Forums

Bring Back XP Boost

I asked support earlier to bring back xp boost, they told me best way to talk about this is the forums, so i post it here let's see what will happen.

So if anyone agree with me to lunch xp boost event or whatever just say so or put plus. (We need a long time xp boost not just for a weekend)

Regards 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Entire update is centered around koreans 110+ players, which I'm pretty sure there are currently 0 110 and maybe a few 109, prolly under 10 total. So why have an update meant for another country that

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/11571-live-server-maintenance-wednesday-february-27-2019/

ty Draecke, for your explanation i hope they take our replies seriously.   

7 minutes ago, Ozzoo said:

I asked support earlier to bring back xp boost, they told me best way to talk about this is the forums, so i post it here let's see what will happen.

So if anyone agree with me to lunch xp boost event or whatever just say so or put plus. (We need a long time xp boost not just for a weekend)

Regards 

+1

57 minutes ago, Ozzoo said:

Regards 

+++

1 hour ago, Ozzoo said:

Regards 

+1 

+1 and it should be a real boost and not only for weekends.. EU/RU have 2x XP till start of next update Fafurion and the ppl at NCWest need such even more as Fafurion is aimed at lvl 110 with lots of new gear and new & improved Dragons etc.

@Juji @Hime do a check on how many 108+ players Chronos & Naia has and you will see there's really a need for a real XP boost event.

Thx!

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

+1 and it should be a real boost and not only for weekends.. EU/RU have 2x XP till start of next update Fafurion and the ppl at NCWest need such even more as Fafurion is aimed at lvl 110 with lots of new gear and new & improved Dragons etc.

@Juji @Hime do a check on how many 108+ players Chronos & Naia has and you will see there's really a need for a real XP boost event.

Thx!

ty Draecke, for your explanation i hope they take our replies seriously.   

• Like 1