Are the CH worth it?

1nfineon

Well, just want to share my thought about it, and i know that nothing will happend but i think is good to talk about it anyway.

For the price of 10.000.000 (adena)+what ever you put to get it, lets say (4.000.000 more) = 14.000.000 (Total) + 1.000.000 per week if you are in the main city (giran/aden).

For what:
A few useless buffs that last 3 days for 15k
A shop that produce a few useless items, like a Scroll of SP that give you 10k for 330k of adena.
Unlimited teleport inside the city (I dont know why but, thanks?) 2 teleport to same place that the normal GK have and they cost more that the GK (WTF)
And the managment of all this this is sooo bad build that make everything more complicated and not worth it.

I gest that im not surprice of this since from the start of this server you have done your best to disapoint me.

Again.

hi, i'm member of a clan that wins a clan hall auction on Giran in Gludio server, and i want to say several things about this issue...

Giran's Clan Hall has 2 teleports, breka outpost and dragon valley (entrance), if u compare Aden's clan hall and Giran's clan hall, the first ones have more teleports (Blazing Swamp, Ancient Battleground, Forest of Mirror, Seal of Shillen, Tower of Insolence and Anghel Waterfall), Aden's Clan Halls and Giran's Clan Halls are classified as the same level and have the same cost, so why is this difference so huge? if that wasn't enough, teleports from clan hall are more expensive than normal gatekeeper (dragon valley from ch - 1000 adena / dragon valley from giran's gatekeeper - 870 adena),  how is that possible!!!!!!???? We made a big investment of adena to get a Clan Hall in giran and we have the feeling we have been scamed, usually owning a Clan Hall used to give you a big advantage but at the moments it has only meant a loss of adena.

In addition, Clan Hall's Items seem to be lacking, we have talked with other owners of Clan Halls and they have gotten Dual Weapon Craft Stamp, but in our shop it hasnt appear, even though we have set it to lvl 3 and all what was suppossed to be necesary, we have read in the forum that its suppossed to be ramdom, but other Clan Halls owners have gotten it already and have had 0 problems obtaining the item while us have been unable to buy even 1 after camping the shop for 2 days now. 

after all this we would like to have all this fixed as soon as posible, ty

So in this "auction" you can't see who the highest bidder is and who is winnng?  Isn't that how an auction is supposed to work?  Can people bid less then the original bid?  If i bid 100 mill and the other guy bid 10 I over paid by 89 mill?  If so, how is this an auction, sorry, I've never done 1 of these before.

6 hours ago, YippiKaie said:

hi, i'm member of a clan that wins a clan hall auction on Giran in Gludio server, and i want to say several things about this issue...

Giran's Clan Hall has 2 teleports, breka outpost and dragon valley (entrance), if u compare Aden's clan hall and Giran's clan hall, the first ones have more teleports (Blazing Swamp, Ancient Battleground, Forest of Mirror, Seal of Shillen, Tower of Insolence and Anghel Waterfall), Aden's Clan Halls and Giran's Clan Halls are classified as the same level and have the same cost, so why is this difference so huge? if that wasn't enough, teleports from clan hall are more expensive than normal gatekeeper (dragon valley from ch - 1000 adena / dragon valley from giran's gatekeeper - 870 adena),  how is that possible!!!!!!???? We made a big investment of adena to get a Clan Hall in giran and we have the feeling we have been scamed, usually owning a Clan Hall used to give you a big advantage but at the moments it has only meant a loss of adena.

In addition, Clan Hall's Items seem to be lacking, we have talked with other owners of Clan Halls and they have gotten Dual Weapon Craft Stamp, but in our shop it hasnt appear, even though we have set it to lvl 3 and all what was suppossed to be necesary, we have read in the forum that its suppossed to be ramdom, but other Clan Halls owners have gotten it already and have had 0 problems obtaining the item while us have been unable to buy even 1 after camping the shop for 2 days now. 

after all this we would like to have all this fixed as soon as posible, ty

You can't be serious?

Yes you invested a large amount of adena, and it makes perfect sense that the ports cost a bit more adena. You have the ability to SOE directly to your clan hall, regen HP and MP at higher rates, and port directly back to your hunting ground. Of course it should cost more than the Gatekeeper. The benefit of the clan hall is to save you from having to run around town to the gatekeeper, and regening slower.

12 hours ago, 1nfineon said:

Well, just want to share my thought about it, and i know that nothing will happend but i think is good to talk about it anyway.

For the price of 10.000.000 (adena)+what ever you put to get it, lets say (4.000.000 more) = 14.000.000 (Total) + 1.000.000 per week if you are in the main city (giran/aden).

For what:
A shop that produce a few useless items, like a Scroll of SP that give you 10k for 330k of adena.
Unlimited teleport inside the city (I dont know why but, thanks?) 2 teleport to same place that the normal GK have and they cost more that the GK (WTF)
And the managment of all this this is sooo bad build that make everything more complicated and not worth it.

