Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 9 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Fortune Reading Game will be extended for one week. 
  • The Power of Love 2019 will continue for three weeks. 
  • A XIGNCOD3 update will be applied to the servers. 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

There are like 4 topics here with feedback from your player base on what they would like to see next so imho plenty to work with ;)

For the lazy ones here's a few re occuring suggestions in no specific order:

- Fafurion update

- double XP event server wide at base XP level and all weeks, not limited to weekends - preferable 3 weeks prior to Fafurion update and yes that mean's you guys are being late at this as it is already!!

- L2store discount promotion

- Monthly Previews posted PRIOR to said Period

disclaimer: no disrespect is intended, just constructive feedback

58 minutes ago, uncle_sash said:

Sorry about my question, but i have to ask it. I was looking deep in forums and in other threats and couldn't find anywhere what's inside zodiac aghathions packs.
Low grade

Mid grade 

High grade

Thanks in advance

It says on the pack, if you care to read it.To sum it up, it contains different level of the given agathion, for example, Low-Grade Taurus pack gives randonly Taurus Agathion of level 1 to 4.The higher the grade, the higher the level of the agathion you can get, but it's always random, just the range increases.

11 hours ago, Draecke said:

There are like 4 topics here with feedback from your player base on what they would like to see next so imho plenty to work with ;)

For the lazy ones here's a few re occuring suggestions in no specific order:

- Fafurion update

- double XP event server wide at base XP level and all weeks, not limited to weekends - preferable 3 weeks prior to Fafurion update and yes that mean's you guys are being late at this as it is already!!

- L2store discount promotion

- Monthly Previews posted PRIOR to said Period

disclaimer: no disrespect is intended, just constructive feedback

Draecke, seems no one care here! 

What else can we do to let them launch XP Boost Event....

3 hours ago, mixa said:

It says on the pack, if you care to read it.To sum it up, it contains different level of the given agathion, for example, Low-Grade Taurus pack gives randonly Taurus Agathion of level 1 to 4.The higher the grade, the higher the level of the agathion you can get, but it's always random, just the range increases.

Thanks mixa, so let me see if i get it right.
If low is 1-4, then mid should 5-8 and high should 9-12, right? And we are not talking for any zodiacs, just levels.

And one more thing, can you tell me what is the price for HIGH GRADE AGHATION PACK atm 

hello there,

can we plz have some statement concerning the shots bug that has been going on for over a year now?

it has alrdy been adressed prolly hundred times, and its still there, and we still wait and wait and wait for something to happen .......

would be realy nice ty !

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived