Lineage II Classic: Saviors Coming February 27

Hime

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Hime said:

Lineage II Classic: Saviors is arriving on February 27. You can read about what's in the update in our preview post here:

https://www.lineage2.com/news/classic-saviors-update-preview-feb-2019

And don't forget to register for your FREE Saviors Hero Pack here:

https://www.lineage2.com/classic/saviors

A grade items? already? Aren't you guys rushing too much? First we had no level-cap that broke game balancement..and now you guys are adding A grade items already? This wont be healthy for the server.

28 minutes ago, BadCrab said:

This team doesn't have a freaking clue.  You've been handed an infinitely marketable product and made every poor decision possible for it's future.

Agree 100% to that. You're rushing. This won't be a classic server at the end of 2019. It'll be just bot infested and end-game nolifers.
Let us play the game. Stop serving content for 1% of the user-base that needs it. ffs.

Stop serving content for 1% of the user-base that needs it. ffs.

They're serving content, it can disbalance some aspects of game, but just stop complaining and enjoy disbalance as a chance to compete and motivate to XP up and party up. This is a challenge, and now that I know there's 3rd class, I'm remotivating to XP up faster my main. Ppl need goals to progress, so I thank them so much for update, even when they do some other decisions that limitate us so much, as adena drop rate. Nothing can be good enough for all, so just enjoy game.

3 hours ago, Hime said:

Lineage II Classic: Saviors is arriving on February 27. You can read about what's in the update in our preview post here:

https://www.lineage2.com/news/classic-saviors-update-preview-feb-2019

And don't forget to register for your FREE Saviors Hero Pack here:

https://www.lineage2.com/classic/saviors

More and more crap, and the adena drop rate in high levels is not fixed, bots are runing free in all the hunting zones, the giran CH was a scam since you pay the same amout of adena than aden for 2gk and the funny part is that they are more expensive than the normal gk, everything is trying to be solve with exp runes and 50% drop events for a few weeks witout solve the core problem.
The population of the servers is droping everyday and the NSOFT team is just ingnoring the community.
If was not so in-love of this game and have a great clan/friends i would be gone a long time ago.

NSOFT team if you are searching for money, please charge me a monthly fee i have no problem, BUT PLEASE give me a decent service and a GOOD and FUN experience that your commiunity deserve.

Regards

2 hours ago, spliffy said:

literally 98% of players arent at the orignal "cap" of 70 why the hell would you release 78+ and 3rd class change? 

My thoughts taking everything into consideration. 

Level 70 Raid boss requirement for Baium and Zaken pretty much guarantees server Aden and Gludio won't down those raid bosses for a good while. Personally, I play what I consider casual+ and judging by my friend's list I just don't see any legitimate attempt occurring for a LONG time. With the introduction of the other castles for a siege we will get some content and gameplay out of those endeavors but by and large, I think we've just entered into the "Long" haul stages of this game.

What I mean by that is pretty simple. 

We're entering a stage of the game where the majority of players will really, really, really feel the grind. I feel like once the B grade market gets firmly saturated (on aden) and most nostalgic players outfit their characters in full B we will have a problem on our hands that will really affect player retention. 

- We will eventually have a full B grade community/player base
- There will be very little A grade for a good period of time
- Population continues to dwindle which will = even less chance of A-grade material drops
- Adena value loss 

If no NEW Daily is introduced to ease the level 60 to 78+ grind what we will have will be like a stagnant progression journey for a lot of your servers core players. In a nutshell people will hit a point and ask themselves ( Why am I doing this? ) and those players will leave before next content patch.

Now before anyone thinks differently the real part of their marketing strategy that sticks out the most is the "sign up" for the in-game item for a patch release. Things like the attendance events and sign-up's this have a dual function associated with them, which is to judge player activity / engagement. 

I would love to see some of those internal numbers. 

Anyways, allowing clan hall auctions before a server merge had me thinking they had no intention of merging servers for a while, now I'm even more convinced of that assumption.

Bottom line, where ever you find yourself, whichever server that may be, will be your server for a good couple months more. The population will most likely continue to trend downward as people start to hit a progression wall while others attempt to keep moving forward by buying massive amounts of now "cheap" adena to chase after very few and far between pieces of A grade.

You're going to see some pretty ridiculous prices for A Grade. 

Archived