Lineage II Classic: Saviors Coming February 27

Hime

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I dont get why is everyone complaining about new end game content if updates should bring new end game content...

However NCsoft should focus on fix actual problems with bots and money drop, I didnt experience it yet cuz Im playing here for 1st week but I read many topics about it and Im afraid of player base. 

This update are way too rush, understandly ncwest are trying to allign this update with another region server WHICH classic server already ran for years,  ncwest player base are still too early for this update. Please consider this kind rush update will impact more on intorelable RMT activity.

3 hours ago, Yinchi said:

Goodluck there. Bet you forgot you need Noblesse in order to do Olympiad, oh wait, there are no subclasses yet.

In classic version there's no sub or nobles. You can start doing olys at lv 55+ if you've done 2nd class change.

8 hours ago, Shreekz said:

You get the same thing every one else gets.... Why would EU players get something different?

I think he speaks about the Savior pack. For some reason, in the rules, it states that only those living in america or such (so russians or europeans are out of it) can reclaim it. 

Anyway i'm still sure this update is coming way too early. You guys managed to break the game balancement already with that "unlimited level cap" and now you're going to add 3rd class, A grade and new zones that will only be a boost/bonus for those who are already over 76. 

Even tho, seriously, most players in the server are still below lv 70...even tho i know a guy who made (guess how) 1-66 in just 2 months (because this is hardcore, yeah) so maybe you guys should slow things down a bit...or at least give us a cap so we can try and keep up with the "hardcore guys" who are already over 76. And just to be clear about it : i'm pretty sure that there are not so many cps over 70 and even lesser over 76...but still, it's too early for this. Just saying : in the EU version where they live a way better healthy condition with rates, it took them A LOT to get 3rd classes, way more than 4 months. And if i'm not wrong...their level cap was 75 back then and not unlimited like our. 

2 hours ago, Spavvn said:

That pack is available only for new accounts? Or u can use it on all, if u alrdy created an account, u get that pack? With D grade, mount, ring and hair accesory?

No, it's only for accounts created before February 13th, that have at least 1 character at lvl 20 or higher, and is from one of the specified countries.  You also need to register for it before the cut-off date, I think February 25.

6 hours ago, GrannyChill said:

No, it's only for accounts created before February 13th, that have at least 1 character at lvl 20 or higher, and is from one of the specified countries.  You also need to register for it before the cut-off date, I think February 25.

lel and u keep giving money to them, wonder why nothing its fixed ...they simply see no problems at all

On 2/13/2019 at 2:22 PM, spliffy said:

literally 98% of players arent at the orignal "cap" of 70 why the hell would you release 78+ and 3rd class change? 

a significant portion of that 98% will never be lvl 70, at least on TI server. consider the thousands of bots in the fields and running through dion daily to delevel... that alone will dramatically cut the % of players achieving anything above level 39

On 15.02.2019 at 11:00 AM, GrannyChill said:

They discriminate new player who created account at begining of february :)

On 2/13/2019 at 5:03 PM, 1nfineon said:

simple, they need more places to use bots

and by they you were meaning ncsoft it self. i am glad not the only one thinking bots and ncsoft are on the same team to milk even more money from hyped up failed project that been handled to 16 year olds GMs

Hi guys.

I am vip4 from the launch of the game.

With this update i feel like running to a race that has no finish!!!!!

This update is a very bad idea for the game that we love so much.

I play for more than 10 years this game.

It is bad cause it comes so early.

I am 56 lvl tank and i play average 2 hours per day  from the begining of classic.

I didnt did fom every day cause i wanted my char to have all skills, cause fom only gives exp and not sp.

With these update you grow the unbalance between players ,which was for me one of the most important reasons that people abandonded live servers .

Unbalance can be created from level also and dont only from gear ,as it was in live servers.

You guys start to make the same mistakes again , to satisfie the 5% of the players that have no real life.

But at the end the only thing that you succed is too empty  classic servers.

Stop rushing the game and let the 90% of the server reach close to high level and gear.

I beg you reconsider the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived