Sign in to follow this  
XeShe1

New Weapon Effect/Glow? +21+24+27

Dawe    10

They have celebrating the 15th anniversary already, so maybe it is a event weapon glow, not the ordinary one.

Draecke    276

during that event ppl were even able to make +80 weapons but afterwards the Korean Dev team decided that was really too much and capped OE at +31

XeShe1    0
22 hours ago, Draecke said:

during that event ppl were even able to make +80 weapons but afterwards the Korean Dev team decided that was really too much and capped OE at +31

+80? O.o

Auburn    25
On 2/12/2019 at 12:07 PM, Draecke said:

I wonder why 31 specifically, that seems like an odd number. I don't know the exact enchant level but somewhere around +20 Bloody/Dark R99 you're basically holding a stage 1 dragon weapon just missing a few SA's, meaning a +80 would most likely be better than a Stage 3 even if you were missing the Sa's.

Argus    103

Instead of focusing on glow effects, cosmetic apps and +125 enchants, some devs should focus on balancing the game out and introducing items to make that happen in the future! 

Make Lineage2 viable for all players, more fun, more players, more income = Win Win for all IMHO! 

Auburn    25
13 hours ago, Auburn said:

I wonder why 31 specifically, that seems like an odd number. I don't know the exact enchant level but somewhere around +20 Bloody/Dark R99 you're basically holding a stage 1 dragon weapon just missing a few SA's, meaning a +80 would most likely be better than a Stage 3 even if you were missing the Sa's.

I did forget to mention the skills of dragon weapon, which are OP as fk.

Do we have any information about +12 or higher armor set effects and glow changes?

Yidao    135

No, this seems to have concerned only weapons. The highest special effects you get on armors is at +10.

By the way, I couldn't find anything in the patch notes that the glow effects in the picture above were changed back. Unless there was a ninja patch, they should still be in-game.

Dawe    10

It will be hard so see these visual effects anyway... How many +21~+30 weapons are on Live servers? Not much i guess.

Edited by Dawe

Draecke    276

well that depend on if we will see the same special tickets and oe scrolls as Korea has as how else did you think they made +80 weapons..

in Korea there are now save enchant (new type of ancients) scrolls upto +20 so that's going to be really like our +12 atm

here are some screens from Korea, they're gifs so this forum blocks them but the links are save to click and you will see the actual high oe effects

https://imgur.com/a/rVz1cLZ

https://imgur.com/C1OydAF

here's an example of the crazy OE going on back then

HlHDzwF.jpg

stats of a +31 weapon is close like that of Dragon weapon except for the dragon skills ofc but obviously a +60 or higher weapon would be way more powerful then any dragon weapon so imho the most likely reason it got nerfed as it made dragon weapons obsolete

2bCxBQU.png

oh and the top end game players in Korea have +18 to full +20 armor sets nowadays and glow effect is still that of our current +10 with no extra boost what so ever besides that of the OE

Yidao    135

For everybody:
What Draecke linked here are Limited Krishna Weapons/리미티드 크리슈나 무기, the top of the top which are in reality unlimited dual-purpose PvP/PvE items (check the roman letters in the last screenshot):
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/view?articleId=635706

You make those Limited weapons by adding the opposed Amaranthine Enhancement Stone to an existing Dark or Bloody Krishna Weapon:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/tsnotice/view?articleId=635705

Auburn    25

I saw something a while back about additional R110 armor piece bonuses? Not the normal set bonus but something like 5% pdef bonus on a R110 shield, you have any info like that?

Yidao    135

I don't have any information about the Leviathan Shield giving an additional P.Def. bonus; it's just the usual -8 Evasion.

Tunic and Stockings give, in addition to P.Def. and +MP, also +63 resp. +42 M.Def.

Leather Armor and Leather Leggings give +5 resp. +3 Physical Evasion and Magical Evasion.

http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/tsnotice/view?articleId=635705

Or did you mean overenchantment effects on single pieces? About those I don't have information. Those effects might or might not exist. Aram certainly knows more. You best ask Draecke to send you an invite for his Discord channel :)

Draecke    276

Bu8f12.png

this and I think he has already access to 4r4m's channel but if not he knows how to contact me lolz