DwarfDaddy

Aden Server = Dead / Gludio Server = Dead

DwarfDaddy    3

I just made a character on each server and went to all towns. It is not even funny how dead Gludio and Aden are...  I CHALLENGE the players on Aden and Gludio to make a character on Talking Island and Giran and go to the main market places... they are PACKED with people!!! The Global shouts are filled with people making parties, having clan battles, and talking smack. I feel that I wasted my time making a few accounts on Aden... Now I have to start over on Talking Island to even play ?!?!?!? W T F !!!

https://l2.laby.fr/status/

Talking Island (NA Classic) 4889 players

- Giran (NA Classic) 3817 players

- Aden (NA Classic) 1839 players

- Gludio (NA Classic) 1148 players

THIS IS AS OF 2/6/2019

WE NEED A SERVER MERGE! The servers WILL DIE if nothing is done SOON!

• Like 1

mixa    191

You can always move to another server, that seems more populated to you.

• Like 1

Tzeo    18
1 minute ago, mixa said:

You can always move to another server, that seems more populated to you.

Yes he can, but should he? He was forced to play in Aden when Giran and TI had excessive queues and this wasn't his fault. Not to mention that raising a char from 0 in classic is probably the most difficult thing in the history of L2.

• Like 2

mixa    191
22 hours ago, Tzeo said:

Yes he can, but should he? He was forced to play in Aden when Giran and TI had excessive queues and this wasn't his fault. Not to mention that raising a char from 0 in classic is probably the most difficult thing in the history of L2.

Hardly forced. How come wasn't I "forced"? He made a choice, which he has to cope with for now or he had other options.

Andouille    9
On 07/02/2019 at 7:35 AM, skrzypek said:

stop crying...

Giran - 1000-1500 max online,,,, the rest are just bots

6000 online ... i would say 3000+ actually,  remove bot and boxes.  1000-1500 is number of bots maybe :P 

Mishi    4

Keep in mind the game doens't show the % of bots. 
If on TI, go to Dion, you can see trains of them going off to die. (It's slightly amusing in the fact they do that, but sad as it's a never ending bot train.)

Lawman    143
On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 2:45 AM, Tzeo said:

raising a char from 0 in classic is probably the most difficult thing in the history of L2.

Sorry, I can't let this go by.  I agree that they should fix the problem.  My choice would be to give free transfers, with VIP, between servers, rather than merge, but that's a matter of opinion.  However, raising a character from 0 in Classic is WAY easier than it was in the beginning.  Raising it to a competitive level may be harder (since it was easier for everyone else, too, and they had a head start), but a player can do in days what used to take weeks, and that's not even counting the effect that spending money on VIP and L2Store can have.  Raising a character from 0 back in 2004 was the hardest thing in the history of L2 (and the most fun!).  

TDG    19

Reading these forums is the hardest thing in L2 history.

• Like 1

Tzeo    18
1 hour ago, TDG said:

Reading these forums is the hardest thing in L2 history.

Be proud, It's the only thing you can do.

Smiler    3
On 7/2/2019 at 1:35 AM, skrzypek said:

stop crying...

Giran - 1000-1500 max online,,,, the rest are just bots

1000-1500 online is awesome, do u know how many real players are we? A/ in dion we are 150 in a good day.

Edited by Smiler

On 2/7/2019 at 1:45 AM, Tzeo said:

What game are you playing? 

This is drastically faster than retail lineage 2. 

GrannyChill    9

I kinda like how quiet Gludio is.

Yes, it's hard for a Dwarf to make a living in a slow market, I figure it will take months to get decent PVE gear for all my chars, and thank goodness I don't PVP!!

That being said, I would hate to have to fight crowds just to find mobs to farm.  So it takes longer-- I'm retired, what else am I going to do? :P