Well .... absolutely not.

I can be wrong on this one and Draecke can correct me

but

when fooz decided to reroll from ertheia archer to white elf archer

with the proper party it took to him a single week

to go form 1 to 105

and

to became hero at the end of that single week

This has been done on l2 ncwest chronos server, in one single week.

It's just a matter of will, as usual.

Btw someone should ask himself why on l2 ru they are opening a new server every 6 months

while in here, and I do mean l2 live ncwest, players are cashing out and cashing out and cashing out.

I'm guessin where they are playing right now 9_9

Did he quit at NC west abandoning full geared ton and started on new server? 

It that case he must be really rich even if he found a lot cheaper server.

On ‎17‎. ‎02‎. ‎2019 at 2:28 AM, SleepingPower said:

I guess there are same reasons as in other pay to win games with long longevity when concurrent cheaper possibility pop up.

One who invested a lot time and money have hard time to leave and start some where else from start.

Its just my guess but I bet all free to play games exploit such human behavior.

This is post you commented taking  single line out of context. 

On 02/02/2019 at 12:17 PM, Ozzoo said:

I asked support earlier to bring back xp boost, they told me best way to talk about this is the forums, so i post it here let's see what will happen.

So if anyone agree with me to lunch xp boost event or whatever just say so or put plus. (We need a long time xp boost not just for a weekend)

Regards 

+1

We really need this!!

31 minutes ago, Juji said:

We will have a major XP/SP and Drop Boost event starting next week for the Live servers only! More details to come next week.

@Juji first off tnx for replying next can you also add a sale on exp boosts like 200% 30 days and also other boosts like nevit gold hourglass etc thanks!

13 hours ago, Juji said:

We will have a major XP/SP and Drop Boost event starting next week for the Live servers only! More details to come next week.

We lost 2 weeks of a very good power of love event. It always happens: different timings between power and experience gain at ncwest. Therefore, I very much hope that the future event will not fail.

The funny thing in here is that you all believe it will be free !!!! XAOAXOXAOXAOAXOXAOXAOXOOXAOXA
gl to those who w8ing free xp :)
You want XP, pay for it !!!!
btw do something with gear also cause only xp is useless !!!!(Refering to90% ppl who need xp event but their gear is lower than  a decent )

I bet they're going to wait till mid March to do this Double Xp event. Just when i'll be gone for three weeks. Same as last Holiday Double XP event. I have a good suggestion. why not do them like XP runes. So Every Player can pop them when they actually have time to play?

On 2/20/2019 at 12:11 AM, Juji said:

We still waiting for more details about XP Boost event as you said.

Archived