then at the same time you're bragging that all of the 7v7 you made you won oh boy jesus christ and yet you're avoiding to fight me :D

Why do you lie so much..........

Lol!

Guys seriously...:D That much 7v7 never happend!!! im lf 7v7 since 4 week and nobady accept it..... pm me ingame for 7v7 "basaiev 

im wrong dudot accept my challange before next dim siege*

2 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

And yet you're afraid to fight against me I mean come on you're better than that all I hear is an old man crying like a little girl that the reason they lost castle is because there's no next target then at the same time you're bragging that all of the 7v7 you made you won oh boy jesus christ and yet you're avoiding to fight me :D

Why do you lie so much..........

Noob you are posting video from the previous update , there that you know what to do thanks to ieternaldark that he had teach you how to play , now at this update you are just a joke 

Archived