Forums

Issue - Bonus 50% exp/sp dropped

ONEX

2 hours ago, ProffessorDill said:

yeah I have runes going on giran server....................... how come giran is the only server effected and not Talking Island??  its been over 12 hrs since this happened so how come its taking so long to fix???

talking island same problem

2 minutes ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

Thanks for all of your reports. I can confirm that the settings are indeed unavailable at this point in time but we're looking into next steps already. Please hang in there with us.

Thank you!

thanks!

The incompetence of todays NCsoft is astounding. It's clearly the result of 1 thing... Lack of accountability by management. We never saw this level of incompetence in 2004. Employees don't care about making mistakes, or miscommunicating to the public, because hey.. we'll just give away angel cat apologies to make everything ok!

Start firing people and set an example. Do your job.

3 minutes ago, Pwnisher said:

The incompetence of todays NCsoft is astounding. It's clearly the result of 1 thing... Lack of accountability by management. We never saw this level of incompetence in 2004. Employees don't care about making mistakes, or miscommunicating to the public, because hey.. we'll just give away angel cat apologies to make everything ok!

Start firing people and set an example. Do your job.

mate chill a bit, someone made a mistake with double exp, but its not a reason to fire him. We just need things to be done a bit better, especially regarding things like this event. As I mentioned before, people bought runes/ took holidays/ planned probably every single day of this event, while it was switched off midweek for more then a day. Its a bit sad, please just try a bit harder not to make mistakes like this.

Whom shall they fire?

They produced this server by the cheapest way possible.

They took the downgraded Goddess files from Skelth and even kept the Aden dungeon quests which makes zero sense on a new server.

The other aspect it seems a trained monkey has chosen, by selecting specific bananas. If you didnt know, that also was the inspiration for the Tuna event.. A bit from version 1.0, a bit from 1.5 etc etc..

They even changed the drop rate as a whole, to fit their shop system. So.....less Adena AND less key mats.  These prevents that any economy without bots is able to evolve. Suppose they took  the drop rates from the beginning of the Russian server.  Not even the Russians liked it and they are truly hardcore players. 

Sometimes when you enter a zone you have an ultra drop phase for some minutes and then absolutely nothing for hours and hours. No clue how these drop boosts work, but i would prefer a steady drop and not this crap.

99% of the things here are done by the machine (bans, locks etc.). No ingame GM any more. Appeals and supports are answered by pre formulated text blocks. 

A GM even admitted GMs made a mistake by restoring items, which had only should have been done on live servers.

And you guys know what? It works. they earn money with it and dont care the slightest bit for their reputation. A friend of mine once told me he wont establish quality checks in his company as long as the returns are cheaper than the checks. Suppose the same goes here.

What puzzles me is how difficult is it to check the code, change the rates, fix someone's 'fat-thumb blunder' and just restart server? Are all these admin on break? Mistakes happen, the longer the delay the more players are losing out. Other then "Yes, we're aware" how about some actual "work/action" to fix the issue? And I agree, another angle cat 30 min buff is not enough compensation for players who invested in this event. 

Archived