Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Chef Monkey’s Tuna Hunt will end at 7 a.m. server time. 
  • XP/SP/Item Drop/Adena Drop +50% Boost event will end. 
  • Power of Love 2019 Rose Herbs and Love / Luck Trees event will continue for three weeks. 
  • A XIGNCOD3 update will be applied to the servers. 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

19 minutes ago, Hime said:

XP/SP/Item Drop/Adena Drop +50% Boost event will end. 

Wish this was a stable fix for server, it really makes things perfect :(

20 minutes ago, Hime said:

A XIGNCOD3 update will be applied to the servers. 

Nice, so for a few hours/days we may be able to hunt w/o those cheaters around...i hope, at least. 

1 hour ago, Hime said:
  • XP/SP/Item Drop/Adena Drop +50% Boost event will end. 

Looks like you guys dont even care about what the community says.. why you dont keep the adena drop the way it is right now? i have seen at least 100 people + saying the same thing in this forum.. i dont get it. why you cant listen to us once at least?

34 minutes ago, ONEX said:

if tuna event end the logic its npc stay for one wek more..!

We can only hope this is the case, them not confirming or addressing it at all is potentially costing them money. I would buy more right now if I knew it wasn't being deleted.

I will have to agree with the others here, keeping the 50% adena/drop rate at least more like permanent is worth for the lies you told us all this months and the really bad communications and managment towards a fanbase that came to you guys with open arms but you shoved us away.
It even made me spend a little just to keep vip4 for one more month but if you go down again the same road not only i will stop paying a dime but also stop playing at all.
Its just a single setting that wont hurt anyone and will help the average joe that doesnt play in a cp with russian drivers playing 24/7 being maybe 80 lvl by now since you failed hard on the lvl cap.
Honestly this 2 weeks i saw many happy players and activity rise back a little up, just think about it.

2 hours ago, MiniPink said:

I will have to agree with the others here, keeping the 50% adena/drop rate at least more like permanent is worth for the lies you told us all this months and the really bad communications and managment towards a fanbase that came to you guys with open arms but you shoved us away.
It even made me spend a little just to keep vip4 for one more month but if you go down again the same road not only i will stop paying a dime but also stop playing at all.
Its just a single setting that wont hurt anyone and will help the average joe that doesnt play in a cp with russian drivers playing 24/7 being maybe 80 lvl by now since you failed hard on the lvl cap.
Honestly this 2 weeks i saw many happy players and activity rise back a little up, just think about it.

hime and juji cont call any shots here, they can only suggest putting event in to stupid execs, and yes it should be more frequent event, if rates were like this many players would not have quit the game

14 minutes ago, pietrytukas said:

Can someone explain what this means?

1. What files does XIGNCODE3 scan/log/record?

When certain conditions are met, the files will be added into the checklist for XIGNCODE3 to scan, log, and record. The certain conditions here is referred to the malicious programs that are registered in the XIGNCODE3 database. The only reason for accessing the data is to check and determine whether the relevant file is a normal file or not. 
If the conditions are met or the file seems suspicious, a part of the file data (one-way hash value and the file name) can be recorded as a log and also transferred if necessary, but in a form that the original file cannot be recognized. Similar to an anti-virus program scanning for a virus, the sole purpose is to only check the structure of the file and no other reasons apart from it. Apart from the one-way hash value and the file name, XIGNCODE3 does not collect the data of the whole file nor does it transfer the whole file to other external servers.

Btw, theres bots in towns selling adena non-stop, porting in 5 sec each town, promoting then portnig to next town.

We cant report players in towns. And not only are they bots, they also sell adena.

Also there are beggar bots in town now, also un-reportable. "Can i please have some adena?"  .... just pointing out the limitations of the report button and how easy they are to exploit.

Yesterday I saw a naked bot, delvling giran->3 way DV non-stop. He eventually got a debuff "REPORTED" that slowed him down a lot but it only lasted 1h.... after 1h he was still delvling and, today, boting. Whats the point of the debuff??

Now we're going back to unearnable Spellbooks and unearnable profit unless u can do market reselling or buying adena...
What a really sad notice to go back to earn just 10k per grinding hour... How can I have 3 players 40+ and having still NO C grade stuff. (even sharing D grade weapon between players for be able to farm...) 
This is just unfair. I would prefer Pay to Play to allow a enjoyable gameplay... :( at least, this 50% event has been a help to fulfill the main spellboks for 1 pj...
PRAYING WE ARE

Archived