Fosh

l2.bin not responding

Fosh    0

after the patch im unable to log in. get to the character screen and do the pin and then loading screen freezes and i get a l2.bin not responding message. any help would be much appreciated.

Tontolon    2

Same problem here dude. I log in, get to the character screen and i can see the xigncod3 window open in the bottom right but nothing loads and just sits there. I've let it sit there for over 10 mins and nothing.

Fosh    0

yea same, i reinstalled, did file repair, flushed dns and some other stuff and nothing.

i need a nerd

Edited by Fosh

Tontolon    2

Yea did that as well and no go. Thought maybe it was something on my end but I can log into BDO (Black Desert Online) just fine and it runs the same cheat engine.

Fosh    0

clannies say my character is logging into game while my screens frozen, i dont know if thats helpful 

jaylenkills    2

hello my friend  acc was acting the same.when l2 opens dont close the little small window  ..log in 1st then close it.. that does the work ... 

Elevator    0

bump, seems to be an ongoing issue during certain times of the day for MANY users. Have 4 clan members with same exact issue, same exact time (server side?) since day before patch.

@Hime

@Juji

Edited by Elevator

JoReX    0

i have the same problem with xigncod3, i cant log in.. and few hours before i was playing. I have 2 notebooks in my home and the problem is only in one of those. I repair files and nothing happend, i don't know what else i can do

if anyone solve the problem please let me know what to do

kyle    0

Also having a problem with the XIGNCODE3 update. I was able to login earlier, but now I can't log in at all. XIGNCODE3 says it error E0010001.