Forums

Issue - Bonus 50% exp/sp dropped

ONEX

49 minutes ago, Pwnisher said:

The incompetence of todays NCsoft is astounding. It's clearly the result of 1 thing... Lack of accountability by management. We never saw this level of incompetence in 2004. Employees don't care about making mistakes, or miscommunicating to the public, because hey.. we'll just give away angel cat apologies to make everything ok!

Start firing people and set an example. Do your job.

Perhaps we have a bit of selective memory.  In 2004, the game was much better staffed, including with in-game GMs.  We still had tons of problems, with mobs not respawning and things like that.  The system often had to be rebooted for emergencies.  It's just that the problems were dealt with much more promptly because they had the staff to do it.  Maybe instead of firing people they should hire an adequate staff.

1 minute ago, Lawman said:

Perhaps we have a bit of selective memory.  In 2004, the game was much better staffed, including with in-game GMs.  We still had tons of problems, with mobs not respawning and things like that.  The system often had to be rebooted for emergencies.  It's just that the problems were dealt with much more promptly because they had the staff to do it.  Maybe instead of firing people they should hire an adequate staff.

Well said, spoken like a true manager. Not like this Pwnisher chap who is likely going to spend his days dreaming about the day he's going to be "the boss", lol.

Hire new talent. Keep existing, high-performing employees, make sure they're happy. 

At the end of the day, this is easy an fix and yes, my runes are running as well.

16 minutes ago, iCarNaya said:

Well said, spoken like a true manager. Not like this Pwnisher chap who is likely going to spend his days dreaming about the day he's going to be "the boss", lol.

Hire new talent. Keep existing, high-performing employees, make sure they're happy. 

At the end of the day, this is easy an fix and yes, my runes are running as well.

I'm long retired, with plenty of experience in management thank you. You clearly sound threatened by accountability. Like someone who consistently makes mistakes due to your own laziness/lack of effort. Did you receive a lot of "participation trophies" as a child? I only pray that you work in a field where your incompetence doesn't affect thousands of people.

One other thought, perhaps related to the inadequate staffing.  Back in the day, we had an active and very useful test server.  Now they just throw things in untested because they don't have manpower or hardware (or both) to test with.

Dear @Hime

When GM's will start be active and online on this "official" server named Giran? I type every day /gmlist when im online and there are always no one available. Kinda sad when we pay for their time to be online and support players 24/h ban bots that are every town and spot - this server is most terrible server i ever play, i've never saw so many bots that can farm 24/h with any resposibility! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

Angry "Offical Giran Server" exPlayer

39 minutes ago, Lorra said:

Dear @Hime

When GM's will start be active and online on this "official" server named Giran? I type every day /gmlist when im online and there are always no one available. Kinda sad when we pay for their time to be online and support players 24/h ban bots that are every town and spot - this server is most terrible server i ever play, i've never saw so many bots that can farm 24/h with any resposibility! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

Angry "Offical Giran Server" exPlayer

They haven't had enough staffing to put GMs in servers for years.  /gmlist is from times gone by and something of a cruel joke now.  

Archived