Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Hime

The only thing i enjoy the most in this full-bot server is going to "hot-botting" areas and pk them all the way.

Yesterday i went to brekas stroghold and it was a fiesta.

But seriously trying to level up from the beggining seems impossible.Server is full infested by bots

Elfs and ponies going up and down in every popular hunting zones.

Yet there are people who are willing to pay Nc while there is no respect on costumers wishes.

What wishes you ask?

+A server where bots are not more than real players(bot will always exist but on this server its bots 80% real "active players" 10% and an other 10%  adena sellers and afk)

+Stability.(events not working,adena rates needs a fix,etc)

++Listen to your audience.Forum exist for people to state facts and opinions.Since its widely accepted that bots exist and people are telling you get rid of them dont look to your POCKETS only.TAKE ACTION

-->There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.(But then NC is a "problem" defeated ages ago) 

1 hour ago, vanhellsing089 said:

The only thing i enjoy the most in this full-bot server is going to "hot-botting" areas and pk them all the way.

Yesterday i went to brekas stroghold and it was a fiesta.

But seriously trying to level up from the beggining seems impossible.Server is full infested by bots

Elfs and ponies going up and down in every popular hunting zones.

Yet there are people who are willing to pay Nc while there is no respect on costumers wishes.

What wishes you ask?

+A server where bots are not more than real players(bot will always exist but on this server its bots 80% real "active players" 10% and an other 10%  adena sellers and afk)

+Stability.(events not working,adena rates needs a fix,etc)

++Listen to your audience.Forum exist for people to state facts and opinions.Since its widely accepted that bots exist and people are telling you get rid of them dont look to your POCKETS only.TAKE ACTION

-->There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.(But then NC is a "problem" defeated ages ago) 

I've got pk yesterday at forgotten temple 1 bot and I went from 1500 karma to 0 while leveling up. Lots of bots passed next to me. I was there 2 hours with karma and no one touched me. You know why? This is a bot server. Since you aren't a mob no one will touch you. That's so sad for an official server. 

I spent $50 to buy bait for tuna but got DC so often that I still had half of them left when you took them from me.  If you sell something you should give the purchaser time to use it.  One day I  was DCd form fishing 15 times. So since you sold me 20,000 baits and took 10,000 back, am I not due an Ncoin refund? 

I bought 20k bait 2 days ago and i managed to spend 2k

REST BOOM DELETED 

it is just i put 50 dollars into the garbage

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS? YOU ALWAYS KEPT THE ITEMS ATLEAST A WEEK AFTER THE EVENT FINISHES,WHY DID U HAD TO DELETE THEM?

i am so done with this game,good bye

1 hour ago, Salty said:

I spent $50 to buy bait for tuna but got DC so often that I still had half of them left when you took them from me.  If you sell something you should give the purchaser time to use it.  One day I  was DCd form fishing 15 times. So since you sold me 20,000 baits and took 10,000 back, am I not due an Ncoin refund? 

This

Well they may tell you that they warned you...even tho, they failed hard...they said the event was suppose to end at "7 AM server time", so i left the toon on and got a reminder to go and trade the items at 6.50 AM...buuut...the event didn't end then. I logged out at 9 AM and i still had tunas and items in my inventory sooo... 
But yes, maybe you can ask for a "partial" refund, but i mean...back in the days when people were asking for 30-days rune refund they all got banned, so go for it at ur own risk :)

Just going to say this:

Yall bought an item (bait) for an event. 

With the event announcement it also stated: (Quoting it) 

"The following items and buffs will be automatically removed from players’ characters on February 13 at 7:00 a.m. server time."
*Monkey Bait
*Tuna

So IMHO not their fault the bait/tuna was lost, they said when it was being removed.
Even if you paid NCoin for it.  

On 2/13/2019 at 6:11 AM, WutWutWut said:

hime and juji cont call any shots here, they can only suggest putting event in to stupid execs, and yes it should be more frequent event, if rates were like this many players would not have quit the game

many quit because of rates. many more quit because of bots. ncsoft doesn't listen to its community nor do they communicate. if they've fixed anything it will be temporary..someone will figure a way around it to cheat again.  anything and everything they can do from here on out is summed in four little words:  TOO LITTLE TOO LATE.

good luck everyone

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived