Sign in to follow this  
MadaY

ANY NPC CHANGE DARKS SETS AND WEAPONS?

MadaY    2

Hello good morning would like to know if in the new update there will be any NPC to change the type of set or dark weapon by the bloody without having to go through the process of returning to farm again all the items that ask you to create them.
Or at least since you like a lot of money create an item to be sold in the store to change..... why not pòr that the whole server gets rid of PVP equipment...... the truth is that I do not understand with all the potential that this game should be more Simple to change the type of character as you come best if you want PvP as you change and the same with PVE is that it would be more logical and if you put it with an item in store would have more benefits.... greetings and Good Day..... as I always give my opinion is not a requirement  9_9

mixa    260
2 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

come on... Mammon's Blacksmith ...
keywords: #without #farming *ROFL*:D:D:D

I bet he got most of his stuff without farming :$

1 hour ago, ChiChele said:

fafurion update soon new r110 armors / weapons.

You will have to be 110 level to use r110 weapon.

Weapon with base damage about 30 points higher than r99 will not be free.

Same story for armors….

So not so soon and not so cheap.

• Like 2

You will be still one shooted by dragon weapons and your mobs kill rate and kill sped will be still impossible slow so xp gain probably even slower as is now.

• Like 1

MadaY    2
9 hours ago, mixa said:

I bet he got most of his stuff without farming :$

One exposes a doubt and his opinion and accuse me of being a donor............. No Comments

ChiChele    23
2 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

You will have to be 110 level to use r110 weapon.

Weapon with base damage about 30 points higher than r99 will not be free.

Same story for armors….

So not so soon and not so cheap.

xp Easy half server 108 already (big Clans 110 ) and also they will open more xp areas with the update and all server will reach 115 after 
To change weapon r99 to r110 1300 gem r + 9 bill adena + Some Elcyum ( You can check at l2 ru that they already Change it)

Draecke    376

sincerely doubt half of Naia population is 108+, pretty sure thats just a few hunderds if even that with only a handfull 109 and maybe 1 or 2 110 - on chronos the average levels are even lower with highest lvl atm 109 and maybe barely 50 108+ so yeah no..

also friendly word of advise but do not compare EU/RU weapon/armor exchange system as they have complete different set up.. NCWest will either go with a slight modified Korean version or possibly even no such system at all so you will be forced to farm dragons & farm mats to craft R110 gear - so far NCWest has always gone with the least customer friendly approach so keep that in mind aye ;)

• Like 2

NemesiC    32

w8 for next patch notes , maybe Ncwest have differende opinion about what to do.
For example our mammon is NOT selling jewlers lvl1 boxes for 5m+G.E. because ncwest has huge incomings .... i guess to a lot more things same that 

mixa    260
15 hours ago, Draecke said:

sincerely doubt half of Naia population is 108+, pretty sure thats just a few hunderds if even that with only a handfull 109 and maybe 1 or 2 110 - on chronos the average levels are even lower with highest lvl atm 109 and maybe barely 50 108+ so yeah no..

also friendly word of advise but do not compare EU/RU weapon/armor exchange system as they have complete different set up.. NCWest will either go with a slight modified Korean version or possibly even no such system at all so you will be forced to farm dragons & farm mats to craft R110 gear - so far NCWest has always gone with the least customer friendly approach so keep that in mind aye ;)

Complete nonsense....

49 minutes ago, NemesiC said:

w8 for next patch notes , maybe Ncwest have differende opinion about what to do.
For example our mammon is NOT selling jewlers lvl1 boxes for 5m+G.E. because ncwest has huge incomings .... i guess to a lot more things same that 

La Vie boxes at Mammon is a custom feature of Innova's version of L2, not the mainline build which we follow (more or less).

ChiChele    23
16 hours ago, Draecke said:

Its not Custom NPC so yes it will be like Eu.

i dont know on chronos but in naia 50% is 108 lvl :)

NemesiC    32

I think u are playing another game or what? where u found that numbers.......
some of end game players are 108 and 110... there is a 3% 108 and above , 15% 106-107  and the rest is the chaos....

