about why guys stop player

mintika

4 hours ago, mintika said:

1- saler  adena.

2- death whisper+haste 25kk are you crazy ncft  ( << saler  adena on mobs ).

3- bots.

4- no events in games with gms.

5- no gm to ban bots and saler adena.

1.- Block them

2.- DW and Haste are worth from 4.5 to 7.5m, wich its expensive but not that much just dont buy at that price.

3.- Ways to deal with them:

A.- Make a trail of 1 adena out of your spot to another one, they may stay at that other spot, and even die while picking up all the adena, bots focus on pick up then killing.

B.- Train them, they will die.

C.- Buff/Heal the mobs they are killing, if the bot is lower than lvl 40, and they get their summon killed twice they cant keep going.

D.- PK them with a PK char or if u dont have many pks with your boxes, pk them with the boxes, sometimes the bot doesnt have a come back to the spot macro

E.- If its a bot train, B option could work but also luring their mobs to a spot where they get stuck, or in the case of EV for example u they are killing in the upper spots and fall they may get stuck trying to get up (I have seen that happen).

4.- We dont need "events in game with GMs" we just need events that encourage the legitimate playing making the bots so so unefficient that it breaks their business model making it no worth it.

5.- I'm not 100% tha those doesnt exist but it would be a very good idea, there is 2 types of bots, the adena gatherers to sell the adena and the ones that actually level up for either have their characters with more level while afk or selling the characters, those bots usually high level bot trains with good gear should be banned by in-game gms but we also have to report those constantly, making a video, making reports.

So there are some issues, but this is not going to solve much, since they already know this, they have this stuff posted constantly, its not that they dont know, they may be trying to do something in another way or maybe they legitimate dont care, in either scenario u, me, or whoever making this type of post doesnt solve anything, just try to work with what you have, and maybe even sharing, like im doing right now, the techniques you found to deal with those issues yourself.

Best regards.

3 hours ago, Hexya said:

1.- Block them

2.- DW and Haste are worth from 4.5 to 7.5m, wich its expensive but not that much just dont buy at that price.

A.- Make a trail of 1 adena out of your spot to another one, they may stay at that other spot, and even die while picking up all the adena, bots focus on pick up then killing.

C.- Buff/Heal the mobs they are killing, if the bot is lower than lvl 40, and they get their summon killed twice they cant keep going.

D.- PK them with a PK char or if u dont have many pks with your boxes, pk them with the boxes, sometimes the bot doesnt have a come back to the spot macro

E.- If its a bot train, B option could work but also luring their mobs to a spot where they get stuck, or in the case of EV for example u they are killing in the upper spots and fall they may get stuck trying to get up (I have seen that happen).

4.- We dont need "events in game with GMs" we just need events that encourage the legitimate playing making the bots so so unefficient that it breaks their business model making it no worth it.

5.- I'm not 100% tha those doesnt exist but it would be a very good idea, there is 2 types of bots, the adena gatherers to sell the adena and the ones that actually level up for either have their characters with more level while afk or selling the characters, those bots usually high level bot trains with good gear should be banned by in-game gms but we also have to report those constantly, making a video, making reports.

So there are some issues, but this is not going to solve much, since they already know this, they have this stuff posted constantly, its not that they dont know, they may be trying to do something in another way or maybe they legitimate dont care, in either scenario u, me, or whoever making this type of post doesnt solve anything, just try to work with what you have, and maybe even sharing, like im doing right now, the techniques you found to deal with those issues yourself.

Best regards.

So waste my playing time on killing and doing all these things on bots. omg dude wake up.. you're not playing a game. your doing a job lol

8 hours ago, VaSaRuMaN said:

You didnt mention adena drop, at least in Giran server.

I cant go in a positive balance as a 40 HE archer on solo exping, due to the SS cost, think about parties.

I can understand low exp, its okay, but nerfed adena is quite senceless.

Why u use shots then?

you know that shots are made to be a pvp / raid addon not regular pve stuff.

If you want to use then anyway, find other way to earn adena

16 hours ago, VaSaRuMaN said:

You didnt mention adena drop, at least in Giran server.

I cant go in a positive balance as a 40 HE archer on solo exping, due to the SS cost, think about parties.

I can understand low exp, its okay, but nerfed adena is quite senceless.

what u mean by adena drop ?

8 hours ago, geba89 said:

Why u use shots then?

you know that shots are made to be a pvp / raid addon not regular pve stuff.

If you want to use then anyway, find other way to earn adena

False. In every patch since C4 (no clue before that, that's the patch were i started) you were able to earn enough adena to port/buy shots and even to have a profit. 

19 minutes ago, verloren said:

what u mean by adena drop ?

That mobs drops like low ammount of adena due to the fact we're playing in a 'free-to-play' server, so our rates are lower and it result in an almost impossibility to have a profit while hunting. 

17 hours ago, Hexya said:

1.- Block them

Best regards.

1 - You can block as much as they want, i've been blocking over 10 shouts in 5 mins. They just keep re-creating them.

2 - In which server? Giran's prices are 10kk+ for DW and 8kk+ for haste.

3 - This SHOULD BE none of OUR concern. We should have GMs online to help us fight this plague who actually disrupt THEIR interest in the game since they are breaking "rules". 

Actually we're not suppose to do ALL THIS. And since we're forced to do so, we'd like to have a feedback, but we don't get any. It's not OUR job. 

Archived