Lineage II Classic: Saviors Coming February 27

Hime

And yet again, no response from the team. Just showing they don't give a crap about ppl playing here. This ignorance to the playerbase is just stupid. Amateurs taking care of this game is just sad, illegal servers have better organization than here. That huge stupidity, that is happening here, can really step on a guys nerves

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/13/2019 at 6:35 PM, Hime said:

And don't forget to register for your FREE Saviors Hero Pack here:

https://www.lineage2.com/classic/saviors

How can I know if registration was successfull or I already registered an account? I get some kind of error that say I am not eligible because character wasn't created before february 2011 butthe account was created on server start.

2 hours ago, HenryrCanna said:

Surprised? Not really, what im surprised it’s how they log in, post, and can’t even respond in the forum,

we know they can’t change all we want, but hey, it’s that hard to respond on basic forum post?

cero care for the community.

Thousands of forum posts, and most of them unfounded garbage. I'm not surprised they do not respond to it.

If anyone believes the patch notes will be released any time before 2/26/19 you are dreaming.

So the european countries doesn`t get the savior pack reward? Cause i tried to claim it today and i get no code in my account to claim it. I read this post and see ppl complain that europe gets nothing and i read ncsoft rules/terms and the countries specified there are US mexicans peru etc. no european country.

If someone can answer i really want that savior pack!

Ehi, looks like i was daaamn right. The update is tomorrow and we still have 0 patch notes. Even tho they have no idea what's coming, meaning that anything write in the patch note may not even be real (just a reminder : fake level cap). Let's wait 12 hours 'till they will release patch notes together with the maintenance notification. 
Maybe. If we're lucky. Otherwise we may get patch notes during server down time. Meaning we wont be able to read them 'cause forum will probably be down as well. 

---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarimCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCorsoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIgboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMaratiMongolNepalêsNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTadjiqueTailandêsTâmilTchecoTélugoTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbequeVietnamitaXhosaXonaZuluPortuguês

Allows opening of package before maintenance

On 13/2/2019 at 9:07 PM, Wellanx said:

Oly are effectily supposed to be on Savior up date

Anything at this L2 is supposed to be on WHATEVER THEY bleep THEY WANT, lol. They are not forced to copy anything from old "classic" l2 u used to play or do as u wished too and let the rest ppl know about it for god sake

On 25/2/2019 at 3:24 PM, CrazyPanda said:

So the european countries doesn`t get the savior pack reward? Cause i tried to claim it today and i get no code in my account to claim it. I read this post and see ppl complain that europe gets nothing and i read ncsoft rules/terms and the countries specified there are US mexicans peru etc. no european country.

If someone can answer i really want that savior pack!

racists xD

Oh! So only those said countries can receive the gift pack? Too bad I'm expecting to get the free weapon to help me level up while saving to buy D-grade weapon. My registration was successful so I thought I'm gonna receive the code but I didn't. I guess it will take me a while to buy weapon then lol. Well, enjoy US, Canada, Mexico, etc. xD

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived