Jump to content
Hime

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Recommended Posts

Hime    705

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 9 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Chef Monkey’s Tuna Hunt will be available for one last week.
  • XP/SP/Item Drop/Adena Drop +50% Boost event will be available for one last week.
  • Power of Love 2019 Rose Herbs and Love / Luck Trees event will start for four weeks.
  • There will be a Power of Love store update.

Additionally, Account Management and new account creation will be unavailable until 8:30 a.m. PST / 17:30 GMT+1.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shreekz    3

They put the regular L2 and classic on one page. Ours is half way down the page. So vday themed cosmetics in the store, banana buff is now a rose or something and the manager trees are back. Nothing special for this event. 

Edited by Shreekz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadCrab    14

Nice mild event (genuinely appreciate buff-drop items and hunting zone trees); here's hoping the accompanying L2Store doesn't have any surprises?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mishi    4

Just some event feedback-
Dont have x2/x3 stuff during certain times, as the server isn't only full during those times.
(It's a clear ploy to try to see if queues can be popped during then to get people to buy into VIP again.)

It'd be nice to just see the drop rate boosts put perm for Classic, as it gets NA drop rates closer to what EU Classic's drop rates are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HenryrCanna    0

Banana and roses stack? 

 

And yes Hime can we get this 50% boost for more time or permanent economy it’s getting better.

thanks for the event

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tzeo    18

All those herbs from events don't drop so often to rely on them, so I am indifferent about them. They are welcome when they drop, but you feel miserable when they don't.
But that permanent 50% boost was the nicest thing ever. Especially players who grind solo and don't do aoe or rbs, they did some real progress after a long time and they felt it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaux    0

Pls, do something about Gludio server, is empty... the Siege was a shame, all ppl from gludio server together and dont get the castle, even dont kill the Lord of Gludio, its a shame to one full server, PLEASE, do something! @Hime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frozenstein    4
5 hours ago, HenryrCanna said:

Banana and roses stack? 

 

And yes Hime can we get this 50% boost for more time or permanent economy it’s getting better.

thanks for the event

I concure

The +50%, or another variant of it, should stay. Still hard to buy STEM.!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
November    29
44 minutes ago, Gaux said:

Pls, do something about Gludio server, is empty... the Siege was a shame, all ppl from gludio server together and dont get the castle, even dont kill the Lord of Gludio, its a shame to one full server, PLEASE, do something! @Hime

I don't understand the concern, the castle among others will fall.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leamak    5

One thing I always looked forward too in L2 was the yearly chronos and of course the holiday trinkets we got. They where useless but fun. Please bring the Cupid Bow back so classic players can have some collectibles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
best_singer    0
1 hour ago, Leamak said:

One thing I always looked forward too in L2 was the yearly chronos and of course the holiday trinkets we got. They where useless but fun. Please bring the Cupid Bow back so classic players can have some collectibles. 

WTS 4th anniversary mask pm me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PhoenixMitra    18

Greetings Epifan,

Thank you for the observation. Our team is aware of this and currently looking into the matter more closely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meliart    0

I'm unable to launch the game since the update, launcher error E01008 and E01005 if i had the adress in the host file.

The funny thing is i cant access the forum too, time out error

Actually i'm connect to the forum from my work...

I still send a support ticket but i add this message for tell that some ppl of my clan have the same problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BBastid    1
22 hours ago, Hime said:

@Hime

  • Chef Monkey’s Tuna Hunt will be available for one last week.

While removing the event related items it's understandable, you should allow players to keep the remaining bait (and keep the NPC) as well, since the baits are paid items, one more week to complete fishing and exchanging leftovers should be more than enough and greatly appreciated. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brutal    0
On 2019-02-06 at 2:12 AM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 9 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Chef Monkey’s Tuna Hunt will be available for one last week.
  • XP/SP/Item Drop/Adena Drop +50% Boost event will be available for one last week.
  • Power of Love 2019 Rose Herbs and Love / Luck Trees event will start for four weeks.
  • There will be a Power of Love store update.

Additionally, Account Management and new account creation will be unavailable until 8:30 a.m. PST / 17:30 GMT+1.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

In Europe atleast it's 2019-02-07. 50% exp/sp/adena/drop server setting is turned off. Was it a really short week this time? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleeee    0
On 5/2/2019 at 8:12 PM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 9 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Chef Monkey’s Tuna Hunt will be available for one last week.
  • XP/SP/Item Drop/Adena Drop +50% Boost event will be available for one last week.
  • Power of Love 2019 Rose Herbs and Love / Luck Trees event will start for four weeks.
  • There will be a Power of Love store update.

Additionally, Account Management and new account creation will be unavailable until 8:30 a.m. PST / 17:30 GMT+1.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Why  XP/SP/Item Drop/Adena Drop +50% Boost event Don´t Work??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cew1966    1

I've also noticed that the 50% boost in item drop/adena drop/xp/sp isn't working. Interesting thing is that it worked just fine about 6 or 7 hours ago.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reynald0    0
On 5/2/2019 at 7:12 PM, Hime said:
  • XP/SP/Item Drop/Adena Drop +50% Boost event will be available for one last week.


Bonus XP/SP/Drop/Adena +50% is not longer active after maintenance 06/20/2019.
We already created tocpis about that.

Related topics:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/11169-exp-nerved/

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/11174-exp-event-is-over-already/

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/11177-exp-event-its-bug-or-done/

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/11191-issue-with-the-xp-adena-i-know-what-happened/



The question is:

When you will fix this?

Edited by Reynald0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need from this company to communicate their game issues with the community and find viable solutions for them,problems occur in every game and its understandable
we just need feedback and quick fixes.

Right now people actually bought xp runes/scrolls/fruit buffs and so many other stuff from nc store to use on top the xp event so you cant let them hanging with removing it.

I want to believe that ncsoft is gonna find a good solution and bring back the event and also extend it one more day for the lost time on it beeing deactivated.
We all appreciate you kept adena/drop rate even tho it wasnt intended and we want you to find a similar solution on the issue cause we are paying clients and we love the 
game,we dont deserve beeing treated as non factors.
Thank you @Hime @Juji

Edited by Pureknowledge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×