• Like 1

Draecke    376
43 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

Its not Custom NPC so yes it will be like Eu.

EU/RU have enhanced R99 Armors etc. which do not exist at NCWest so you might want to reread how their gear exchange system works as we will not get the same just for that reason alone 

Also just cause it's same NPC doesn't mean NC won't have different dialog options per Region, go login EU/RU/Korea/Japan/Taiwan and talk to Dimensional Merchant and you will see it has options for improving agathion charms - a system NCWest on purpose removed from their version and there are many more such simple cases like the above mentioned extra options EU/RU has at Mammon which only exist at their servers etc.

btw very impressive to hear that Naia has over 1.1K level 108+ players, well done!! Sea of Spores must be crowded every day so expect there's good daily pvp on Naia just to get a free spot to farm :D

Edited by Draecke

ChiChele    23
6 minutes ago, NemesiC said:

I think u are playing another game or what? where u found that numbers.......
some of end game players are 108 and 110... there is a 3% 108 and above , 15% 106-107  and the rest is the chaos....

go check how many ppl are xping in sos , and after go check the big clans what lvl they are. 

ChiChele    23
3 minutes ago, Draecke said:

EU/RU have enhanced R99 Armors etc. which do not exist at NCWest so you might want to reread how their gear exchange system works as we will not get the same just for that reason alone 

Also just cause it's same NPC doesn't mean NC won't have different dialog options per Region, go login EU/RU/Korea/Japan/Taiwan and talk to Dimensional Merchant and you will see it has options for improving agathion charms - a system NCWest on purpose removed from their version and there are many more such simple cases like the above mentioned extra options EU/RU has at Mammon which only exist at their servers etc.

btw very impressive to hear that Naia has over 1.1K level 108+ players, well done!! Sea of Spores must be crowded every day so expect there's good daily pvp on Naia just to get a free spot to farm :D

agathion charms will come here as well , its all a plan for ncsoft to increase something , and this will one more event with dollars ! i know with fact that soon this update will come with a lot of discussions of friends of mine in naia. 

LordDragnil    34
48 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

=/  I glade that folks have so much time.  I am still 104 and don't care.  Mid level of server is 106 imho.

• Haha 1

Draecke    376

please do share we all love to hear more about it :)

btw my info comes from discussing stuff like this with among others admins from Innova like DIL at 4r4m's discord channel who agreed it's very unlikely NCWest will get the same upgrade system as they have..

time will tell what's it gonna be and till then we can speculate away with no right or wrongs upto the point Juji finally post our patch notes

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

• Thanks 1

Draecke    376
5 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

max already have 110 and 108 lvls most of them

so MAX recruited half the server and has now 1K lvl 108+ players ahah ok :)

tumblr_mm5wpx1ESB1r5xzspo1_500.gif

ChiChele    23

i didnt say that max is the 50% of the server , but propably if you would be in naia you will know but you are not :)

NemesiC    32
10 minutes ago, Draecke said:

https://l2.laby.fr/status/

on average 2.2+K players on Naia so by your logic 1.1+K is 108+ ;)

MAX + DH do not equal whole of Naia server :P

completely dissagree....only 6 clients are my toons 1x 106 5 x 100-101, this link is completely failure.

If u play in a cp which is 108+  that doesnt mean that  all server is like that :)
i ll write again <<some of end game players are 108 and 110... there is a 3% 108 and above , 15% 106-107  and the rest is the chaos....>>the average is below 106 atm ,
Maybe max have more than 2pt 108+ but  till there no more :)

Draecke    376
3 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

i didnt say that max is the 50% of the server , but propably if you would be in naia you will know but you are not :)

you said half the server is 108+ which equals ~1.1K players but when asked about specifics you only talk about MAX so what is it ?

the suspense is killing me..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1xcfBcEQWd6rPrqqjEfw