Bring Back XP Boost

Ozzoo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many players told me, here in our servers everything is much more expensive if we compare to other official l2 providers lets say? Is that true? By how much?

Also, it seems we get much less XP boost - by our 15 dollar monthly sub ( we have no boost ) + only 200% XP/SP sometimes ( only during the weekends), other zones get full month  of 200% boost? How true is that also?

It is not very cool, having to pay double price, + no sub XP boost + not having double xp bonus for full month but only 8 days or so :(

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Many players told me, here in our servers everything is much more expensive if we compare to other official l2 providers lets say? Is that true? By how much?

Also, it seems we get much less XP boost - by our 15 dollar monthly sub ( we have no boost ) + only 200% XP/SP sometimes ( only during the weekends), other zones get full month  of 200% boost? How true is that also?

It is not very cool, having to pay double price, + no sub XP boost + not having double xp bonus for full month but only 8 days or so :(

well it's true NCWest is quite expensive for the Regions they cover but as Juji would say the official region is NA and those are all rich players so it's all according their local business model ;)

btw nothing is stopping ppl for trying out EU/RU servers, if I use BattlePing/WTFast to play on NCWest others can do the same the other way around to play on EU/RU

google is your friend just type:

• EU Lineage 2 Events of February 2019
  • EU Lineage 2 Exp at a double pace

@Juji @Hime @Conguero

This thread has been up for approximately 2 weeks now and I have yet to see a response from you guys. A "we are currently evaluating how providing this service will affect our ...." or a "yes/no", or whatever would be great. Just something so that the player base on your "Live" servers know that you haven't given up on them yet.

As I've said with almost every post I make, (i.e. launching a classic server before you guys announced it), by listening to your players and providing the services that we want, YOU WILL MAKE MONEY. We are even asking you guys to provide a "Flash Sale" with cakes//boosts/etc... because we are willing and obviously able to put money into the game right now... so why not take it? I also see no point as to why they are not yet implemented, as per there is no real harm that can be done.

Thanks,

:D:D:D

11 minutes ago, Ozzoo said:

Let's keep the post to the title please.

Sorry mate. I was just answering to a question.

Imho the real problem isn't the missing xp boost x 2 event neither.

As the real old players, like Draecke, know there are two real problems

- the other l2 official servers do have gms always online 24/24 7/7 365/365 at least one gm is always online

ncwest doesn't have any gm online since a decade

- the cms or gms on the other l2 official servers actually played the game, the l2 game, since the korean closed beta

even juji doesn't play ncwest l2 since a decade.

I'll make an example, not about ncwest insane prices, so everyone can understand.

And it's about l2 classic.

Everyone knows that there's a button to tell to an online gm that there's a player supposed to be a bot

l2 eu or l2 ru classic as soon as that button is pushed the gm looks the message

the supposed bot it's instantly ported elsewhere and if he or she doesn't respond whithin 30 seconds to several question that ip is perma-banned

now look on ncwest l2 classic board on this forum and check by yourself

this is about the firs real problem i mentioned

Imho only ozzy from dh was back in the day of the original l2 ncwest

let's put it simple. If i build a car but i never drive that car i simply don't know which problems that car can cause

whoever drives that car can say to me whatever they want .. I simply can't understand what the users are trying to say to me

About the missing xp boost event x 2

Gms in here don't even know what an xp boos event is for unless they can sell something for that event for real $

or

l2 ru or l2eu business modell - lets attract players from the illegal servers - how ? low prices and customers service

l2 ncwest business model - as long as they will pay who cares.

12 hours ago, Draecke said:

I+am+canadian+and+i+approve+your+message

1 hour ago, BmD said:

Draecke ehm you're from Holland as far as I know ;P

That's correct, my actual post was a picture saying "I Approve of this message" which link either broke or some forum admin has a sense of humor and made me a Canuck :D

4abcf06f84721b0b1f0e4bc40bc7b61ad0d44431

On ‎13‎. ‎02‎. ‎2019 at 5:13 PM, Draecke said:

well it's true NCWest is quite expensive for the Regions they cover but as Juji would say the official region is NA and those are all rich players so it's all according their local business model ;)

btw nothing is stopping ppl for trying out EU/RU servers, if I use BattlePing/WTFast to play on NCWest others can do the same the other way around to play on EU/RU

google is your friend just type:

• EU Lineage 2 Events of February 2019
  • EU Lineage 2 Exp at a double pace

I guess there are same reasons as in other pay to win games with long longevity when concurrent cheaper possibility pop up.

