Am i the only one furious with the jewel price that we got for the weekend sale?

YUUGEN

I believe it's not acceptable to put prices like ~45$ for 25 boxes while on other official Ncsoft server(EU) .. u can pay 45$ for 100 of jewel boxes!.. that's absurd! they want to milk us again and that's way too much... 

I agree with you! To be honest I have no idea what are the prices in other server, BUT I already said - NCSOFT west should drop prices by 75% ... 8K NCoin pack should cost 2k ...It is insane to pay for pixels, I do not care who you are or how much money you are willing to spend... this is simply dumb.. not a game anymore ... 

If they drop prices many more ppl will get PVP/PVE competitive!!! Servers will get much better! TOP spenders already have almost all top anyways! All people are ready and willing to pay here, the only problem is prices! Drop prices, get more active ppl, let them PVP, boost Mid Tier PVP/PVE!

COME ON DO IT ALREADY

1 hour ago, YUUGEN said:

I believe it's not acceptable to put prices like ~45$ for 25 boxes while on other official Ncsoft server(EU) .. u can pay 45$ for 100 of jewel boxes!.. that's absurd! they want to milk us again and that's way too much... 

What boxes ?

Edit: i'm travelling for work and on my ladtop i have only 4game classic installed

They did a flash sale ?

2 minutes ago, Quitted said:

What boxes ?

Edit: i'm travelling for work and on my ladtop i have only 4game classic installed

They did a flash sale ?

Yeah ncwest did a flash sale weekend and i mean jewel boxes

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Look at what I wrote.

Lmao. Well technically speaking a flash sale isn't an event.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Btw ncwest jewel boxes usually 150=220$ 600=880$

4gmes jewel boxes usually 200=90€=100$ 600=300$

All in all you are paying like 3 times what eu dudes are paying.

Don't say that to me helv. No cloak no aghations no circlets in here

Archived