Server location

Powersas

• 1 month later...

I'm not 100% sure on this but seeing as you haven't been answered yet I'll try to help.

Look at the time zone it says they're in. That's *probably* it? But I'm not sure. Though I live in NA and playing on the server that is GMT +1 so I should have high ping but I don't notice it. So maybe all the servers are in NA? But that doesn't make sense either. *shrug*

Well that would explain why I don't have any ping, lol. Wonder why all the different servers are on a different time zone, then. I mean, I guess so people in different parts of the world can have events at "normal" times but still seems odd to me. Never seen a game where that happened. Though a lot of things about this game are odd...

9 hours ago, MeltedWater said:

Well that would explain why I don't have any ping, lol. Wonder why all the different servers are on a different time zone, then. I mean, I guess so people in different parts of the world can have events at "normal" times but still seems odd to me. Never seen a game where that happened. Though a lot of things about this game are odd...

that is completely normal, people play at different times and from different timezones. Say for example Giran server is well populated because it is based on +1gmt

Archived