Forums

Siegel Eva templar guide

Silverrmoon

Hello to all,

I have just it 85 and got my Siegel Eva Templar. Now I see that I have a bunch of new skill (which is great), but I need help to priorise them.

1) What is the priority of the skill to use?

2) should I always have 2 cubics active?

3)should I have the 4 toogle skill on?

4) I have made a macro to use these 3 with on button = Guardien frenzy + Raise shield + Focus shield. Is this a good or bad thing?

5) In the ability, should I only aim at knight (if my goal is to tank)?

Please feel free to drop any aditionnal information I might need to help me become a good tank

Thanks to all in advance for yout reply :)

1. Priority.. Read your skills and think....

2. Why you ask this? Why Why not?

3. Same as 2... And wich toggle?depends on situations.. But sigel force always on :D lol

4. This one seems a bad joke. You ever realize what your skills do? Focus and raise cancel each others...... So bad macro

5. Yes

16 hours ago, Silverrmoon said:

Hello to all,I have just it 85 and got my Siegel Eva Templar. Now I see that I have a bunch of new skill (which is great), but I need help to priorise them.

1) What is the priority of the skill to use?

2) should I always have 2 cubics active?

3)should I have the 4 toogle skill on?

4) I have made a macro to use these 3 with on button = Guardien frenzy + Raise shield + Focus shield. Is this a good or bad thing?

5) In the ability, should I only aim at knight (if my goal is to tank)? Please feel free to drop any aditionnal information I might need to help me become a good tank

Thanks to all in advance for yout reply :)

Hey mate, good to see you! 

Eva's Templar is a great class both for PVP/PVE, many will say it is the best Tank class atm! 

1. You will slowly get used to all your skills, you will learn new ones on the road to 100+ lvl, so read the descriptions, you will get the playstyle fast! Tank has less buttons to mash then before!

2. Use all the cubics available :D 

3. Choose what toggles you have on, keep am eye on your mana.

4. Again, read your skills, some of them can not be used together! like Focus and Raise shield! 

5. Yes, go for Knights points, more armour. more health is preferable ;) 

Try to find a clan, players can be helpful and show/tell you what to do! Tanks are much needed for parties but mainly after 100, 101 lvl with good gear, by that time you will understand the game pretty well! With good equipment, you will be able to do instances and xp faster! 

Have fun ;) 

17 minutes ago, Argus said:

Hey mate, good to see you! 

Eva's Templar is a great class both for PVP/PVE, many will say it is the best Tank class atm! 

1. You will slowly get used to all your skills, you will learn new ones on the road to 100+ lvl, so read the descriptions, you will get the playstyle fast! Tank has less buttons to mash then before!

2. Use all the cubics available :D 

3. Choose what toggles you have on, keep am eye on your mana.

4. Again, read your skills, some of them can not be used together! like Focus and Raise shield! 

5. Yes, go for Knights points, more armour. more health is preferable ;) 

Try to find a clan, players can be helpful and show/tell you what to do! Tanks are much needed for parties but mainly after 100, 101 lvl with good gear, by that time you will understand the game pretty well! With good equipment, you will be able to do instances and xp faster! 

Have fun ;) 

Why you tell him to keep an eye on his mana?  Evas will never have a problem with mana even spaming skills like a mad cow a tcooldown...

i think you are confusing things here with ...... 

To OP..  

Toggles till 101 you have a pool of them wich do some things, keep most of time iron on. When you are tanking keep also agro toggle on. If you move with DM toogle agro off (LOL)

Maybe when iss will do br swtich to challenge to aid a lill on cooldown. (also this can be helpfull if your healer has issue with mp)

After 101... well you need to get there first right??

2 hours ago, Irlumir said:

1. Priority.. Read your skills and think....

2. Why you ask this? Why Why not?

3. Same as 2... And wich toggle?depends on situations.. But sigel force always on :D lol

4. This one seems a bad joke. You ever realize what your skills do? Focus and raise cancel each others...... So bad macro

5. Yes

What I am doing after your initial answer to his questions is - give him a gentle push! He is new and the game pretty much is interesting for him.

You initially had to do what I did, help him out! Judging by his questions you understand he has no idea what to do :) that's why @Silverrmoon is here.

So, do not be rude next time ;) 

Cheers

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

What I am doing after your initial answer to his questions is - give him a gentle push! He is new and the game pretty much is interesting for him.

You initially had to do what I did, help him out! Judging by his questions you understand he has no idea what to do :) that's why @Silverrmoon is here.

So, do not be rude next time ;) 

Cheers

One thing is to have no idea and the other is not even read what skills do. Thats why i say as n°1 prority "read and think" that aint bad at all right? :D
If i wanted to push him away i just have tell him  how p2w and how much mastercard this game demand to even play further content ( and i do consider that tank may be one of the most cheap char to gear.... after iss and heal ofc.....)
But yea maybe to rude......  maybe was a humanity act to save him from this madness jajaj :P 

• 2 months later...

Archived