Forums

Bring Back XP Boost

Ozzoo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when was the last one of you that offered a duo k99, or a duo Helios etc etc to a random normal player. Never saw that on global..... On global are just the spam QQ trush msg of fail hero and ego noobs that all spots are full and their ego don't let a free place for others.

On 02/02/2019 at 12:17 PM, Ozzoo said:

I asked support earlier to bring back xp boost, they told me best way to talk about this is the forums, so i post it here let's see what will happen.

So if anyone agree with me to lunch xp boost event or whatever just say so or put plus. (We need a long time xp boost not just for a weekend)

Regards 

++++

On 02/02/2019 at 4:17 PM, Ozzoo said:

I asked support earlier to bring back xp boost, they told me best way to talk about this is the forums, so i post it here let's see what will happen.

So if anyone agree with me to lunch xp boost event or whatever just say so or put plus. (We need a long time xp boost not just for a weekend)

Regards 

+1 foe exp boost 

I think the 200% base xp boost is an amazing idea, but to put a cherry on top for them because we all know they want their money. Flash sale on 30 day 200% xp runes, Eruption portions, party cakes, Vit maintaining, Emperors runes, freya's vit runes, basically everything that gives xp boost. Everyone wins this way.

1 hour ago, Auburn said:

I think the 200% base xp boost is an amazing idea, but to put a cherry on top for them because we all know they want their money. Flash sale on 30 day 200% xp runes, Eruption portions, party cakes, Vit maintaining, Emperors runes, freya's vit runes, basically everything that gives xp boost. Everyone wins this way.

That would be great yeah!

10 hours ago, Draecke said:

That would be great yeah!

Entire update is centered around koreans 110+ players, which I'm pretty sure there are currently 0 110 and maybe a few 109, prolly under 10 total. So why have an update meant for another country that is already ahead of use in every way? Level the playing field first.

8 hours ago, Auburn said:

Entire update is centered around koreans 110+ players, which I'm pretty sure there are currently 0 110 and maybe a few 109, prolly under 10 total. So why have an update meant for another country that is already ahead of use in every way? Level the playing field first.

On Naia there are players, who already reached 110 lvl, but I agree with you, there should be a server xp boost for all of us now.

1 month of 200% XP/SP would be perfect :D  

On 2/2/2019 at 7:00 PM, Draecke said:

+1 and it should be a real boost and not only for weekends.. EU/RU have 2x XP till start of next update Fafurion and the ppl at NCWest need such even more as Fafurion is aimed at lvl 110 with lots of new gear and new & improved Dragons etc.

@Juji @Hime do a check on how many 108+ players Chronos & Naia has and you will see there's really a need for a real XP boost event.

Thx!

I totally agree with this, you can probably count on both hands the people are are 108+ on Chronos... We need a serious XP event , not just 48h on weekends..most people rely on weekdays exp cuz they are busy during the weekends..

Archived