Forums

Next Target bug?

Mizmho

next target bugado?
I left my char in the macro today doing faction while I went to the market
When I returned my char I was dead with 5 pks and dropped 1 part of my set.
in the description of the next target mosnter says that it would not catch target of pc and pets.
I would like some gm to investigate please.

On 15.03.2018 at 6:55 PM, Neutron said:

Hello Everyone,

The Development Team has quickly responded to our request to adjust auto-target behavior and the restrictions will also be included in the Next Target settings.

Provided these new changes pass the test server, we will apply the following update next week 3/21.

Next Target Setting

/targetnext

Auto-Target behavior when attacked by hostile

Target to Taunt

All hostile target

All hostile targets

Monster

Hostile Monster

Hostile Monsters Only

PC

Hostile PC

Hostile PC Only

NPC

Friendly NPC

All hostile targets

~Thank You

Hello,

We've updated the login message again with further clarification, this was done yesterday after maintenance.

This update strictly applies to the /targetnext command ONLY.

What I think many have forgotten is that the game has an automatic target acquisition method when a hostile target hits your character If you have no current target

it is not a bug

The macro system is not 'smart' so it has no idea what your intentions are to a target, you're simply telling the game try to cast a skill if there is any target, it is a very simple system that has no way to tell friend from foe.

I'm sure some of you can write smarter macros to alleviate this, but the base game behavior is still there regardless of how robust the macro system becomes.

At the end of the day you will not PK a user if you are there present looking at your character and inputting your own commands.

If you try to use a macro to hunt AFK you are 100% responsible for the lack of attention you are paying to your character and welcoming others to interfere with you.

Other options available, decrease your PK count before hunting
any 'accidental' kills of another character will not put you at risk of dropping items unless you go above 3.
However, you could still be forced to kill someone multiple times so it's not a workaround.

We will not restore your items back no matter how good or valuable they are.

~Thanks

but in the description of the game dis that all who take advantage of bug to benefit will be banned. How can 1 char in macro give pk? for sure have bug the 2 question and how macro will fixartarget without the player flag the macro ?. these orientations above should have in the game and not because not everyone has time to enter the forum and site. many players follow the description of skill in game.

4 minutes ago, Mizmho said:

but in the description of the game dis that all who take advantage of bug to benefit will be banned. How can 1 char in macro give pk? for sure have bug the 2 question and how macro will fixartarget without the player flag the macro ?. these orientations above should have in the game and not because not everyone has time to enter the forum and site. many players follow the description of skill in game.

30c816q.jpg

Where does it say that? You were warned both ig and in the forum. You obviously have time to log here after the fact and complain.

Archived