Bots at necropolis

PiktasKeksas

Hey,

I didnt care much abouts bots while i thought that you ban them while they are low lvls. But today i decided to check catacombs and necropolis and what you think? Bots party with auto log out at Patriots necropolis. Can anyone confirm that bot problem is still actual even at high lvl? Coz if it is it is time to leave this server.

Thnaks for answers

They aren't reporting bots, they are talking about how they are invading high level areas  now.  Yes, on TI they are flooded with bots.  The professional players have multiple parties of 76+,  people on the surface haven't even seen yet, and now 3rd class change is in 2 weeks?  RIP talking island

2 minutes ago, AngeMarkel said:

To spread some hope between:

i reported a 9ppl bot party (lvl 62/63) 2 days ago and they are banned now (i know since i share the same clan with them on a twink)

Wish I could believe you but I don’t. What server was this on?

Support didn't apply bann immediatly. it's takes time for check every character. Just be patient. It's very hard to catch bots with logout when other player coming in range especial in dangeons were bots can detect befor you come into theyr room, but there still 15sec delay in combat mode. Make few records how they log out if posible add to ticked and wait. multiple tickets for same characters boting will slowing process.

Yes  i agree that it is hard for simple player to catch bots with auto log out. Coz u can use force log out. So in this case of scenario seems like bots in cata will keep farming till ppl get strong enought to farm in cata too.

Other question is it worth farming in cata? how is spoil and adena drop there?

On 2/15/2019 at 6:43 PM, AngeMarkel said:

which party ?

We are daily in LOA. Could report them too then

Green froglike crest clan with 2 bot parties. One of them usually watch, bring them out and relog. Even he pmed me why i report him since he is leaving when we arrive. He promised to stop botting when we come and free the room. One of bots is with nick TrueBot.

7 hours ago, RickRoss said:

Green froglike crest clan with 2 bot parties. One of them usually watch, bring them out and relog. Even he pmed me why i report him since he is leaving when we arrive. He promised to stop botting when we come and free the room. One of bots is with nick TrueBot.

2muu2j.jpgThat's you right there.

Archived