Unplayable game...pls do something

Now i'm not someone who's gonna whine usually but this is...totally unplayable! I'm lvl 24 with box and i usually lookin for botless or with few bots spots to farm, play casually and enjoy game. But omg...and..omg...i've spent few hrs trying to find a single (!) spot without dozens of bots taking every mob around. Guess what? I couldnt. Theres no such a spot. So, i've tried to train them. There was 10-15 bots in Neutral Zone. I've trained them and keep pushing hard for like hour-hour and a half. And..can you guys guess what happened? There was even more bots after that...xDDD So...pls NCSoft..do something...try something..ask for players support/help...anything..but DO something. How can this be game/fun service of yours when we CAN'T play? Usually, one and only unavoidable game rule is/should be that anyone can play the game. Fighting bots on my own is not that. Sorry for bad english and cheers! 

7 minutes ago, DoSomethingAboutBots said:

Now i'm not someone who's gonna whine usually but this is...totally unplayable! I'm lvl 24 with box and i usually lookin for botless or with few bots spots to farm, play casually and enjoy game. But omg...and..omg...i've spent few hrs trying to find a single (!) spot without dozens of bots taking every mob around. Guess what? I couldnt. Theres no such a spot. So, i've tried to train them. There was 10-15 bots in Neutral Zone. I've trained them and keep pushing hard for like hour-hour and a half. And..can you guys guess what happened? There was even more bots after that...xDDD So...pls NCSoft..do something...try something..ask for players support/help...anything..but DO something. How can this be game/fun service of yours when we CAN'T play? Usually, one and only unavoidable game rule is/should be that anyone can play the game. Fighting bots on my own is not that. Sorry for bad english and cheers! 

theres many spots 20+ without bots... just upped my wiz from 24-27 in 2 days no prob and with adena boost just feels like cherry on top of the cake

you just need to learn to play and use l2 classic wiki and search for mobs to farm

I have no idea who is right since I don't play here any more, but are you folks sure you are playing on the same server?  

Kind of on topic, I've been watching the server populations and they seem to have stabilized nicely.  Are there more bots and fewer real players or have things really stabilized?  

Keep in mind there wouldn't be nearly as many bots, if there weren't so many people buying adena.  If you want to do your part to get rid of the bots and the RMTs, don't buy from them.

Archived