I gest that im not surprice of this since from the start of this server you have done your best to disapoint me.

Again.

It’s my estimate that no clan halls in the major cities sold for less than 50 million

3 hours ago, Dude said:

You can't be serious?

Tell me which hunting ground can i go... breka outpost? dragon valley entrance???  ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

i don't know your experience on L2, but in all servers i've played  teleports from clan hall have always been cheaper that normal gatekeepers, this is first time i see the opposite. my claim is about why other cities clan halls, like aden, have more teleports that giran clan halls if they are same level and have the same cost, compare aden's clan halls and giran's. i don't know if the price of teleports is a mistake or is made on purpose, but it's first server and the first time i see it. 

On 2/2/2019 at 6:51 AM, 1nfineon said:

For what:

Again.

sell the ch

It's a meeting point for your entire clan - you can regen MP much faster in your CH, and SOE directly to it. 

You get a 50% res, which is great for players who solo, or don't have a res near them but still get some gains. 

The CH ports help to get around a larger city, it may not seem like much, but being about to move around without your enemy knowing your clan groups up at the GK is a big advantage.

Most buffs are not great, but if you are raiding, or at siege it's easy for your clan to get fill-in buffs from the CH and then get back into the fight.

If you don't like it, then sell the hall. Plenty of people would prefer to have a CH than not have one. I'm sorry for you if you cannot see the value in it.

2 hours ago, Vlademere said:

It's a meeting point for your entire clan - you can regen MP much faster in your CH, and SOE directly to it. 

You get a 50% res, which is great for players who solo, or don't have a res near them but still get some gains. 

The CH ports help to get around a larger city, it may not seem like much, but being about to move around without your enemy knowing your clan groups up at the GK is a big advantage.

Most buffs are not great, but if you are raiding, or at siege it's easy for your clan to get fill-in buffs from the CH and then get back into the fight.

If you don't like it, then sell the hall. Plenty of people would prefer to have a CH than not have one. I'm sorry for you if you cannot see the value in it.

we knew all these features from a clan hall, and it seems very usefull, but the problem is when we read about it, aden's and giran's clan halls are top level clan halls, and that's why they have those costs, for bid and for maintenance, but when u see that aden's clan hall have teleport to Blazing Swamp, Ancient Battleground, Forest of Mirror, Seal of Shilen, Tower of Insolence, Angel Waterfall and your clan only has Breka Outpost and Dragon Valley entrance, and those teleports are more expensive than normal gatekeeper... then is normal we feel like idiots... so that's why i ask for some explanation on tickets and now in forum, that's all.

16 hours ago, YippiKaie said:

we knew all these features from a clan hall, and it seems very usefull, but the problem is when we read about it, aden's and giran's clan halls are top level clan halls, and that's why they have those costs, for bid and for maintenance, but when u see that aden's clan hall have teleport to Blazing Swamp, Ancient Battleground, Forest of Mirror, Seal of Shilen, Tower of Insolence, Angel Waterfall and your clan only has Breka Outpost and Dragon Valley entrance, and those teleports are more expensive than normal gatekeeper... then is normal we feel like idiots... so that's why i ask for some explanation on tickets and now in forum, that's all.

nice resume

You just can't compare Aden hunting zones to the ones of Giran because while you say both are "top CH", the reality is that their zones are not equal at all, because Aden got higher lvl mobs in all of its territory and also more to offer than Giran. The only place you have in Giran is DV and I highly doubt a 1k telelport to Lair of Antharas entrance or heart would be considered fair at all, due to the time required to get there.

As for Aden, you have all those available teleports because they are hunting zones of Aden, at 1k teleport each. FOM from Aden GK is 6k, while the teleport from the CH is only 1k.

You just had to go smart on picking your desired CH.

2 hours ago, Heiko said:

You just can't compare Aden hunting zones to the ones of Giran because while you say both are "top CH", the reality is that their zones are not equal at all, because Aden got higher lvl mobs in all of its territory and also more to offer than Giran. The only place you have in Giran is DV and I highly doubt a 1k telelport to Lair of Antharas entrance or heart would be considered fair at all, due to the time required to get there.

As for Aden, you have all those available teleports because they are hunting zones of Aden, at 1k teleport each. FOM from Aden GK is 6k, while the teleport from the CH is only 1k.

You just had to go smart on picking your desired CH.

I dont agree with you at all. 
First of all the information of the Clan Halls that the NCSOFT provide was so poor (im not surprice), and the time to make a desition was also short, so we take a desition with what we have, dont blame for this.
In my case I feel like i was scam, since all my clan put his effort/time to this proyect and here we are paying the same ADENA that you are for less benefits and a crap CH adminsitration system.

