Sign in to follow this  
Ozzoo

Bring Back XP Boost

Ozzoo    9

I asked support earlier to bring back xp boost, they told me best way to talk about this is the forums, so i post it here let's see what will happen.

So if anyone agree with me to lunch xp boost event or whatever just say so or put plus. (We need a long time xp boost not just for a weekend)

Regards 

Ai0s    0
7 minutes ago, Ozzoo said:

I asked support earlier to bring back xp boost, they told me best way to talk about this is the forums, so i post it here let's see what will happen.

So if anyone agree with me to lunch xp boost event or whatever just say so or put plus. (We need a long time xp boost not just for a weekend)

Regards 

+1

Nabiz0r    0
57 minutes ago, Ozzoo said:

Regards 

+++

Hallibel    1
1 hour ago, Ozzoo said:

Regards 

+1 

Draecke    376

+1 and it should be a real boost and not only for weekends.. EU/RU have 2x XP till start of next update Fafurion and the ppl at NCWest need such even more as Fafurion is aimed at lvl 110 with lots of new gear and new & improved Dragons etc.

@Juji @Hime do a check on how many 108+ players Chronos & Naia has and you will see there's really a need for a real XP boost event.

Thx!

Ozzoo    9
1 hour ago, Draecke said:

+1 and it should be a real boost and not only for weekends.. EU/RU have 2x XP till start of next update Fafurion and the ppl at NCWest need such even more as Fafurion is aimed at lvl 110 with lots of new gear and new & improved Dragons etc.

@Juji @Hime do a check on how many 108+ players Chronos & Naia has and you will see there's really a need for a real XP boost event.

Thx!

ty Draecke, for your explanation i hope they take our replies seriously.   

• Like 1

Setakos    0

yeah give back xp boost event for 1 month

not only weekends,everyday   or make it double xp event weekends 300 % and up

(Also bring back libra event){------- out of thread but it was awesome

with regards

L2Junkie    7

forgot to mention in my above +1 

Base xp boost please, not interested in the vitality boost... only base