Why Banned?

Comcat

I found the error you banned because when I was browsing in the chrome they left some cookie screens and I remembered that xingcode detected illegal programs and closed the game of l2 but that was yesterday and they blocked me only now. I urge you to remove my punishment because your anti-bot system is accusing not only illegal programs but anything that is not.

7 hours ago, Comcat said:

I found the error you banned because when I was browsing in the chrome they left some cookie screens and I remembered that xingcode detected illegal programs and closed the game of l2 but that was yesterday and they blocked me only now. I urge you to remove my punishment because your anti-bot system is accusing not only illegal programs but anything that is not.

Can you prove that you're innocent?Yes?No? - nobody cares really.

I have already make a ticket is (23256878) how i can prove? i never use bot to reason to get banned, i just start on classic server after years of stopping in play l2 live server.

There are three accounts where one is at level 34 and two at 26. Please why im banned if any ilegal program is not used,

and this is very unfair because I see many bots still on the server and are never caught or delayed to be punished and I am harmed by the simple failure of the sistem part of you? why im banned and harmed if wen i can try to playng legitimate buying more than some vip accounts and losing my time here.

8 minutes ago, Comcat said:

I have already make a ticket is (23256878) how i can prove? i never use bot to reason to get banned, i just start on classic server after years of stopping in play l2 live server.

There are three accounts where one is at level 34 and two at 26. Please why im banned if any ilegal program is not used,

and this is very unfair because I see many bots still on the server and are never caught or delayed to be punished and I am harmed by the simple failure of the sistem part of you? why im banned and harmed if wen i can try to playng legitimate buying more than some vip accounts and losing my time here.

and i use a4thech mouse shortcut is probabily not a ilegal program just some more buttons to click in your mouse.

Archived