February update patch notes???

Qwald

Hello.

In producer's letter was an info 'bout comin update this month (february). So where are patch notes of this update?

Especially im interested in the SA system. What type of Crit Rate SA will be introduced on our servers? +40 max or +400 max?

@Hime @Juji

20 hours ago, Qwald said:

Hello.

In producer's letter was an info 'bout comin update this month (february). So where are patch notes of this update?

Especially im interested in the SA system. What type of Crit Rate SA will be introduced on our servers? +40 max or +400 max?

@Hime @Juji

they didnt say which day of february they will announce it so if they do it on the last maintenance day of that month dont be surprised

with this development, they will quickly close the server then put a new update. they even cant ban the bots and you expect from them to release a new update?    look on Aden, bots 55+ lvl.   but ncwes doesn't care.. they care only about their pocket and shop... not about the players. 

5 hours ago, KlausMorgan said:

but ncwes doesn't care.. they care only about their pocket and shop... not about the players. 

Well, of course not!  They are businesspeople.  They care only about their customers (the players) to the extent it maximizes their profits (their pocket).  That's the way a business is supposed to operate.  Why would you expect anything else?  Sorry, but it gets tiresome seeing so many people complaining "they don't care about us."  They don't.  They shouldn't.  We shouldn't expect them to. 

The question is why they feel that letting bots run free will maximize their profits.  It is not because they are in cahoots with the RMTers.  Such a scheme would have been exposed by a disgruntled employee long ago.  Even if that was the answer, the RMTers don't make any money unless there are customers (players) to sell to.  

The only possible conclusion is that NCWest has calculated that doing what it would take to effectively combat bots (putting GMs in game, charging a fee to start an account, converting to pay-to-play)  would not pay for itself in increased customer satisfaction (sales).  I do believe they are trying to combat bots, using automated programs and banning them by the thousand.  But they are only doing so on the cheap.  They've decided spending any more than that will not help their bottom line.  It's about time we either proved them wrong (stop spending our money) or accept it.  

12 hours ago, Lawman said:

Well, of course not!  They are businesspeople.  They care only about their customers (the players) to the extent it maximizes their profits (their pocket).  That's the way a business is supposed to operate.  Why would you expect anything else?  Sorry, but it gets tiresome seeing so many people complaining "they don't care about us."  They don't.  They shouldn't.  We shouldn't expect them to. 

The question is why they feel that letting bots run free will maximize their profits.  It is not because they are in cahoots with the RMTers.  Such a scheme would have been exposed by a disgruntled employee long ago.  Even if that was the answer, the RMTers don't make any money unless there are customers (players) to sell to.  

The only possible conclusion is that NCWest has calculated that doing what it would take to effectively combat bots (putting GMs in game, charging a fee to start an account, converting to pay-to-play)  would not pay for itself in increased customer satisfaction (sales).  I do believe they are trying to combat bots, using automated programs and banning them by the thousand.  But they are only doing so on the cheap.  They've decided spending any more than that will not help their bottom line.  It's about time we either proved them wrong (stop spending our money) or accept it.  

finally, an intelligent answer

@Qwald In the december Hime was talking about big update in the january. Nothing big in january did came in. All they did was bring out CH from the background making it possible to the people to access actioneer and bid on CH (there is no other reason why CH actions had only 12 maybe 16 hours for bidding since the patch going live instead it being 2 weeks as mentioned in patch notes...) and enable GLUDIO only castle siege.

22 hours ago, Lawman said:

They did say, "The Saviors update is scheduled for a late February release."  It would be nice to have patch notes ahead of the release.

We'll get them ahead of release, about 12 hours before release...

9 hours ago, Hime said:

We are in preparation for the next update for Classic. Patch notes for the update will be available after we announce the upcoming update.

When is the update coming? All I can say right now is soon.

Whoa, that was hot! Especially Trademark in the end of message! 

That's pity that you don't pay the same attention at the ingame problems like bots, or artificial deficit of spellbooks, like you do at the coolness of your posts.

12 hours ago, Hime said:

We are in preparation for the next update for Classic. Patch notes for the update will be available after we announce the upcoming update.

Well, at least you responded, even though your response was singularly devoid of actual information.  You have already announced that the update is "scheduled for late February."  It is now February 12 and you still don't know the specific date?  Geez, there are only 16 days left.  You'd think you know by now.  Can you at least tell us if it will still go live in February or has it slipped to March?

Why is everyone such a ******* whiner? He literally came on and gave you guys an answer. Considering maintenance is on Wednesdays, that's when updates get done and the notifications of those usually happen the day/night before , SOMETIMES the same morning. And also, February only has 2 more (3 if you count tomorrow) of them left. So it's likely going to be one of them since he said "soon" and the damn letter said late February. 

It boggles my mind at some of the complaints you guys throw out. SMFH. 

19 minutes ago, Godfall said:

Why is everyone such a ******* whiner? He literally came on and gave you guys an answer. Considering maintenance is on Wednesdays, that's when updates get done and the notifications of those usually happen the day/night before , SOMETIMES the same morning. And also, February only has 2 more (3 if you count tomorrow) of them left. So it's likely going to be one of them since he said "soon" and the damn letter said late February. 

Squeaky wheel gets the oil, besides, I don't see any answer in his response.  Wasn't first siege supposed to be end of January?

13 hours ago, Hime said:

soon™ Means not that soon... earliest end of month or later I suppose.

1 hour ago, Godfall said:

To begin with Hime is a she, and a quite nice looking one at that. Even she knew her "answer" was not an answer, hence the TM after soon.

I think we are all a bit on edge because the original release was so poorly tested and because of the unkept promises and missed schedules between then and now.  We'd like to know what we are getting, when we are getting it and whether it will be full of bugs that even minimal testing would have uncovered, as the launch version was.  Personally, I no longer spend money here, but a lot of people do, and they'd like to know what they are getting for their money.  When you buy something from a store, do you accept (without "whining") the answer that it will be delivered to you "soon," especially from someone who has consistently slipped schedules in the past?  

Anyway, I wasn't whining; I was asking a question -- Does "soon" mean sometime in February (as you assume and I hope is true) or has the date for the update slipped to March or later?  That is not, imho, an unreasonable question.

1 hour ago, Lawman said:

To begin with Hime is a she, and a quite nice looking one at that. Even she knew her "answer" was not an answer, hence the TM after soon.

I think we are all a bit on edge because the original release was so poorly tested and because of the unkept promises and missed schedules between then and now.  We'd like to know what we are getting, when we are getting it and whether it will be full of bugs that even minimal testing would have uncovered, as the launch version was.  Personally, I no longer spend money here, but a lot of people do, and they'd like to know what they are getting for their money.  When you buy something from a store, do you accept (without "whining") the answer that it will be delivered to you "soon," especially from someone who has consistently slipped schedules in the past?  

Anyway, I wasn't whining; I was asking a question -- Does "soon" mean sometime in February (as you assume and I hope is true) or has the date for the update slipped to March or later?  That is not, imho, an unreasonable question.

well put my friend

On 12/2/2019 at 2:42 PM, Godfall said:

then maybe you should read again what i actually asked him about o\

Archived