please adjust the landrate of the dagger is not correct

Dude, this is not a illegal custom server where you go and ask an admin to change things you don't like. In order to make a class work you need to know how to play, yeah, i know, it's hard nowdays. But let me enlight you a bit with blow land rate in our version : 

3b4b43da4dc4753cc8470f549521d21e.png

Please notice one thing tho : backstab land rate from front is not "1%" but "0". This is the land rate of an Adventurer 76 vs Hierophant 76.

11 hours ago, Lawman said:

Please excuse my ignorance, but wouldn't the land rates depend on gear, tats and anything else that affects accuracy?  BTW, where is the above table from?  Thanks.

Not really, effects from like Dex for example barely do anything to land rates. A lot of daggers on classic go for +con because it makes you more tankier and the effects of -dex or -str are minimal for stabs. (talking about pvp, obviously for pve you'd want +str if you're soloing)

On 2/9/2019 at 9:24 AM, GeneralJetro said:

I have seen how the dagger has given him importance in this chronicle denigrating it and making it a mediocre class with the landrate problem is a class that for 1v1 is a Russian roulette if you fail all the blows please ncsoft verify this and adjust it

If you don't know how to play dagger, then please don't. The dagger skills are supposed to miss often, if they don't, the class becomes too OP.

On 10/2/2019 at 1:26 AM, Zace said:

Not really, effects from like Dex for example barely do anything to land rates. A lot of daggers on classic go for +con because it makes you more tankier and the effects of -dex or -str are minimal for stabs. (talking about pvp, obviously for pve you'd want +str if you're soloing)

STR does not affect land rate and skill damage of Dagger, the best for a PVP Dagger is to - STR and +CON, i wouldn't touch DEX cause attack speed is important 

On 9/2/2019 at 5:33 PM, Lawman said:

Please excuse my ignorance, but wouldn't the land rates depend on gear, tats and anything else that affects accuracy?  BTW, where is the above table from?  Thanks.

From the european official server. 

On 11/2/2019 at 9:05 PM, Mach5 said:

Once the next patch gets here and daggers can use an othell rune it'll be alright.

Well yeah, more or less. It'd be good for WRs and GHs after lv 77-78 once they get focus death as well. 

Dagger skills are to OP to 100%, most dps from all melee classes i believe, and skills have 2s cd. I would have so much fun but others would not.

The problem is the Evasion &  Light Armor tactic. Seeing daggers in Heavy armor + shield is ................. (let you fill this one out)

51 minutes ago, Frozenstein said:

The problem is the Evasion &  Light Armor tactic. Seeing daggers in Heavy armor + shield is ................. (let you fill this one out)

I play WindRiders since 2008 and i don't find evasion that much broken. Its even fun that the evasion passif now have p/m.skill evasion. for me dagger in heavy + shield are just noobs.

On 2/9/2019 at 2:24 AM, GeneralJetro said:

I have seen how the dagger has given him importance in this chronicle denigrating it and making it a mediocre class with the landrate problem is a class that for 1v1 is a Russian roulette if you fail all the blows please ncsoft verify this and adjust it

Learn to play dagger, dagger in L2 are made to atk from behind. It's about the same as on the live the only thing is that we don't have Deadly blow buff to increase the land rate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qleWASoGzHc&t=592s

Archived