NCSOFT why? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US? to leave the server? why @Hime why @Juji

Photo of aden CH GK: ty @slywashere
5KpxvLn.jpg

24 minutes ago, 1nfineon said:

I dont agree with you at all. 
First of all the information of the Clan Halls that the NCSOFT provide was so poor (im not surprice), and the time to make a desition was also short, so we take a desition with what we have, dont blame for this.
In my case I feel like i was scam, since all my clan put his effort/time to this proyect and here we are paying the same ADENA that you are for less benefits and a crap CH adminsitration system.

NCSOFT why? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US? to leave the server? why @Hime why @Juji

Photo of aden CH GK: ty @slywashere
5KpxvLn.jpg

Well, your knowledge of the game might not be that good. I dont know what server you're in, but in my clan we got an Aden perma CH with only a 10kk bid. 

You can be sure that NCsoft or the staff won't do anything about your CH, as you cant actually expect for them to tell you exactly how many cm2 and what color the CH has or every other aspect of the game. But you can let them know that you would like a teleport to Hardins Academy and Giran Arena aswell.

There isn't anymore farming spots in Giran area. You -cant- be seriously expecting to get teleport to Aden, Goddard or any other area, because those does NOT belong to Giran territory and thats how the CH works.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Heiko said:

Well, your knowledge of the game might not be that good. I dont know what server you're in, but in my clan we got an Aden perma CH with only a 10kk bid. 

You can be sure that NCsoft or the staff won't do anything about your CH, as you cant actually expect for them to tell you exactly how many cm2 and what color the CH has or every other aspect of the game. But you can let them know that you would like a teleport to Hardins Academy and Giran Arena aswell.

There isn't anymore farming spots in Giran area. You -cant- be seriously expecting to get teleport to Aden, Goddard or any other area, because those does NOT belong to Giran territory and thats how the CH works.

Cheers.

First: ¿Gludio?, since wining a CH in Aden for 10k bid is great, I dont understand you point here but, congratz my friend. 
Regarding my knowledge of L2 you cant blame me since this server is a new "tipe" / "Proposal" from NCSOFT and theres a bunch of things that are new to everybody so you cant relate in the knowledge.

Second: I know that NCsoft wont do nothing about it im just sharing my opinion and spreading the information since the only thing that we have left is the "comunity".
I dont like your Irony, since we do not ask for how many squares the CH have (but for your information, they provide it actualy, but they do not provide the diference of the GK), we all know what information is more important, or do i have to explaint to you?

Third: Regarding my proposal for TP's: I would like further TP in antaras lair, MID TP in dragon Valley. (we pay for this)

I never propose a TP for Goddard or other part of the map, i dont know why you asume that, just reading this is stupid.

29 minutes ago, Boombox said:

dude, you do realize that you have to level up your buffs. Once leveled, CH are so much more worth that is why it is key to get them early for cheap. 

Source?

Since the only source i got is this page:
And it say:
In addition to being a private meeting place, Permanent Clan Halls also provide lower teleport fees, decorations, recovery function, buffs, and Clan Hall Production. There are three production stages and each stage can be purchased with Adena through the Clan Hall Manager within the Clan Hall.  Each stage has different items that can be purchased.

And nothing more, Everything you do they charge you more adena and it last a few days and the system to manage it is the worst.
Actualy is funny since it say "provide lower teleport fees" in the case of Giran they charge you more, since the ONLY TP to death Pass cost you 1k were the GK from Giran cost you 870 Adena. TO THE SAME SPOT

Regards

20 minutes ago, Boombox said:

dude, you do realize that you have to level up your buffs. Once leveled, CH are so much more worth that is why it is key to get them early for cheap. 

nobody talked about CH buffs.. we are saying giran's CH only has 2 TP and aden's CH has 6 TP, that's the difference, they have the same cost but not the same things, so we are asking for some explanation to the staff. 

someone posted that aden's hunting zones are better and their mobs are higher level that giran's hunting zones, if i dont remember wrong giran has garden of eva and devil isle, and those zones are high level.

3 minutes ago, 1nfineon said:

Source?

Since the only source i got is this page:
And it say:
In addition to being a private meeting place, Permanent Clan Halls also provide lower teleport fees, decorations, recovery function, buffs, and Clan Hall Production. There are three production stages and each stage can be purchased with Adena through the Clan Hall Manager within the Clan Hall.  Each stage has different items that can be purchased.

And nothing more, Everything you do they charge you more adena and it last a few days and the system to manage it is the worst.
Actualy is funny since it say "provide lower teleport fees" in the case of Giran they charge you more, since the ONLY TP to death Pass cost you 1k were the GK from Giran cost you 870 Adena. TO THE SAME SPOT

Regards

that's the point, there are 2 TP from giran's CH and they are more expensive than giran's GK, that's why i thought it was a mistake at the beginning but now i don't know what to think, if we  were cheated or if in the next chronicle or next maintenance it will be fixed...

Archived