Magical Tablets - Tower of Insolence

Donut

Hello.

My CP farmed in TOI 11 killing Seal Archangels and Platinum Tribe Guardian Prefect for over 3 hours and we got zero magical tablets from mobs. Another CP in my clan farmed for over 10 hours in TOI 9 and also failed to get any magical tablets.

Did you guys removed this item from database or its just a bug?

@Hime@Juji

2 hours ago, Donut said:

Hello.

My CP farmed in TOI 11 killing Seal Archangels and Platinum Tribe Guardian Prefect for over 3 hours and we got zero magical tablets from mobs. Another CP in my clan farmed for over 10 hours in TOI 9 and also failed to get any magical tablets.

@Hime@Juji

It's bad enough that the Energies are already being droped, or even that there are mobs at TOI 7+ anyway.

On 13.2.2019 at 7:56 PM, Donut said:

Hello.

@Hime@Juji

they arent implemented yet.

However if u get 1 in 10 hours in next patch u can be lucky :D

On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 6:59 PM, AngeMarkel said:

they arent implemented yet.

However if u get 1 in 10 hours in next patch u can be lucky :D

Well, over 50 hours combined (between partys) of farming in TOI and no magical tablets drops. I know that many parties already farmed on Giran server and no one got a magical tablet. Started a support ticked asking for clarification and confirmation that we actually have this item in our game. Here are multiple GMs saying we have it:

Senior GM Wraith (Lineage 2)

Feb 15, 16:46 PST

Hi,

Just an update about your Tower of Insolence Issue, we've verified that the following mobs for sure drop the Magical Tablets at a small chance. Again, the drop rate is low on some mobs and greater with Raid bosses:

Platinum Tribe Guardian Shama
Guardian Archangel
Platinum Tribe Guardian Chief

GM Izko (Lineage 2)

Feb 15, 22:46 PST

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide players with information regarding calculations for in-game mechanics such as drop rates.

Senior GM Wraith (Lineage 2)

Feb 16, 06:45 PST

Hi,

The information I've provided earlier was verified by data from our devs. They've looked into the loot tables of mobs from the Tower of Insolence and verified that they do drop by chance, as a I described in my earlier response. 

If you still have questions on this, please feel free to ask.

Senior GM Komoji (Lineage 2)

Feb 16, 19:27 PST

Hi there,

This is Senior GM Komoji of the Game Support Team. 

This has been forwarded to me since you are not satisfied with the previous answers that have been given to you.

I know that you are having doubts about the matter but we can't simply provide screenshots regarding the matter but I can say that the mechanic is working as intended and in your words, "just extremely unlucky".

With that said, any more insisting on the matter may only receive the same response but if there's anything else though, please let us know.

GM Yehara (Lineage 2)

Feb 17, 09:41 PST

Greetings,

This is GM Yehara and I truly understand your frustration over these Magical Tablets. However, our Dev Team already confirmed and verified that the Magical Table is still included in the loot table and can still be obtained but the drop chance is very low. I only suggest is that you post your feedback over this item to our official forums. From there, the Community Team will take note of it and forward it to the Dev Team for review. Your understanding is once again appreciated.

Forums: https://forums.lineage2.com/forum/35-general-classic-discussion/

As we've already addressed your inquiry, there's nothing more my team can add to this. Feel free to contact us from a new ticket if you have any other issues. Until then, take care.

Really? "content is capped to 70/level of players will be capped at 70" and they implemented 76+ items like Magical Tablets in the drop list of mobs 70+? Damn NCWest, i like how you play deaf. You could have just have told us that there was no cap at all in any case, neither in levels or game contents, lol. 

12 minutes ago, Vlademere said:

What was your plan, annoy the support staff so you have a reason to complain about it later?

Annoy the staff? They cleary bleeped up the server configs and are lying about magical tablets. But yea, players are so wrong to complain about this crazy good company.

2 hours ago, Donut said:

Hey guys. Magnus dont require tablets. You can cry on the corner now and leave the topic for people who can actually kill in TOI. Cya.

Damn bro don't be so salty because you can't get tablets :D It's probably karma because you act like such a whiny baby, maybe try to make 10 more tickets crying and gm's will gift you some to keep you quiet.

Just now, Haei said:

your print isnt on ncwest servers, u got a pumpkin on ur bag, that event was something like 4 months ago, when server was not even close lv 70.

I bought the full costume for 150 candies,even tho I havent to prove anything.
It's up to you to belive it or not :D

2 hours ago, Zace said:

Damn bro don't be so salty because you can't get tablets :D It's probably karma because you act like such a whiny baby, maybe try to make 10 more tickets crying and gm's will gift you some to keep you quiet.

Hey Zace

I didn't create 10 tickets saying the same thing. Each time you reply to support, another GM can take your case and answer back. I just didn't show my part of the conversation because it would create a giant wall of text here.

About the tablets:

Let's say that tablets exists in current database and are dropable. Over 50 hours of farm and no tablets, reminding you that one requires 31 tablets to get a book. How many hours of farm would be necessary for a spellbook?

In the scenario where 100 hours of farm = 1 magical tablet, so 3100 hours of farm for a book. Does that sound right to you?

41 minutes ago, Donut said:

Hey Zace

I didn't create 10 tickets saying the same thing. Each time you reply to support, another GM can take your case and answer back. I just didn't show my part of the conversation because it would create a giant wall of text here.

About the tablets:

Let's say that tablets exists in current database and are dropable. Over 50 hours of farm and no tablets, reminding you that one requires 31 tablets to get a book. How many hours of farm would be necessary for a spellbook?

In the scenario where 100 hours of farm = 1 magical tablet, so 3100 hours of farm for a book. Does that sound right to you?

Did you buy your char or what? I find it hard to believe someone who leveled all the way to ToI top floor levels wouldn't figure out by now that ALL drops on this server are ridiculously low, why would you expect tablets/stones to be any different?

9 minutes ago, Zace said:

Did you buy your char or what? I find it hard to believe someone who leveled all the way to ToI top floor levels wouldn't figure out by now that ALL drops on this server are ridiculously low, why would you expect tablets/stones to be any different?

Hence, my complain. And no, didn't buy my char. 

Cya.

LOL. When ppl were reporting low drop rates since the beginning all were flaming and repeating IT MUST BE HARD, IT MUST BE LIKE THAT. Now get used with it. Rate are not low or hard. Whole game is broken with theese rates. Ppl can't afford shots if they don't sell key mats they sell.

Archived