Does it get better at lvl 40+?

My characters are around level 30. At this point I am just tired of spending a lot of time daily to run around to find a good spot to exp, because most of the good spots are taken by bots. Like Forgotten Temple, which is the fastest exp from 25 to 35 for solo, but good luck finding spot in there due to bots.

I am just wondering if it gets better at level 40+. Are there less bots? Are there available spots to exp, farm adena, or are they overrun by bots too? I guess I am just trying to figure out if I should suck it up and get to a better level to keep on playing, or just give up now and find something else to do.

5 hours ago, TooTiredofBots said:

My characters are around level 30. At this point I am just tired of spending a lot of time daily to run around to find a good spot to exp, because most of the good spots are taken by bots. Like Forgotten Temple, which is the fastest exp from 25 to 35 for solo, but good luck finding spot in there due to bots.

I am just wondering if it gets better at level 40+. Are there less bots? Are there available spots to exp, farm adena, or are they overrun by bots too? I guess I am just trying to figure out if I should suck it up and get to a better level to keep on playing, or just give up now and find something else to do.

try orc barracks...pretty good spot too for 25-35

go to the MAP bosses. Its posible get 0-40 in 3 days not that hard. Spot 40+ its a LOT free space on map. 

buy 2 or 3 cursed dagger D grade, and bleeding the bosses. u got EXP and SP. a LOT. with spoiler lvl 39, scroll buff 1 job, i got 450k each boss. each boss take long 3 or 7 min. 

On 2/4/2019 at 8:04 AM, FORMina said:

go to the MAP bosses. Its posible get 0-40 in 3 days not that hard. Spot 40+ its a LOT free space on map. 

buy 2 or 3 cursed dagger D grade, and bleeding the bosses. u got EXP and SP. a LOT. with spoiler lvl 39, scroll buff 1 job, i got 450k each boss. each boss take long 3 or 7 min. 

What are MAP bosses?

4 hours ago, Tzeo said:

You mean the same raid bosses that need 50 and more people to kill?

all day almost ALL RAID bosses area killed, sa u only keep HIT outside party, outside Command Channel. Dont need be in the same group.  Do a test. Hit for 5 or 10 in. I Will gain 500k ~2kk exp when boss die. do party with your DD and buffer and go hit raid bosses. u dont need be  inside the clan / ally / party to got EXP / SP from him. 

On 2019-02-03 at 6:53 PM, TooTiredofBots said:

I think important thing to note if its ur first classic ar dailies. At 35 u get ur ai daily for xp at 40 u get aden dungeon (small chance to drop dw haste also c armors weapons jewelry) at 45 u get fom daily for xp at 46 2nd aden dungeon.

After lvl 40 game is mostly daily quests and if u have some time to grind, cruma is empty mowt of the time. 

Archived