RACISM TODAY, SERIOUS THING YET?

I am very sad to see that there is still racist in our game, and sadder still to see that the racist is a little continent, I hope that the staff of lineage 2 take the necessary measures, accepting bot is one thing, accepting racist is a crime as provided by international law.

[moderated content] player name, is racist !

called me a monkey that's racism all over america, north and south!

I hope staff providence

So...they are not banning bots...and you expect them to care about a guy who called you "macaco"? Umhhh.
Oh, btw, in the best case he will end up chat banned, don't expect anything else. Not even that probably but good luck anyway. 

Meh, let's say that in Lineage 2 both the things are a crime. Third party software that allows automate game are actually illegal. 
Racism is a crime in real life. 

This said, if they are not taking any action against a player cheating and being illegal in their game, do you think they will care about a dude who called you macaco once? What do you expect them to do? You expect them to send a ticket to the support and provide them proofs and that they will go and ban him? Once again : if you'll be lucky enough, he'll get a chat ban. 

• Moderators

Greetings everyone,

This is a quick reminder that political references are a violation of our Code of Conduct. We cleaned up this thread accordingly.

Also this kind of behavior in game is absolutely not okay and needs to be reported via the right channel, either in-game reporting or by submitting a ticket. Unfortunately, the forum is not the right place where these reports can be looked into.

At this point, we will lock this discussion and would like to encourage anybody encountering abusive behavior in game to report it as mentioned above.

Archived