One who invested a lot time and money have hard time to leave and start some where else from start.

Its just my guess but I bet all free to play games exploit such human behavior.

10 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

One who invested a lot time and money have hard time to leave and start some where else from start.

Well .... absolutely not.

I can be wrong on this one and Draecke can correct me

but

when fooz decided to reroll from ertheia archer to white elf archer

with the proper party it took to him a single week

to go form 1 to 105

and

to became hero at the end of that single week

This has been done on l2 ncwest chronos server, in one single week.

It's just a matter of will, as usual.

Btw someone should ask himself why on l2 ru they are opening a new server every 6 months

while in here, and I do mean l2 live ncwest, players are cashing out and cashing out and cashing out.

I'm guessin where they are playing right now 9_9

17 minutes ago, BmD said:

Well .... absolutely not.

I can be wrong on this one and Draecke can correct me

but

when fooz decided to reroll from ertheia archer to white elf archer

with the proper party it took to him a single week

to go form 1 to 105

and

to became hero at the end of that single week

This has been done on l2 ncwest chronos server, in one single week.

It's just a matter of will, as usual.

Btw someone should ask himself why on l2 ru they are opening a new server every 6 months

while in here, and I do mean l2 live ncwest, players are cashing out and cashing out and cashing out.

I'm guessin where they are playing right now 9_9

Open a new post about WHY PEOPLE CASHING OUT FROM L2 NCWEST. 

Then I will answer you.

:)

42 minutes ago, Ozzoo said:

Open a new post about WHY PEOPLE CASHING OUT FROM L2 NCWEST. 

Then I will answer you.

:)

It's far way more complex than that my friend.

You have to open two topics in fact

1st one why ppl are cashing out from here and shinjriu works to buy what it's beeing sold

2nd one why ppl like me dropped something like 800 billions of stuff on the ground in aden wh because he (me) failed to

enchant a circlet to +1 after spending 1.200 euros 9_9 and whithin that stuff there were two greater jewels lvl 6.

There was a luck scam discovered almost an year ago, look on rochand for reference.

On innova Dil was forced to explain and put an end to that scam on those servers.

Eg. i managed to get a +5 radiant grace circlet with 75 euros elsewhere, official obiously.

I think there's a misunderstanding Ozzoo.

I'm not saying it isn't worth to play l2 on ncwest

What I'm trying to say is that ncwest staff, the actual one, is doing everything to force the players to move elsewhere.

Neutron by himself destroyed like 4 servers. Woah

Nothing more nothing less.

7 minutes ago, BmD said:

It's far way more complex than that my friend.

You have to open two topics in fact

1st one why ppl are cashing out from here and shinjriu works to buy what it's beeing sold

2nd one why ppl like me dropped something like 800 billions of stuff on the ground in aden wh because he (me) failed to

enchant a circlet to +1 after spending 1.200 euros 9_9 and whithin that stuff there were two greater jewels lvl 6.

There was a luck scam discovered almost an year ago, look on rochand for reference.

On innova Dil was forced to explain and put an end to that scam on those servers.

Eg. i managed to get a +5 radiant grace circlet with 75 euros elsewhere, official obiously.

I think there's a misunderstanding Ozzoo.

I'm not saying it isn't worth to play l2 on ncwest

What I'm trying to say is that ncwest staff, the actual one, is doing everything to force the players to move elsewhere.

Neutron by himself destroyed like 4 servers. Woah

Nothing more nothing less.

I learned that it's useless to ask anything or even to give your view of anything to GM's at this time.

I don't want to change my post here to something else but you force me to do it ;)

cause i gave up from asking to launch exp boost event cause i know they won't do it cause nothing in return to them.

if you don't open new post for what you saying, i will do it.

because i gave up from everything.

Archived