Lots of players leaving

CmfGp

I dont know what ncsoft does for that bot issues ........but as far as can see he doesnt give a fly f,,,

Bots are everywhere active real players cant farm anywhere 

This button on your skills (bot reporting) is just out of order 

So thats leads me in on conclusion ncsoft doesnt ban the bots cause prolly gain some profit out of this there are no other explenation about all this mess with the bots 

I dont understand thou ,,,Ncsoft wants lineage being managed by bots????

Next server call em  BOT 

Is so amazing game and you guys just ruining it 

Do something you see all this post about bots from lots of people act before you left alone with bots 

Thank you

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm... there will always be bots. Get used to it.

Change players to not use bots.

I am not sure really what NC Soft is doing but I do not care. 

I enjoy the game. I am new player here and so far did not have problems farming where I want.

Keep in mind that most bots are in low lvl areas because they are easiest to farm.

Go other areas, that are not that common. I hardly saw any bots in Orc Barracks or some places in Wastelands. 

Ant nest is also quite easy to farm.

just stop complaining and start enjoying what this game offers.

Most ppl conplain because they are frustrated because other ppl are just better...

geba89 so either you using bot or you just ignorant man 

forgoten temple more then 40 bot every day farming .....cruma all towwers more then 100 bots are farming 

there so many aeras full of bot 

the bots camping the best aeras with mats/exp/adena not the common ones 

we are frustrated because other ppl using bots .....not cause they are better 

its ok if some1 is better or worst then you thats the game my dear friend..........................is not OK when those "better " people you using bots to get better 

you understand the different geba?

This has become a big joke.
Since they dont respect us as real players, dedicating so many hours in the game and really trying to achieve smth,its probably time to consider leaving this BOT game.
I see so many people try to explain to GMs about server problems but as i can see...nothing really happens...especially with the bot system.Its pretty unfair for real players try to farm any weapons/armors and the bots just claim that items with their constant farming system.
Really have no time for such *** .
Thought this would be a decent server.Guess i was wrong.
Its time for me to leave too.
In 10 years probably they will fix those problems.Good luck.

He admits he's new, wait till he goes to pvp against scripts, that's when the real 3rd party software is gonna really be a problem.  It ruined live servers years ago and it will do the same here.  Already when 300+ people at 1 raid boss, I flag by mistake and am instantly hit by 4 different enemies, be real.  I was around, I know what they doing, and it's only gonna get worst, hopefully ncsoft will wait till they are really high level with top oe gear then wipe them all as a lesson, can only prey.

feel you recondite exactly my point 

thought this will be decent server also 

feelsbadman 

i want this old good days back   c1 but is just a dream i suppose

and for the love of god Ncsoft will ever see those topic to get a real answer ????

you can say " if you dont like it leave " just say something 

cause i missed that old days i join again ........come they said is classic like the old days will be fun they said 

forgot to mention thou that from the 3000 ppl the 2000 are bots .................i was so exited when i join ....and now with all that bot situation feeling sad and mad :(

Nobody cares guys, 

The bots are often set on paid accounts it seems as the overturn is greater with bonuses. 

Since this is direct money (or indirect by presenting fake traffic to stakeholders) NC team wins with or without bots :)

It shouldn't be so hard to tighten the security in 2019, just go to the bot providers and reverse engineer their code. 

But hey ... what do we know :)

After a PK run through Partisan's yesterday I've counted about 30 corpses being still down after 2 hours.

What happened to them? Did they get too upset to play? :D

Don't think so.

"People are leaving" was to draw NC attention (it's a silly idea ofc, who reads the forums being as understaffed as they are).

Regardless - I think the use of bots is reaching beyond ridiculous levels lately, if you don't believe it just make an alt and go through the starting locations. 

33 minutes ago, Frozenstein said:

theres also bot beggars in towns, askin for adena 24/7 . xD

and no way to report them :D

Are you serious? You're the reason they don't ban bots, since people like you think someone buying 24/7 is a bot. You can actually make money in this game buying, crafting and selling stuff, that's why you see some guys having a dwarf in town doing that. Those "beggars" probably have a lot more money than u :)

don’t get me wrong, but in my opinion ncwest just trying to make server seems crowded with whatever it is, real players, afker, bots, just to show their server population statistics to their stake holder. Sadly bot population are exploding making real and loyal players can’t stand it anymore, really getting too ridicioulus, let’s see how far ncwest will let their server like this,....

I don't agree there will always be bots if they start mass banning.  I saw like ten toons setup shop with lvl 6 7 items in the hundreds you now they are likely bots accounts and controlled.  I would pk them every chance if they had pvp scrolls I would buy many many fathifully

12 minutes ago, Ardulace said:

Are you serious? You're the reason they don't ban bots, since people like you think someone buying 24/7 is a bot. You can actually make money in this game buying, crafting and selling stuff, that's why you see some guys having a dwarf in town doing that. Those "beggars" probably have a lot more money than u :)

That's not at all what he was talking about......

1 hour ago, Recondite said:

I am talking about the rest of the server :D Probably then only you and your friends will stay at the server if this situation persists  :D
If those problems dont affect you....then what can i say..... probably using bots too? :D

2 hours ago, CmfGp said:

geba89 so either you using bot or you just ignorant man 

forgoten temple more then 40 bot every day farming .....cruma all towwers more then 100 bots are farming 

there so many aeras full of bot 

the bots camping the best aeras with mats/exp/adena not the common ones 

we are frustrated because other ppl using bots .....not cause they are better 

its ok if some1 is better or worst then you thats the game my dear friend..........................is not OK when those "better " people you using bots to get better 

you understand the different geba?

Umm no. Ur just crying on forum rather than play a game.

Also love that behaviour - just because I disagree does not mean I also use bots.

Next thing - what servers did you play that did not have bots? As I remember - played here on Lionna - I saw tons of bots all the time and ppl really didnt care, just played the damn game.

If someone thank that securing a game that no bots are allowed is easy then you have completly no idea what you are talking about. Do you know how software deployment look like? Do you know that without good tests deploying an update to security can cause more trouble than benefits? I am sure they are aware of all this but all changes takes time and you I assume do not understand that. 

Its not only NC Soft struggling with bots but all huge publishers.

topic closed 

stop crying and complaining if you do not have damn idea

1 hour ago, geba89 said:

Umm no. Ur just crying on forum rather than play a game.

Also love that behaviour - just because I disagree does not mean I also use bots.

Next thing - what servers did you play that did not have bots? As I remember - played here on Lionna - I saw tons of bots all the time and ppl really didnt care, just played the damn game.

If someone thank that securing a game that no bots are allowed is easy then you have completly no idea what you are talking about. Do you know how software deployment look like? Do you know that without good tests deploying an update to security can cause more trouble than benefits? I am sure they are aware of all this but all changes takes time and you I assume do not understand that. 

Its not only NC Soft struggling with bots but all huge publishers.

topic closed 

stop crying and complaining if you do not have damn idea

So you conclude that botting can be ignored cause it's present on other servers too.

And that development of security measures is hard cause it requires extensive testing and therefore NC shouldn't bother :D

And you really want to close the topic with that?

Archived